LFC appoint Residents Liaison Manager
We are delighted to confirm that we have appointed Sarah Blackhurst as the Club’s Resident Liaison Manager.
Sarah joins us from Kier (UK construction) where she worked as Business Communications Manager for the Northern Region. A major part of Sarah’s role was stakeholder and community engagement with a key focus within the Liverpool city region.
As part of this new position, Sarah will act as a central point of contact to coordinate issues such as litter collection, cleaning, parking and access issues on a matchday. The Residents Liaison Manager will also:
- Establish an ongoing dialogue with the local community
- Manage and attend resident drop-in sessions and surgeries
- Walk the local area on matchdays and during concerts and major events
- Work to resolve immediate and critical problems highlighted by residents as quickly as possible
- Liaise with key stakeholders such as Liverpool City Council’s parking enforcement team, Liverpool Streetscene Services, Merseyside Police etc. where the issues need to be resolved by other agencies.
Should you wish to contact the Resident Liaison Manager, you can do so via the Residents Liaison Hotline: Telephone: 0151 264 2660 or by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UEFA Champions League Screening – Bayern Munich vs. Liverpool FC (Away)
We are hosting a screening of LFC’s UEFA Champions League away game against Bayern Munich in the Kop Stand on Wednesday 23th March. Turnstiles will open from 6.30pm for 8pm kick-off, with entry closing 15 minutes after kick-off. There is a late turnstile available until half-time.
A road closure on Walton Breck Road may be in operation post-event (subject to attendance figures) to ensure the safe exit of fans. Residents will be contacted in advance with further details.
LFC Foundation Legends Game - Saturday 24th March 2019
LFC Foundation are hosting a legends game - Liverpool FC Legends vs AC Milan’s legends team, Milan Glorie - at Anfield Stadium on Saturday 24th March. Kick-off is at 3pm and road closures will be in place.
The following matchday road closures will be in operation:
- Anfield Road will close four hours before kick-off and re-open until 45 minutes after the match.
- Walton Breck Road will close 90 minutes before kick-off until 15 minutes after kick-off. The road will then reopen until 15 minutes before the end of the game, finally reopening approximately 45 minutes after the game ends.
When travelling around the area, please ensure your Residents Road Closure Access Pass is clearly visible to help our Stadium Traffic Management team to identify your vehicle when passing through those areas of road which are subjected to road closures.
We kindly ask that you plan your journeys in advance to ensure minimum disruption. Thank you for your continued support.
Latest edition of Red Neighbours Newsletter is available to download now
For the latest news and updates from our Red Neighbours team you can view and download the December/January edition of the Red Neighbours newsletter here
Anfield to host Rugby League World Cup 2021
Anfield has been chosed to host two games in the Rugby League Wolrd Cup 2021 a part of the city of Liverpool's bid. Click here to read more.
Super League's Magic Weekend heads to Anfield
Rugby League will return to Anfield in 2019 when Liverpool FC hots Super League's Magic Weekend. The event will take place accross the May Bank Holiday weekend, on Sunday May 25 and Sunday May 26.
We will be in touch nearer the time with further informaiton regarding timings, road closures etc. To find out more click here.