LFC fans attending the match on Sunday will see significant progress in the regeneration around the stadium, as part of the Anfield Project.
The ongoing demolition and redevelopment work has led to changes around the stadium and as a result Liverpool FC want to remind fans to make a few important checks ahead of their return to Anfield on Sunday.
- There have been some changes to the access routes in and around Anfield Stadium - fans can check how these changes impact their journey to/from Anfield by viewing the map here
- Check that your Official Members card has the Southampton game registered. All purchase information can be accessed via your My Account here
- Check the date and time of the fixture you're attending, as these are subject to change throughout the season due to TV scheduling
- Don't forget to check the stand and turnstiles that you will need to enter the stadium by (this is clearly indicated on Season Ticket card / Official Members SMS and email confirmation / paper tickets) To see a map of the stadium and turnstiles please click here
- Remember to arrive at the Stadium in plenty of time. The Club advises at least half an hour before kick-off to ensure easy access.
We look forward to welcoming fans back to Anfield and would like to thank you for your ongoing support.
If you have any queries about your ticket or Season Ticket/Membership Card please contact our customer services department on 0151 264 2500, open Monday to Friday 8.15am - 5.45pm and Saturday - 9.15am - 3pm. Alternatively please visit the ticket office at Anfield Stadium, open Monday to Friday, 8.15am until 3.45pm, and Saturday from 9.15am until 3pm.