Season Ticket holders - earn credits for your unused tickets!
There will be times when you cannot make it to a Barclays Premier League home match, due to holidays or other commitments. If so, don't let your seat go empty and lose out on the opportunity to receive credit against the cost of your Season Ticket next summer.
Use the online Ticket Exchange service to release your ticket. You can use this service as many times as you want during the season.
- The released ticket will be made available to Official Members to purchase once all of the Club's allocation is sold. Season Ticket holders who successfully resell their Season Ticket seat will have their Season Ticket Members Card deactivated for that match only.
- You can put your Season Ticket into the Ticket Exchange once the game is advertised on the online ticketing system right up until kick off (Adult/Junior combined Season Tickets must be returned as a pair of tickets)So, even if you can't make it to the match at short notice, you may still have the opportunity to receive credits against the cost of your 2014/15 Season Ticket.
- You can check online if your ticket has been sold at anytime before the match. If it has not been sold and you decide you would like to attend the match you can do so by re-booking your ticket. Your Season Ticket Members Card will then be re-activated for that match.
- If your ticket has been sold and you decide you would like to attend the match you will need to purchase a paper ticket (if available) at full price. Your Season Ticket Members Card will not be reactivated. However you will receive credit against the cost of your Season Ticket at the Buyback amount.
- The credit value of the ticket sold (actual credit amounts are outlined below) will be held in your Season Ticket holder's online account until the end of the season and then deducted from the Season Ticket renewal price for the following season.
HELP US BEAT TOUTS - This is the only official service to exchange tickets and aims to reduce the ticket touting too.
Buyback Rewards amounts for Season 13/14 are advertised below:
CATEGORY A GAMES - (Man United, Man City, Chelsea, Spurs, Everton, Arsenal, Newcastle)
JUNIOR REWARD (*WITHIN FAMILY AREAS ONLY)
CATEGORY B GAMES – (Swansea City, WBA, Aston Villa, Norwich City, West Ham, Fulham, Sunderland)
CATEGORY C GAMES - (Crystal Palace, Southampton, Stoke City, Hull City, Cardiff City)
For Junior and Over 65 Disabled Buyback Reward details, please contact the Disabled Supporters Ticketing Team directly on 0843 170 5555 (option 1 then option 0). Alternatively the team can be contacted by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions relating to the Ticket Exchange can be found in the Season Ticket Terms and Conditions