Are you heading to see P!nk at Anfield Stadium on Tuesday June 25? Use our handy guide below which details all of the key information you’ll need before setting off for the stadium.
Ticket holders are encouraged to plan their route to the stadium in advance – public transport is the easiest and most efficient way to travel to and from Anfield when attending concerts and major events.
- Doors and support acts start from 5pm.
BEFORE YOU TRAVEL
- Please check that you have your tickets prior to setting off.
- Locate your entry point – Use the map to locate your entry point at the stadium. Whether you live locally or are travelling from further afield, we recommend that you plan your route in advance and arrive early to ensure you have plenty of time to find your entrance point.
- We are a cashless venue – Ticket holders are advised that all bars, kiosks and food outlets around the stadium (internal & external) are cashless. There is a small number of tills inside the stadium that will take cash and accept debit/credit cards.
- Beat the queues – An in-seat delivery/click-and-collect service is available on all concourses. If you want to avoid queues you can pre-order your food and drink for collection. Visit Anfield.SeatServe.com to pre-order and arrange collection or delivery of your refreshments at a time that suits you.
- Your health and safety are paramount – For everyone’s safety there is a list of items which you can/cannot bring into the Stadium. Please refer to the list by clicking here.
GETTING TO ANFIELD STADIUM
- Plan your route in advance. Liverpool FC, Merseytravel and local transport operators have been working together to help make travel convenient for you. Public transport is the easiest and most efficient way to travel to and from Anfield when attending concerts and major events.
- To find out more about the available transport options, including express shuttle bus services and more information on road closures around the stadium, click here.
- Ticket holders are advised that there is very limited parking available at the Stadium. We strongly advise where possible that you utilise public transport to travel to Anfield and use the bus services provided from Liverpool City Centre.
- Official event car parking is available to purchase in Stanley Car Park and Utting Avenue Car Park. Spaces must be pre-booked in advance – there will be no spaces available for purchase on the day. For more information visit www.liverpoolfc.com/lfcevents/concerts.
- Road closures will be in operation at the event – A road closure on Walton Breck Road will be in place immediately after the concert to allow pedestrians to leave Anfield safely. This will be in place from 10pm-12 midnight. Anfield Road will also be closed on the day of the event.
UPON ARRIVAL AT ANFIELD STADIUM
- Only vehicles with a pre-booked space will be granted entry to official event car parks. Car parking spaces will NOT be available to purchase on the day.
- Please be aware that Anfield is located in a residential area with a residents parking scheme in operation. We strongly advise you DO NOT park on residential streets as parking enforcement will be in operation during concerts and major events. Any illegally parked cars will incur a fine.
- If you are collecting tickets from the Ticket Office at Anfield, including hospitality tickets, we advise ticket holders to bring photo ID in the form of passport, driving licence or ID card or a household bill showing name & address. The Ticket Office will be busy so be sure to arrive in plenty of time.
- The Stanley Park fan village will be open from 1pm with food and beverages (no alcohol) will be available to purchase. Toilet facilities will also be available.
- Paisley Square will be open from 1pm and the Sir Kenny Dalglish Fan Village will be open from 5pm with food and beverages on offer.
- Please respect the neighbourhood and its residents around the stadium. The Anfield area is home to many residents and businesses and the club, Liverpool City Council and its partners are committed to improving street cleanliness and reducing anti-social behaviour. Please keep the area clean and tidy and dispose of your rubbish in the bins that are located around the stadium.
- Make sure you allow enough time for any necessary security checks, which may include random searches. Small personal bags are permitted – please ensure your bags are no larger than A5 and only one bag per person is allowed. It is advised you only bring a bag if it is absolutely essential.
- Please do not bring large bags or luggage (such as rucksacks, briefcases, suitcases, suit bags etc.) to Anfield as they cannot be brought into the stadium. Please note there will be no luggage holding facility available at the stadium.
AMBULANT AND DISABLED FANS
- Anfield prides itself on being inclusive and working with all its audience members. We recognise that disabled audience members may need assistance to fully enjoy the experience at Anfield and offer a variety of reasonable adjustments based on individual needs, not their disability. We have therefore created an accessibility guide designed to ensure that you have all the information you need to help you plan your trip to Anfield. You can download this here.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult aged over 18. Under 14s will not be granted entry to the pitch.
- Anfield is a non-smoking venue. Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is prohibited in all areas of the stadium.
FOOD, DRINK AND ALCOHOL
- Food and beverages will be available to purchase in and around the Stadium. If you are planning to arrive early, Stanley Park will be open from 1pm to purchase food and soft drinks. Inside the stadium there are kiosks and bars where you will be able to purchase alcohol. Please note proof of ID will be required for alcohol purchases – we operate a challenge 25 policy at the Stadium.
- Camping outside the stadium is not allowed.
- To plan your journey home please visit: https://www.liverpoolfc.com/lfcevents/concerts/pink/getting-home-from-anfield-stadium
We look forward to welcoming you Anfield and we hope you enjoy the show!