In recent months, Liverpool FC has enjoyed some excellent results, bringing with it some fantastic feelings of passion and emotion. Lucozade would like to offer all Liverpool FC fans the chance to win the Ultimate Liverpool FC YES-moment package.
Our YES prize includes:
* 2 x VIP tickets in the Legends Lounge, Anfield, for the match against Newcastle United on Sunday 1st May 2011*
* 2 x VIP passes to watch the players train, at Melwood, on Thursday 5th May 2011*
* A month's supply of Lucozade Sport
* An Official Signed Liverpool FC Club ball
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this unbelievable prize is answer the following question:
Which Liverpool FC player gave all Liverpool fans the YES-moment when scoring the equalising goal in the match versus Arsenal last Sunday
a) Jay Spearing
b) Dirk Kuyt
c) Luis Suarez
Simply email your answer, along with your name and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please note, the Melwood Training Ground visit will be at 11:00 on Thursday 5th May 2011 and will last approximately 2 hours, so please be available!
Lucozade Sport: Fuelling Liverpool FC right until the end of the season.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees and their immediate families or agents of GSK, Liverpoolfc.tv and Liverpool FC or anyone professionally associated with the draw.
2. There are two prizes of a hospitality package for two (2) people including two (2) x match tickets to the Liverpool FC v. Newcastle United, and also a training ground visit for two (2) people. The prize also includes on official Liverpool FC signed ball and thirty six bottles of Lucozade Sport (one month's supply)
3. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
4. Only one competition entry per person shall be allowed.
5. The closing date for entries is 3pm on Wednesday 27th April. Each correct entry will be entered into a final draw where the winner will be selected by means of a random draw. The winner will be notified within three (3) hours of the closing date by telephone. The winners will have 24 hours to reply to their notification and claim their prize. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of their prize.
6. Match dates are subject to schedule changes. In the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
8. The Promoter reserves the right at all times to substitute elements of the Promotion.
9. Entry to the prize draw confirms acceptance of these rules as final and is legally binding.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to reserve entry of, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the prize draw rules.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition and to make any amendment or addition to these terms.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for electronic entries that are not received or delivered.
13. The winners may be required to participate in future publicity.
14. Winners' names and counties will be made available to those enclosing a stamped, self addressed envelope and applying to 'Results - Fast Track, Southside 105 Victoria Street, London, SW1H 6QT.
15. The Promoter (or any third party nominated by the Promoter) may use the winner's name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
16. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these competition rules.
18. This competition shall be governed by English law.
19. Promoter of this competition is GlaxoSmithKline Plc.