We're creating life changing opportunities for young people & families
You have to accept cookies in order to view this content on our site.Watch on YouTube
Our Impact 2022/23
LFC Foundation is the official charity of Liverpool Football Club.
Red Neighbours is Liverpool Football Club’s local corporate social responsibility team which offers targeted support around its football homes in Anfield and Kirkby.
By harnessing the power and passion of Liverpool Football Club’s fans and stakeholders, we aim to improve the lives of the most disadvantaged both home and away.
Our delivered activity is categorised in to seven areas:
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Health & Wellbeing
- Education & Life Skills
- Employment & Training
- Youth Interventions
- Community Engagement
We have commissioned Substance as an independent body to help build skills and abilities to define, monitor, assess and report on the impact of our work and that of our partners.
Across all of our activities we supported 123,000 people last season, with nearly 81,000 unique participants
“My son really enjoys taking part and the coaches are so welcoming and friendly. They do a brilliant job every week.”
The LFC Foundation supported 123,000 people in the last 12 months (up 47% on 2021/22)
- Almost two thirds of participants are from the top 20% most deprived areas of the country
- The charity contributed £5m into the local economy (Liverpool City Region) and delivered over £32 million in health benefits over a 12-month period
- LFC Foundation’s annual valuation is £88.75m
- For every £1 spent LFC Foundation created a social return of £13 (£1:£13)
- 89% of LFC Foundation participants reported an improvement in their mental health and wellbeing (up from 88% last season) and 90% reported an improvement in their physical health and fitness (maintaining last season's reported impact of 90%)
We deliver 195 separate sessions a week, working across 65 schools in the Liverpool City Region
- It has overseen more than 675,986 hours of programme activity - almost double last season's 348,000 hours
- The LFC Foundation and Red Neighbours, its community programme, now oversee more than 40 programmes locally, seven days a week, delivering real change and creating life changing opportunities for the most underserved communities in local parks, community hubs, classrooms and on football pitches