Our mission, is to create life changing opportunities for children and young people.
Working in areas of high need and deprivation across the Liverpool city region, we aim to deliver sustainable and long-term change for communities and ensure that our work continues to benefit future generations.
You have to accept cookies in order to view this content on our site.Watch on YouTube
Our Impact 2021/22
The LFC Foundation supported over 83,000 people in the last 12 months (up 66% on 2020/21)
- Almost two thirds of participants are from the top 20% most deprived areas of the country
- The charity contributed £8m into the local economy (Liverpool City Region) and delivered nearly £25 million in health benefits over a 12-month period
- LFC Foundation’s annual valuation is £80.17m
- For every £1 spent LFC Foundation created a social return of £16 (£1:£16)
- 88% of LFC Foundation participants reported an improvement in their mental health and wellbeing (up from 85% last season) and 90% reported an improvement in their physical health and fitness (up from 86% last season.)
We deliver 195 separate sessions a week, working across 65 schools in the Liverpool City Region
- It has overseen more than 348,000 hours of programme activity - up from 66,000 the previous year
- LFC Foundation has grown over the last 20 years, it now employs 114 people and works with more than 200 partners
- The LFC Foundation and Red Neighbours, its community programme, now oversee more than 40 programmes locally, seven days a week, delivering real change and creating life changing opportunities for the most underserved communities in local parks, community hubs, classrooms and on football pitches
Connect with us across our social channels to get the latest updates on The LFC Foundation.
Follow us on Facebook
Join our community on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Join us on Twitter for latest updates
Follow us on Instagram
Visit our Instagram for posts and reels
Follow us on Linkedin
Visit to see our Linkedin page