I am a 'Season Ticket Holder'... How can I buy tickets for?
Premier League Home Games:
- Season Ticket Holders already have their seat reserved for all home Premier League fixtures
- The 'Ticket Exchange' is a service available for Season Ticket Holders to return their seats to the club for possible re-sale, should they not be able to attend a match due to other commitments. More details can be found here
Premier League Away Games:
- Selling details for each game are advertised on our website
- Supporters will need to have recorded a specific number of previous Premier League away games. The number of games required will reduce until the game sells out.
- For a step by step guide to purchasing Premier League away tickets online, please click here.
Home Cup Matches
- Ticket sales for these games are subject to specific selling arrangements which will be advertised on our website as soon as possible after each draw has taken place.
- Season Ticket Holders who have enrolled into the Auto Cup Ticket Scheme(s) will automatically be allocated a seat for the home games within the competitions they enrol into.
Away Cup Matches
- Ticket sales for Cup games are subject to specific selling arrangements which will be advertised on our website as soon as possible after each draw has taken place.
Any other games - Pre Season/Friendly Matches etc
Home / Away games
- Ticket sales for any other matches may be subject to specific selling arrangements which will be advertised on our website NB: Liverpool Football Club does not always receive an allocation of tickets for away pre-season/friendly games.