WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice explains in detail the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us. It also explains how we’ll store and handle that data, and keep it safe.
There’s a lot of information here, but we want you to be fully informed about your rights, and how Liverpool Football Club uses your data; for example, we will explain how we analyse and combine all the data we hold about you to ensure communications are personalised and relevant.
We hope the following sections will answer any questions you have but if not, please do get in touch with us.
Summary of how we use your data
- Our website and app are designed to allow fans of Liverpool Football Club ("LFC", "we" or "us") to interact with the club. We use your personal data in various ways to facilitate this.
- LFC's use of your personal data allows us to provide products, tickets and services that you have purchased, to communicate with our fans, to provide you with information about us and about our products, services and events and may also include, where we are allowed to do so, contacting you about products and services and events that we think you'll be interested in.
- Our privacy notice describes how LFC will make use of your personal information when you visit our website or app, when we communicate with you and when you buy tickets or products from us.
- Where we transfer your data internationally we make sure that it is protected according to the standards required by applicable law.
- You also have various rights over your personal data including a right to object to some of the processing of your personal data that LFC carries out.
- The website and our app may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy notices. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.