Thursday August 10 marks the 40th anniversary of Kenny Dalglish arriving at Anfield, and to celebrate we have a special day of programming in store on LFCTV.
After being signed by Bob Paisley from Celtic in 1977, the Scotland international went on to become one of the most iconic figures in the club's history.
Here is what we have in store for you on LFCTV on Thursday (all times BST):
- An exclusive interview with 'The King' in a special show called 'What LFC Means To Me', which will air at 7.30am, 1.45pm, 5.15pm, 6.15pm, and 9.45pm.
- A look back at when Dalglish led the Reds to more domestic success in his second spell as manager, when Steven Gerrard lifted the League Cup in 2012. 'Wembley Winners - Carling Cup 2012' airs at 2.03pm.
- 'Double Winners '86', a special documentary charting the story of the 1985-86 season when player-manager Dalglish led the Reds to league and cup glory, airs at 7pm.
- At 10pm, we recall the night Dalglish scored the winning goal as Liverpool retained the European Cup with a 1-0 win over Club Brugge at Wembley in 1978.
- 'Goal Rush', which features a look back at some of Dalglish's finest Liverpool strikes, airs at 6am, 10.45am and 5.30pm.
- Plus, we've picked out 10 of the best games featuring his finest moments in a red shirt. 'Kop 10: Dalglish Games' will air at 6.30pm.
Click here to find out how to sign up for LFCTV.