LFC Foundation, the club's official charity, is running a spooky sensory walk next week to celebrate Halloween.
The inclusive event will take place in Norris Green Park from 12pm to 3pm on Monday October 22, and will include a host of games, tricks and treats for all the family.
Sensory activities will allow children and young people with additional needs to explore, investigate, play and create alongside friends and family.
There will also be fun and inclusive sports games from the Open Goals programme - including hot potato, tag, quick cricket and dodgeball.
Who is it for? How do I register?
The walk is suitable for all (including wheelchair access). However, the recommended age is five and above.
This is a FREE event, provided by the LFC Foundation and Friends of Norris Green Park, however, places are LIMITED.
To register your place and avoid disappointment, please email Katie.email@example.com
For further queries, please call: 07566 292970
Where is it?
Norris Green Park, Lorenzo Drive, L11 1BG
What to expect
• Halloween event run by LFC Foundation coaches
• Scary Halloween characters surprising you throughout
• Sensory activities to stimulate young children’s senses
• Face-painting fun to look like your favourite monsters
• Multi Sports and fun activities with LFC Foundation coaches
• Please note - there will be some activities that may frighten children who are more sensitive. If you feel that your child may be scared by some activities (i.e. clowns) please speak to a member of staff before the walk