With the 2010/11 Season drawing quickly to a close, we've teamed up with Jack Wolfskin to offer you the chance to win one of two pairs of general admission tickets to see Liverpool v Tottenham at Anfield on Sunday 15th May 2011.
With the race for a fifth place finish heating up, this is sure to be an exciting encounter - and you could be there simply by answering the following question correctly:
In what year did Jack Wolfskin open its first store in London?
To be in with a chance of winning this prize, email your name, answer and day time telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether in the mountains, the wilderness, in faraway countries or in the countryside on your doorstep, Jack Wolfskin offers all the products you need to feel right at home in the great outdoors, whatever the weather. Visit www.jack-wolfskin.com for more information.
Terms and conditions apply.
* Entrants must be over 18
* This competition is open to UK residents only
* Tickets must be collected on the day of the game. Details of this will be outlined to you on acceptance of the prize
* Deadline for entries is midday Thursday 12th May 2011
* Winners will be chosen at random and notified on Thursday 12th May 2011 on the contact number provided
* Only one entry per person will be permitted and only the first answer accepted
* Winners will be responsible for any costs associated with their acceptance of the prize
* Entrance to the Stadium is subject to the rules and regulations of Liverpool Football Club