Liverpool FC have released the following ticket details for the Champions League fixture with KRC Genk at the Luminus Arena on Wednesday October 23.
The match is scheduled to kick off at 9pm local time.
LFC has received an allocation of 1,037 tickets for supporters to purchase.
Please note seats situated on the first three rows (rows 0, 1 and 2) are severely restricted in view due to the accessibility structure and advertising boards at pitch level within the stadium.
We have also received a further allocation of 240 top category seats that, in line with UEFA guidelines, will be used as part of the players' allocation, the club’s UEFA Youth League team’s players and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.
Ticket collection process
The club will implement a random ticket collection process for this fixture. Bookings will be selected at random and all supporters within that booking will be required to collect their ticket from a designated location in Genk. Further details can be found below.
Hospitality Members: Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand executive box holders, premium level and centenary club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.
Disabled supporters: Within the allocation, we have received 10 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets. Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and Official Members who recorded previous ticket purchases for wheelchair bays for UEFA Champions League away fixtures - please click here for full details.
All other supporters
The below sales will take place online only and you may have to queue at times.
Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and Official Members based on UEFA Champions League away fixtures recorded during 2019-20, 2018-19 and 2017-18 seasons:
- SSC Napoli (2019-20)
- FC Barcelona (2018-19)
- FC Porto (2018-19)
- Bayern Munich (2018-19)
- Paris Saint-Germain (2018-19)
- Red Star Belgrade (2018-19)
- SSC Napoli (2018-19)
- AS Roma (2017-18)
- Manchester City (2017-18)
- FC Porto (2017-18)
- Sevilla (2017-18)
- Maribor (2017-18)
- Spartak Moscow (2017-18)
12 or more games: from 8.15am on Wednesday October 9 until 10.30am on Thursday October 10.
Supporters are guaranteed a ticket during this sale and can purchase one ticket per person, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.
11 or more games: from 11am on Thursday October 10.
The above sale will take place on a first come, first served basis and supporters can purchase one ticket per person up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.
The number of qualifying supporters will far exceed the number of tickets available during this sale and therefore no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.
Details to be provided at time of booking for all supporters travelling to and attending the game.
The correct details for the supporter attending the game must be provided on the online form for the following reasons:
- If your booking is randomly selected for collection in Genk, ONLY the person named will be able to collect the ticket - no exceptions.
- The ID required for supporters selected for collection must match the details provided.
- For supporters selected to collect in Genk, full collection details will be sent to the email address and mobile number provided – please ensure you provide a valid email address and mobile number.
Changes cannot be made once you have completed your purchase.
Please have the following details ready prior to making your booking:
- Date of birth
- Country of birth
- Passport or National Identity Number
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Outbound travel date
- Method of travel into Genk: plane/car/coach/train
- Estimated time of arrival into Genk
- Accommodation details
- Return travel date
Delivery/collection of tickets
A ballot to select supporters who must collect their ticket in Genk will take place AFTER the main sales have ended.
Therefore, all supporters must select one of the following fulfilment methods during the booking:
- Tickets will be held for collection at ANFIELD only.
- Collection dates will be updated here.
- Tickets should be collected before 3pm, Saturday October 19.
2. UK post
- Tickets will be sent special delivery to the registered address of the person making the booking, at a charge of £5.65.
- Royal Mail will send a tracking number to the email address registered on our ticketing system.
3. Overseas post
- Tickets will be sent via DHL to the registered address of the person making the booking, at a charge of £12.46.
Please note: The fulfilment method chosen will be disregarded for those supporters selected to collect their ticket in Genk.
Ticket collection process in Genk
On Friday October 11, an email and SMS will be sent to the contact details provided on the form for every supporter selected to collect their ticket in Genk.
On Friday October 18, a further email and SMS will be sent to the contact details provided on the form:
- EMAIL will include:
- A unique reference number
- Full details of the collection point
- The identification required to collect the ticket
Supporters will be required to show this email when collecting their ticket.
- SMS will include:
- A unique collection reference number
- Link to full details regarding ticket collection
A full list of Q&As can be viewed here.
Following the game, should your ticket remain uncollected, the purchase will be cancelled from the record the ticket was registered to with no refund given.
There will be no duplicate tickets for this fixture.
We would also like to remind supporters that important safety information for supporters travelling to Genk will be provided in the lead up to the game.
The information provided is in conjunction with Belgian authorities and LFC club officials, and we strongly advise that you follow all the information and instructions given.
We urge supporters not to travel without a ticket.