The historic Liverpool FC memorabilia auction is set to be held at Anfield next week - don't miss your chance to take part.
On Thursday February 22, over 380 items from the club’s old Main Stand will go under the hammer.
If you want to be part of this momentous day then you can attend in person or bid online. To attend, all you need to do is register and buy an official auction catalogue at a cost of £10 plus postage and packing.
Head to liverpoolfc.com/auction to find out more about the items available and what you need to do to take part.
A donation from the auction proceeds will be made to the Liverpool Former Players Association - via the LFC Foundation - to support a local charity of their choice that helps young people across Merseyside.
Below are 10 of the most interesting lots, selected by club curator Stephen Done…
- Liverpool Football Club crest removed from the perimeter fence/gate to the Main Stand at Anfield in June 2016. This will be the only example ever offered for sale, the other similar crests are all preserved in the LFC Museum collection for future relocation in the new Main Stand and elsewhere. A truly ‘iconic’ image of the club crest and a beautifully cast piece of artwork, seen by millions.
- A Tom Murphy maquette of his celebrated sculpture of Bill Shankly that stands at the entrance to Liverpool Football Club's Anfield stadium, one of three presented to LFC as part of the commission of the full-size statue sponsored by Carlsberg in 1998. Two are preserved by LFC and will never be available, this third example represents a unique opportunity to acquire an original work of art of arguably the most significant personality in Liverpool Football Club history as created by a significant Liverpool artist of considerable repute. Cast in beautifully patented bronze, mounted on a pale marble base.
- Framed 12" long playing Liverpool Football Club record that formerly hung in the Main Stand near the directors' guest lounge c1990-2016, titled THE KOP CHOIR, in a pale wood frame with grey mounting card, size over frame 73.5 by 58cm., frame scuffed. (Note: the Museum has retained both vinyl and CD examples and also a Gold Disc version).
- A Framed 12'' long playing Liverpool Football Club record that hung in the old Main Stand near the directors' guest lounge, titled O LIVERPOOL WE LOVE YOU.
- A Framed and mounted colour photograph of the 1986 FA Cup-winning team removed from the corridor beside the Director's Lounge at Liverpool Football Club's Main Stand, In use circa 1990-2015.
- The Ciudad de Marbella Trophy, made in Cordoba, a silver-plated trophy awarded to Liverpool Football Club for coming second in the pre-season mini tournament played in Marbella 13-15 August 1982, other competing teams comprising CD Malaga, Real Betis, Albacete Balompie and Bayer 04.
- Liverpool Football Club old Main Stand signage, CLUB GUEST LOUNGE in use circa 1974-2015, brushed aluminium sign removed from above the entrance to the Lounge.
- Liverpool Football Club signage from the 2015-16 season Hospitality Marquee, THE TROPHY ROOM.
- Liverpool Football Club signage from the old Main Stand, HOME TEAM DRESSING ROOM, aluminium sheet with protective film, white text on red.
- A Row of five linked Seats from the Dug Out Area in the old Main Stand at Liverpool Football Club, red upholstery, New Balance branding, black.