Jakarta has been confirmed as the next stop for LFC World, presented by Standard Chartered, in March.
The special three-day event brings Liverpool FC directly to fans across the globe through a range of exciting activities, with Indonesia the latest destination for the unique experience and the Reds legends that come with it.
The LFC World roadshow arrives at the Taman Anggrek Mall on Friday March 9 until Sunday March 11, and Patrik Berger, Roy Evans, Gary McAllister and Jason McAteer will be there too.
Supporters in Jakarta will have the chance to meet the Reds greats, plus club mascot Mighty Red, at unmissable signing sessions during the course of the weekend.
And join your fellow fans to take in one of the biggest games of the season – Liverpool’s trip to Manchester United – at a free-to-attend viewing party on Saturday March 10 at Taman Anggrek Mall, including on-stage activity with the legends before kick-off.
As well as the wide range of activities on offer, listed below, supporters can win prizes and receive giveaways at booths hosted by presenting partner Standard Chartered and other event partners including Western Union, Joie, Konami and Malaysia Airlines, and buy LFC items from our pop-up retail store.
LFC World Jakarta
- Visit a dressing room photo station and take an iconic image under the shirts of Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah and Virgil van Dijk.
- Have your picture taken with one of the most prestigious trophies in world football – the Champions League.
- Experience a Jürgen Klopp team-talk in the dressing room and walking out from the players’ tunnel in front of the home crowd with ‘Inside Anfield’ – a sneak peek into the stadium made possible by Standard Chartered Bank using virtual reality technology.
- ‘Win a trip to Anfield’ with the club’s main sponsor. Visit the Standard Chartered booth for full details on how to win this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Terms and conditions apply.
- Be transported onto the hallowed Anfield turf and live the feeling of scoring at the Kop end with a state-of-the-art VR experience that recreates the drama, scale and excitement of a match.
- Immerse yourself in a matchday and highlights from the Reds’ rich history at the Kop Cinema.
Reds ambassador McAllister said: “For Reds in Indonesia, LFC World Jakarta is the place to be. We know not all of our fans can make it to Anfield so this is our way of bringing Anfield closer to them. We can’t wait to meet everyone!”
Rino Donosepoetro, chief executive officer of Standard Chartered Bank in Indonesia, said: “Football is a very popular sport in Indonesia and also globally, and Liverpool FC is one of the world’s best-known football clubs with 770million followers around the world.
“As a bank that puts clients at the centre of everything that we do, it is our commitment to provide only the best experiences to our clients and I believe bringing LFC legends and this interactive experience from one of the world’s best football clubs would be the perfect testament of our commitment.”
More information on LFC World, presented by Standard Chartered, can be found by clicking here.