FoundationPremier League Primary Stars
The LFC Foundation's Premier League Primary Stars programme uses the appeal of the Premier League and Liverpool Football Club to inspire children to learn, be active and develop important life skills.
Premier League Primary Stars is available to every primary school in Liverpool city region and beyond - discover more and get your school involved in the programme!
LFC Foundation's #PLPrimaryStars Programme
What we do!
Last season, the LFC Foundation engaged over 10,000 primary school children through the PL Primary Stars programme.
This was through in-school activation, non-curricular activity, and virtual support.
Why we do it!
To inspire and empower pupils to be the best they can be in every aspect of school.
From understanding themselves more through PSHE themes, to developing teamwork at our football tournaments and festivals.
We strive to make every contact with LFC and the Premier League the best experience they can have.
How we do it!
We work with teachers to deliver fun, educational PE and classroom sessions.
Teaching materials cover subjects from English and Maths to teamwork and PE, with free to download activity ideas, worksheets, lesson plans, fun assemblies, and exclusive videos.
We deliver bespoke interventions and educational lessons to support targeted groups. From reading and writing to PSHE themes and behavioural management.
Learning is connected to the real world of sport to enthuse pupils when tackling challenging PSHE topics such as resilience, diversity, self-esteem, and fair play.
Through our in-school PE provision, we upskill teachers in their delivery of PE and join them on their journey to increase their confidence and understanding of high-quality PE.
Premier League values underpin everything on offer, encouraging children to:
- Be ambitious – work hard and never give up on their goals
- Be inspiring – set a great example to others
- Be connected – work well with others and in a team
- Be fair – treat people equally and think of others
What we offer
PL Primary Stars PE - £3000 per year*
- Full year PE package – half day PE curriculum support with Teacher CPD.
- Help to upskill and empower teachers to deliver their PE lessons confidently and competently. This also includes a free extra-curriculum club of your choice (eg. football, sports specific, multi-sports, targeted)
PL Primary Stars Core & Educational - £4000 per year*
- Full tear pick & mix programme – half day of curriculum activation that your school need.
- This could be PE, classroom programmes, reading/writing interventions, English and Maths interventions, targeted work, workshops or social action.
- We allocate a PL Primary Stars coach to your school, to build the delivery around your school's personal needs.
- This also includes a free extra-curriculum club of your choice (eg. football, sports specific, multi-sports, targeted)
PL Primary Stars PPA Cover - £5000 per year*
- 2 members of the PL Primary Stars Team covering PE for your PPA cover, delivered to a high quality with curriculum plans shared for your records.
- Asessments for and of learning provided with short, medium and long-term plans.
- This also includes a free extra-curriculum club of your choice (eg. football,sports specific, multi-sports, targeted)
PL Primary Stars Extra Curriculum Clubs - Price based on school need*
- 1 member of staff delivers an extra curriculum club of your choice.
- Options are available for more LFCF staff and number of clubs
Please find the PL Primary Stars brochure for more detailed information here
*cost would reflect the amount of time worked with us
Additional free opportunities
PL Primary Stars Football Tournaments
- Free competitive football tournaments
- Final held at LFC Academy
- Activities for all ages.
- All competitions promote the PLPS values and encourage pupils to be humble, respectful and to support everyone.
PL Primary Stars Multi Sports Festivals & SEND Sports
- Free, engaging and safe sports with an emphasis on fun and engagement
- From athletics to goalball, boccia to basketball.
- With sports for mainstream participants, SEND pupils or both
PL Primary Stars Workshops at Anfield
- Our workshops utilise experts in the field to delivery high quality 1-hr workshops at Anfield Stadium.
- From Road Safety with Merseyside Fire Rescue Service to Disability Awareness with our LFC Foundation Inclusion team.
- Different time slots available to suit schools (Workshops can include multiple schools)