FoundationPremier League Kicks Football
Kicks is the Premier League’s flagship community programme which uses the power of football and sport to inspire young people in some of the most high-need areas in England and Wales. Book a session below!
Funded by the Premier League Charitable Fund; we aim to inspire and engage young participants through football, combined with powerful connections and platform within communities.
We have been able to expand our Kicks programmes through the support of:
· Steve Morgan Foundation
· Merseyside Fire Rescue Service
· Knowsley & Sefton Council
· Liverpool County FA
Using the power of the badge, we create and support activities that inspire young people to achieve their potential and positively impact their communities.
NEW TIMETABLE FOR SEASON 23/24
Pick a session, turn up, register & play!
NEW! Kicks Academy
We’re excited to announce our new offering for former or current Kicks participants aged between 18-24.
Kicks Academy offers young people:
- More opportunities to play, coach and officiate.
- Enhance their physical and mental well-being.
- Gives them the opportunity to take part in volunteering, social action and becoming positive role models.
- Offer them pathways into education, training, and employment.
- Subject to an enhanced DBS check prior to starting the programme.
The long-term goal is to invest in our own Kicks participants – aiding their personal development and career progression.
How does it work?
We would like to run a 12-week pilot programme September to December 2023.
If successful through the shortlist and interview, the programme is set to start week commencing the 24th September.
What commitment does it require?
- Wednesday 6-8pm Classroom Based at Anfield Sports and Community Centre
- Tuesday or Friday 4-6pm Attend Practical Coaching Sessions (Location TBC)