HOW CAN I BUY TICKETS?
- Tickets will be available to purchase on our website
- Once registered online, follow the below steps - if not registered online please click here to register.
- Click ‘Buy Now’ next to the game you want to purchase
- If you select a home game, a list of all home games currently on sale online will appear. If you select an away game, a list of all away games currently on sale will appear. Select the match you wish to buy tickets for. Note: for home games, the adult/junior sections available are outlined in the white box under the game you have selected.
- You will be directed to another page to choose your seat(s)
- If you want to purchase tickets for another type of game i.e. an away game, click on the Away Games tab at the top of the page. If you want to purchase coach tickets (for away games only) click on the Travel tab at the top of the page.
- Select the number of seats required from one of the available areas and click on BUY
- Once in shopping basket, if not already logged in, you will be prompted to log in to purchase the seats requested
- If purchasing more than 1 game, click on the relevant option at the top of the page i.e. Home Games, Away games or Travel.
- When all selections are complete, use the ‘Customer’ drop down box to assign each seat to a member of your Friends and family. Click here for more information on the Friends and Family option.
- If purchasing concession tickets, use the drop down box for 'Price Band' and select the relevant option
- Click Update Basket
- Once the basket has been updated, check the details are correct for each customer and then click on 'Checkout'
- In Checkout - enter payment details
- Once the payment has been accepted you will then be directed to a confirmation screen, which you can print.
- An email will also be sent to your registered email address showing the seat details for tickets purchased.
ON THE BOOKING LINE
- Tickets for Home Cup games, pre season and friendly games are available to purchase on the Booking Line 0843 170 5555 (overseas supporters (0044) 151 907 9399)
- Tickets will go on sale at 8.15am (unless otherwise stated) on the advertised date (please check our website, as sales dates and times are subject to change)
- Choose the relevant options for the game you wish to purchase and the operator will talk you through the best available seats.
- Click here for Booking Line Opening Times
AT THE TICKET OFFICE WINDOW (ANFIELD):
- Tickets for Home/Away cup games and Premier League away games are available to purchase at the Ticket Office, Anfield. This will be advertised in the individual selling arrangements for each game on our website
- Tickets for Premier League home games are not usually available from the Ticket Office, Anfield. In the unlikely event that tickets don't sell out in the general sale, tickets may be available to purchase from the Ticket Office, Anfield. This will be advertised on our website
- Sales for pre Season/Friendly matches etc. will take place subject to the advertised selling arrangements.
- Click here for Ticket Office Opening Times
- For Members sales, subject to availability, tickets are available to purchase 1 per Member and up to 4 tickets per transaction unless otherwise advertised
- There are times (usually for general sales) when tickets are available to purchase 4 per customer and up to 4 tickets per transaction unless otherwise advertised
- If available, Adult/Junior tickets can be purchased within the ratio 2:1 click here for more information
- If you would like to purchase tickets for other Season Ticket Holders, Members or Fan Card Holders, ensure you’re accounts are linked via Friends and Family
- Certain games may be used for selling criteria for specific future games, so if you have friends and family linked to your account who are attending, please remember to assign seats to them in your shopping basket and click ‘update’