Official Members AND Season Ticket Holders Auto Cup Scheme Additional Enrolment Period
Liverpool FC are able to offer Official Members the opportunity to enrol into the Auto Cup Schemes, also giving the chance to enrol alongside friends and family who are also Official Members or Season Ticket Holders and have not already enrolled.
Official Members and Season Ticket Holders wishing to take advantage can:
- Choose to enrol with other Season Ticket Holders who have not yet enrolled
- Choose to enrol with other Official Members
- Guarantee seats for Cup competitions (subject to availability)
- Enrol into one or both Cup competitions
Enrol from 10am Monday 20 June 2016 whilst supplies last.
Seats are subject to availability as the capacity for Cup schemes is limited. Please note: Enrolment for the FA Cup competition has now ended and enrolment for the League Cup will end at 5pm Monday 1 August.
How can I enrol?
Online - for a step by step guide, please click here
Disabled supporters - please visit the Accessibility page for more information.
What else do I need to know?
- You will be required to provide credit/debit card details.
- An administration fee of 10 pence will be applied per supporter per competition; the credit/debit card used will be the card that future Auto Cup Scheme payments will be taken from.
- Concessions: If you enrol into the Auto Cup Scheme at a concessionary rate you will be charged this rate for your ticket during payment runs for all home cup matches. E.g. If you purchase a young adult ticket, you will be charged the young adult price during payment runs for all relevant home Cup matches.
- Season Ticket /Members Cards must be linked via 'Friends and Family'to ensure you can select seats with other Season Ticket Holders/Members you want to sit with
- Supporters aged 17 - 21 years (young adult) on or before 1st August 2016 should ensure your date of birth is updated on our ticketing system
Click here for Auto Cup Scheme Additional Information
Click here for full Auto Cup Scheme FAQ's