Liverpool fans travelling to Madrid for the Champions League final can come together before the game to enjoy entertainment from some famous faces.
A day of activity will take place at Plaza Felipe II for the perfect build-up to the meeting with Tottenham Hotspur at Estadio Metropolitano.
Advice for fans
- If using Google Maps to find the location, please note Plaza Felipe II is not recognised - search for Av Felipe II or Plaza de Salvador Dali instead
- This is not a ticketed event and is open to all
- Music will start from 10.30am and finish at 5.30pm, local time
- The Fan Park is open and has limited shade - take necessary provisions for the very high temperatures
- There is no live screening of the match at the Fan Park. The city council has confirmed local venues around the city will be open and broadcast the game
BOSS Night favourite Ben Burke will be on hand to get Reds geared up for the big match with a live music performance, followed by music from Cast frontman John Power.
Supporters will also be treated to a number of special performances by the likes of Chelcee Grimes, along with Kieran Molyneux, who will then be followed by fan favourite Jamie Webster.
There will also be DJ sets from radio presenter and LFC fan Colin Murray, plus The Anfield Wrap’s John Gibbons and Neil Atkinson – and a selection of special guests will be making surprise appearances during the day.
The pre-match party will conclude by 6pm local time.