These terms and condition relate to the sale of tickets for non-match day major events at Anfield Stadium, Liverpool L4 0TH (Venue).
The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited, a company incorporated in England & Wales with registration number 35668 (VAT number 325 1957 56) (LFC) is acting as sales agent in relation to the event being staged at the Venue. Please note that we are not responsible for organising or delivering the event ourselves.
These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with LFC’s Major Event Stadium Regulations which can be found here.
All tickets are owned by, and issued on behalf of, the organisation responsible for the performance or event to which the sale relates (Promoter). Details of the Promoter for each event can be found on our Major Events webpage or by contacting us here.
Information about the event, including frequently asked questions and Venue information, can be found here.
If you wish to purchase accessible tickets, please find further information here.
If you wish to purchase a hospitality package from LFC, please find further information here.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1 By making your booking for tickets for the event, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you are making a booking for a third party, you shall be deemed to be acting with the consent of such third party to agree these terms and conditions on their behalf.
1.2 Any purchase from us forms a legally binding contract that is subject to: (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) the Stadium Regulations; (iii) any special terms and conditions stated to be applicable to the event; and (iv) the terms and conditions of the Promoter of the event, which shall all form part of these terms and conditions.
1.3 These terms and conditions do not apply to any purchases made from any other sales agent, supplier or nominated representative of the Promoter (Third Party) – if you have purchased your ticket from any Third Party please refer to such Third Party’s terms and conditions.
1.4 In order to make a purchase from us, you must be at least 18 years old and be able to enter into legally binding contracts.
1.5 We reserve the right to cancel any orders that we reasonably suspect to have been made in breach of these terms and conditions and any such orders will be void.
- TICKETS AND PAYMENT
- 1 A valid ticket must be produced to enter the Venue on the event day.
2.2 Please notify us of any access requirements at the time of booking.
2.3 The price of each ticket shall be the price set at the time we accept your booking. All prices are inclusive of VAT and are broken down as follows:
a. The sale price for each ticket; plus
b. A booking fee - applicable on a per ticket basis; and
c. A venue facility fee - applicable on a per transaction basis.
- 4 Subject to availability, the maximum number of tickets that can generally be purchased in each transaction or by any one individual is 4. We may be able to facilitate orders for more than 4 tickets where such order includes a hospitality package.
- 5 It is prohibited to obtain or attempt to obtain tickets through unauthorised use of any robot, spider or other automated device or software, or through unauthorised framing or linking to any website, or through other illegal or unauthorised activity. You may be unable to complete your transaction or, in LFC’s sole discretion, your transaction may be cancelled, where there is suspected use of any automated device or software to enable or facilitate completion of any part of the ticketing process.
- 6 All bookings are subject to credit or debit card verification (if applicable), other security checks and collection of payment by us in full. Your order may be cancelled if it has not passed our verification process or if payment is not received in full. We reserve the right to cancel any booking which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
- 7 You will receive a receipt for your purchase and we aim to dispatch tickets as soon as possible. All tickets will be issue either electronically or by post (depending on the delivery option stipulated at the point of purchase) at least 7 working days prior to the event date. Please do not contact us with enquiries about issue of your tickets before this time.
2.8 If an e-delivery option is available, you are responsible for providing a valid email address and ensuring you are able to receive delivery of the tickets by email (for example by ensuring your email box does not reject, bounce or otherwise prevent any relevant emails from being delivered and checking your email mailbox regularly (including junk or spam folders).
2.9 We shall not be liable for, and you shall not be entitled to a refund where delivery is refused, returned, missed, unclaimed or fails as a result of your failure to provide correct and complete delivery information.
- 10 Customers are advised to check their tickets upon receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Please contact us promptly upon receipt of your ticket if you believe there is a mistake.
2.11 LFC will not be responsible for any ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed and tickets cannot be replaced.
- 12 Tickets may not be transferred or resold to any other person under any circumstances save that tickets may be exchanged via LFC’s official Ticket Exchange. Where there has been any resale or attempted resale of any tickets (or other breach of this term) LFC reserves the right to cancel the relevant tickets with immediate effect and refuse admission to customers using that ticket.
- 13 LFC reserves the right to cancel any ticket purchased by an individual whom LFC reasonably believes to be associated with any ticket broker or tout.
- 14 Tickets purchased from us may not:
- be used for advertising, promotions, contents or sweepstakes (or for other commercial gain); or
- be combined with any other hospitality, travel or accommodation service and/or any other merchandise, product or service to create a package for sale or distribution.
2.15 Each ticket is valid for one admission for the event only, removal of the ticket stub (if applicable) will invalidate the ticket.
2.16 Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult of 18 years or over. LFC reserves the right to remove any child, who in the opinion of LFC, appears to be under 16 years of age and unaccompanied.
2.17 The standing area of the Venue is not suitable for children under 14 years of age. LFC reserves the right to remove any child (and their responsible adult(s)) who in the opinion of LFC appears to be under 14 years of age from the standing area of the Venue or the Venue itself for safety reasons.
2.18 There is no readmission once you have left the Venue unless otherwise advised.
2.19 No food or drink is to be taken into the Venue, only food and drink purchased from authorised vendors in the Venue may be consumed in the Venue.
2.20 The Venue is strictly non-smoking and electronic cigarettes are not permitted (including for the avoidance of doubt on the pitch and concourse areas), any customer breaching the non-smoking/e-cigarette rule will be ejected.
2.21 If you experience any problems with your seating or enjoyment prior to or during the event you must inform Venue staff immediately as issues cannot always be resolved after the event.
- THE EVENT
- 1 Catering
If your purchase includes hospitality, please advise us of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking. If any dietary requirements are notified to us less than 14 days before the event, we may not be able to cater for such requirements and will not be liable to you for any failure to do so.
- 2 Conduct of Guests
3.2.1 If you make a booking on behalf of a third party, you are responsible for ensuring the good and peaceable conduct of your guests.
3.2.2 You will ensure that any guests attending the event comply with our instructions relating to health and safety.
3.2.3 No alcohol may be brought into the Venue. We operate a ‘Challenge 21’ policy.
3.2.4 We reserve the right to ask you (and/or your guests) to leave the event at any point on reasonable grounds and may take any appropriate action to enforce this right. By way of example, we may remove guests who (in our reasonable opinion):
- behave in a manner which is likely to affect the enjoyment of other guests;
- fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age;
- smoke in designated non-smoking areas;
- are (or appearing to be) intoxicated;
- persistently stand in seated areas whilst the event is in progress;
- are in the possession of a banner or flag that bears material or slogans that are offensive, obscene, abusive or racist;
- use foul, obscene, abusive, racist and/or discriminatory language and/or gestures;
- throw any object that may cause injury or damage to people or property without lawful authority or excuse;
- fight or engaging in and/or inciting violence;
- engage in crowd surfing or moshing; and/or
- are in possession of: illegal drugs, other illegal substances, fireworks, firecrackers, smoke canisters, air horns, flares, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels or any item that might be used as a weapon or compromise public safety or is otherwise prohibited.
3.2.5 You must comply with instructions and directions given by our staff and/or stewards at all times.
3.2.6 No refunds will be given if you are refused entry or ejected due to your behaviour, or the behaviour of your guests.
- 3 Conditions of Admission
All admissions to the Venue are subject to the Stadium Regulations.
- 4 Filming
- 4.1 Mobile telephones are permitted, provided that they are used for personal and private use only which, for the avoidance of doubt and by way of example, shall not include the capturing, logging, recording, transmitting, playing, issuing, showing, or any other communication of any Material for any commercial purposes; and (ii) no Material that is captured, logged, recorded, transmitted, played, issued, shown or otherwise communicated by a mobile telephone or other mobile device may be published or otherwise made available to any third parties including, without limitation, via social networking sites.
3.4.2 Save as set out in paragraph 3.4.1, no person may capture, log, transmit, play, issue, show or otherwise communicate (by digital or other means) any Material in relation to the event, any artist or other persons present in the Venue, nor may they bring into the Venue or use within the Venue (or provide to, facilitate or otherwise assist another person to use within the Venue) any equipment or technology which is capable of capturing, logging, recording, transmitting, playing, issuing, showing or otherwise communicating (by digital or other means) any such Material.
3.4.3 The copyright, database rights and any other intellectual property rights in and to all Material that you produce at the Venue in relation to the event, any artist or other persons present in the Venue (whether produced in breach of paragraph 3.4.1 above, pursuant to paragraph 3.4.1 above, or otherwise) is hereby assigned (including by way of present assignment of future copyright pursuant to section 91 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) to the Promoter.
For the purposes of this clause 3.4 “Material” means any audio, visual and/or audio-visual material and/or any information or data.
- 5 Performances
Please be aware:
- prolonged exposure to loud music or noise may damage your hearing and we advise you and your guests to wear adequate protection; and
- some performances may feature special effects (including without limitation sound, audio-visual, pyrotechnic effects or lighting effects) which may not be suitable for those with photosensitive epilepsy or similar conditions.
- CHANGES TO THE EVENT
- 1 We reserve the right to provide alternative seats or facilities to those specified on your booking, if this is reasonably required for the staging of the event and we may (or the Promoter may) make alterations to the published event programme where reasonably necessary. Please note that advertised start times of the event are subject to change and are not a representation of the event’s start or end time or when the artist is scheduled to play or the length of the artist’s performance, all of which remain subject to our and/or the artist’s absolute discretion.
- 2 Please ensure you arrive at the Venue at the times stipulated, we will try and admit latecomers, but admission is not guaranteed in such circumstances.
- 3 It is your responsibility to ascertain whether the event has been cancelled, or re-scheduled and (where applicable) the date and time of any re-scheduled event. Where an event is cancelled or re-scheduled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you using the details you provided us with at the time of ordering.
- 4 It is your responsibility to inform us of any change to the contact address, telephone number or email address you provide us with at the time of ordering.
- CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING
5.1 We do not offer any exchanges or refunds if the event is going ahead on the date originally planned.
- 2 If it becomes necessary to postpone the event for any reason we may reschedule the date for the event. All tickets purchased will usually be valid for the new date. If you notify us within the requisite deadline (to be specified at the time we notify of you of the postponement and rescheduling of the event) you will be able to cancel your order and obtain a refund (booking admin fees are non-refundable). Failure to notify us within any specified deadline that you are unable to attend the rescheduled event will be deemed to be reconfirmation of your order for the rescheduled event and you will not be able to claim a refund.
- 3 If an event is cancelled in full (and not rescheduled), your order will be cancelled and you will be entitled to a refund (booking admin fees are non-refundable).
- 4 If you (or any of your guests) are in breach of these terms and condition or are ejected from the Venue for any other reason you will not be entitled to any refund and we shall not be in breach or otherwise liable for any such failure or delay in the performance of our obligations to you.
- 1 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- 2 To the fullest extent permissible in law, neither LFC, the Promoter nor its or their respective officers, employees or agents shall be responsible (whether in tort, contract or otherwise) for:
6.2.1 any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any guest or to any property belonging to you or any guest in or upon the Venue or any car park offered for use as part of the event, resulting from any cause whatsoever;
6.2.2 for any loss of enjoyment, loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever; and/or
6.2.3 any losses arising from any cancellation, postponement or rearrangement of the event and/or any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- 3 You shall indemnify us against any and all costs, expenses and/or losses of whatever nature and howsoever caused or incurred and whether suffered directly or indirectly by us as a result of (without limitation): (i) any breach by you of these terms and conditions; (ii) any damage caused by you and/or your guests to the Venue or any property or equipment within the Venue; and (iii) any liability to any third party in respect of damage or loss of property or death or personal injury, arising from the use of the amenities at the Venue, except where the same is caused by our negligence.
- 4 Please note we shall not be liable for any personal arrangements made by you in relation to the event (including without limitation travel, accommodation and other costs and expenses incurred by you in relation to the event) including where the event has been cancelled or rescheduled.
- 5 Our liability to you (and any of your guests) shall be limited to the actual price paid by you for the original booking for the event.
- 6 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to limit our liability or the Promoter’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury due to our or its negligence; or (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
7.1 If you have any queries or complaints regarding your purchase, please contact us here.
7.2 We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and shall publish any such changes on our website www.liverpoolfc.com.
- 4 Any of our and the Promoter’s affiliates, successors or assigns may enforce these terms and conditions in accordance with the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Except as provided for in this clause 7.4, these terms and conditions do not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to them but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- 5 If any of these terms and conditions is determined by a competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, they shall, to that extent, be severed from the remaining terms and conditions which shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
- 6 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.