Are you heading to Anfield for the Brazil v Croatia game this Sunday (kick-off 3pm BST)? Here is some important information for fans attending the match.
- Fans are advised that Liverpool Lime Street Station is closed – please plan your journey in advance. For more information, please click here.
- Limited car parking is available in Stanley car park on a first come, first served basis at a cost of £10. The 917 bus service will also be in operation offering a direct service to Anfield Stadium from St Johns Lane (city centre), and will depart from Walton Breck Road after the game.
- Fans should be aware that there will be temporary road closures in place around the ground ahead of this match, which are usually in operation on a matchday. Anfield Road will close from 11am and re-open 45 minutes after the event. Walton Breck Road will close from 1.30pm until 15 minutes after kick-off. The road will then re-open until 15 minutes before the end of the game, finally re-opening approximately 45 minutes after the game ends.
- Fan Zones at the stadium will be open from four hours before kick-off, serving food and drink.
- Turnstiles for the event will open at 1pm (kick-off is at 3pm).
- Food and drink kiosks on concourses will be open from two hours prior to kick-off until 75 minutes into the game.
- Fans can also order food to selected seats during the match or pre-order food to designated collection points using the SeatServe app. We recommend that fans download the app in advance from Anfield.SeatServe.com.
- LFC’s superstore will be open from 10am until kick-off and will then re-open two hours after kick-off.
We hope you have an enjoyable day at Anfield.