Liverpool Football Club is planning to entertain travelling fans with an exclusive pre-match show at Shevchenko Park on Saturday, to get everyone geared up for what promises to be a historic night in Kiev.
Supporters can enjoy live music and entertainment from fan favourites such as The Anfield Wrap, RedmenTV and BOSS Mag. A packed itinerary is on offer from 2pm (local time):
- 2pm - 3pm: Hosted by Anfield Wrap (their mix of music and chat)
- 3pm - 4pm: The Redmen TV take their turn to keep you entertained
- 4pm - 4.30pm: Music from the BOSS Mag Playlist
- 4.30pm - 5.15pm: John Power (The La’s & Cast) featuring Peter Hooton (The Farm)
- 5.15pm - 5.45pm: Music from the BOSS Mag Playlist
- 5.45pm - 6.45pm: Jamie Webster as featured on BOSS Night
Food and drink will also be available to fans visiting the park. Be sure to arrive early to make the most of your visit to the LFC meeting point.
Meanwhile at Anfield, the 30,000 fans attending the sell-out screening, in association with BT Sport, can enjoy pre-match entertainment including face painting, live music and an appearance from the club’s official mascot, Mighty Red. Turnstiles open at 5.45pm with last entry at 8pm.