'HOW TO BUY A TICKET' / USEFUL TICKETING INFORMATION
Once registered online, follow the step by step guide - if not registered online please visit our online sales page
'STEP BY STEP GUIDE' to buying tickets
- Tickets will be available to purchase on our website
- Click Buy Tickets next to the game you want to purchase
- A list of Ticket Types will appear - click on the Match Ticket option
- All the selling dates will appear here
- If you qualify during the current sale - click the Buy Match Tickets button at the bottom of the selling information
- You will be directed to another page
- You can log in at this point
- Select 'Match Tickets'
- This will take you to all the home games currently on sale online, if you want to purchase tickets for an away game click on the Away Games tab at the top of the page. If you want to purchase coach tickets (for away games only) click on the Travel tab at the top of the page.
- Choose the relevant game for purchase and select the number of seats from one of the available areas. NB: for home games, the adult/child sections available will be shown in the yellow box, once you click on the game.
- Once in shopping basket, if not already logged in, you will be prompted to log in to purchase the seats requested
- If purchasing more than 1 game, click on the relevant option at the top of the page, Home Games, Away games and Travel, to select further games
- When all games are selected, use the drop down box for 'Customer', change each seat to a member of your Friends and family
- If purchasing concession tickets, use the drop down box for 'Price Band' and select the relevant option
- Click Update Basket
- Once the basket has been updated, check the details are correct for each customer and then click on 'Checkout'
- In Checkout - enter payment details
- Once the payment has been accepted you will then be directed to a confirmation screen, which you can print out.
- An email will also be sent showing the seat details for tickets purchased, if a valid email address has been provided
ON THE BOOKING LINE
- Sale dates are advertised on our website and on our 24 hour information line 0843 170 5555 (overseas customers (0044) 151 907 9399).
- Tickets will go on sale at 8.15am (unless otherwise stated) on the advertised date (please check our website, as sales dates and times are subject to change) on the booking line 0843 170 5555 (overseas customers (0044) 151 907 9399), choose the relevant options for the game you wish to purchase and the operator will talk you through the best available seats.
- Click here for Booking Line Opening Times
AT THE TICKET OFFICE WINDOW (ANFIELD):
- Tickets for home/away cup competitions and Premier League away tickets are available to purchase at the Ticket Office, Anfield, this will be advertised in the selling arrangements on our website
- Tickets for Premier League home games are not usually available from the Ticket Office, Anfield. In the unlikely event that tickets don't sell out in the general sale, tickets may be available to purchase from the Ticket Office, Anfield. This will be advertised on our website
- Sales for pre Season/Friendly matches etc. will take place subject to the advertised selling information.
- Click here for Ticket Office Opening Times
- For Members sales, subject to availability, tickets are available to purchase 1 per Member and up to 4 tickets per transaction unless otherwise advertised
- There are times (usually for general sales) when tickets are available to purchase 4 per customer and up to 4 tickets per transaction unless otherwise advertised
- If available, Adult/Child tickets can be purchased within the ratio 2:1 click here for more information
- Ensure that you are linked via Friends and Family to anyone you want to purchase tickets for
- Certain games may be used for selling criteria for specific future games, so if you have friends and family linked who are attending, please remember to update the seats in the shopping basket