LegalTerms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of your use of this website
Part A – General use terms
Part B - Terms relating to UGC
These terms apply to our use of any words, pictures, images, data, information or any other ‘user-generated content’ (“UGC”) that you provide directly to us or give us permission to use on third party websites and/or platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat, Tik Tok and Twitter (the “Third Party Platforms”) and which we may wish to use on our website (the “Website”), our social media platforms, at any of our properties, on our marketing channels or in any other way as we may determine from time to time (“LFC Media”).
If you have any questions or queries as to how we will use your UGC or personal data, please contact the Fan Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0151 264 2500.
Please note that we reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions without advance notice by posting a revised version of these terms on our website. Accordingly, you should review the terms each time you grant permission or authorization to feature your UGC.
Terms and conditions for subscription to premium content site
Your LFCTV GO subscription may start with a free trial or discount. The duration of the free trial or discount will be specified during the sign-up. The free trial is available for new subscribers only. Discounts may be made available at the club's discretion to new, previous or current subscribers. Free trial and discount eligibility is determined by Liverpool FC at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility to prevent free trial or discount abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial or discounts at any time. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. We will charge the fee for the next billing cycle at the end of the free trial unless you cancel your subscription prior to the end of the free trial period.
These are the terms and conditions (the "Terms") for subscribing to the Premium Content Site (the "Premium Content Site"). The Premium Content Site is provided to you, the subscriber ("you","your") on the basis that you pay the Fee (in the manner detailed below) and accept the terms of this contract. It is a legal agreement and it sets out the rights and obligations of you and Liverpool Football Club including its agents and group companies ("we", "us", "our"). By clicking the "AGREE" box and filling in the registration form for the Premium Content Site you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms.To the extent that these Terms conflict with the general Terms and Conditions of use of the Liverpool FC Website ("General Terms") the order of priority shall be: (i) these Terms ; then (ii) General Terms.
MyLFC Points Participation Terms and Conditions
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
These Prize Draw Terms and Conditions (the “Prize Draw Terms and Conditions”) govern the Prize Draw(s) operated as a possible Reward as part of the Scheme. These Prize Draw Terms and Conditions are subject to the Scheme Terms and Conditions, available here (https://www.liverpoolfc.com/legal/terms-and-conditions). In the event of a conflict, the Scheme Terms and Conditions shall prevail. Capitalised terms not defined in these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions shall be given their meaning under the Scheme Terms and Conditions.
The Prize Draw(s) will operate between [25/05/2022] (the “Start Date”) and [30/06/2022] (the “Closing Date”) (the “Competition Period”).
- PRIZES AND DRAWS
- The promoter for the purposes of the Prize Draw(s) is [The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited of Anfield Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L4 0TH] (the “Club”).
- The Club is currently operating the following Prize Draws during the Competition Period:
- “2005 Retro Home Shirt” - 200 points per entry (REF: MAY22RETRO)
- “Signed, framed image of Luis Garcia scoring against Chelsea in 2005” - 400 pointes per entry (REF: MAY22GARCIA)
- “LFC Mens Black Silicone Watch” - 200 points per entry (REF: MAY22WATCH)
- “LFC Bluetooth Headphones” - 200 points per entry (REF: MAY22HEADPHONES)
- “Shirt signed by a current or former first team player” - 400 points per entry (REF: MAY22SIGNEDSHIRT)
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- In order to participate via the Scheme, participants must be registered with the Scheme and must earn the requisite number of points. Participants can then redeem their points for an entry into the relevant Prize Draw.
- Participants may also enter via the free entry route. To enter via the free entry route, participants must send a letter or postcard including the relevant reference for the Prize Draw they are seeking to enter, their full name, email address and contact telephone number. Free entry route entries should be sent to LFC Membership, Liverpool Football Club, Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH, United Kingdom .
- When submitting your entries use the applicable prize reference supplied above.
- In order to enter via the free entry route, participants must be registered on the App or Website.
- Free entry route entries must be received before the Closing Date.
- Participants may only enter each Prize Draw once in total (i.e., participants can enter via the Scheme route or the free entry route but not both). Participants may enter all Prize Draws operated by the Club unless otherwise stated.
- Employees of the Club and/or their family members may not participate in the Prize Draws.
- Participants in the Prize Draw should be over the age of 18 years of age. From time to time the Club may require proof of identity/age, and the Participant should provide such information on request.
- SELECTION OF PRIZE DRAW WINNERS.
- There will be one prize awarded to an individual winner for each Prize Draw unless otherwise stated.
- The winner will be chosen at random via a randomised computer programme from all entries received by the Closing Date and verified by the Club and/or its agents to ensure the entry complies with these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions and the Scheme Terms and Conditions.
- The winner will be notified by email no later than 7 days after the Closing Date and asked to contact the Club to provide further contact details and the address to which the prize should be sent (if necessary). Unless otherwise agreed, the Prize will be delivered to the winner by recorded post. Once the Club has obtained a proof of postage receipt for the prize, the Club excludes all liability for the prize arriving in a satisfactory condition.
- The Club reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a Prize of equal, greater or less value.
- If the winner: (i) has not confirmed receipt of the notification 14 days following announcement and attempted contact; (ii) is not eligible to enter the Prize Draw or receive the prize (for any reason); or (iii) is determined by the Club (in its sole discretion) to have breached the Scheme Terms and Conditions or the Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, the Club reserves the right to select an alternative winner on the same basis as described above (who will be given a reasonable deadline to respond)
- The winner may be asked to provide identification and proof of address proving their eligibility before they are entitled to receive the Prize.
- The winner’s personal information will be published in reasonable publicity relating to the Prize Draw and to confirm to other participants that a valid award took place. Personal information may include, but not be limited to, the winner’s name, photograph and county of residence. This personal information may then be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or fee to the winner. The winner will co‐operate with any other reasonable requests by the Club relating to any post‐winning publicity.
- The Club will not be liable to you for any loss that is not foreseeable and excludes its liability to the maximum extent permitted by law. Nothing in these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the Club’s negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which may not be excluded by law.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- These Prize Draw Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
LFC Points General Terms and Conditions
- 1. MYLFC POINTS.
- These general terms and conditions (the “Scheme Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited, a company with registered address Anfield Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L4 0TH and registsered number 35688 (“we” or “the Club”) operates the MyLFC Points scheme (the “Scheme”).
- These Scheme Terms and Conditions must be read alongside any additional terms and conditions that apply to optional aspects of the Scheme (for example, in relation to specific competitions or prize draws that the Club may operate from time to time in its sole discretion).
- Every participant must comply with all directions given to him or her by the Club during their participation of the Scheme, and must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- By participating in the Scheme, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions. Your participation in any aspects of the Scheme (such as completing any associated tasks) shall be considered as an indication that you have read, understood and agree to all additional terms applicable to that optional aspect.
- 2. ELIGIBILITY. Those who wish to participate in the Scheme must:
- Be an individual who is at least [18 years of age, and provide any proof of age as required by the Club;
- have an active, unfrozen MyLFC account registered on the official Club app (the “App”) or the official club website (the “Website”) (please note that the Club may freeze or cancel an account at any time where it considers in its sole discretion that the account holder has breached these Scheme Terms and Conditions (or any additional terms and conditions that may apply));
- Individuals may only have one active account at any time. The Club reserves the right to freeze or cancel an account where it reasonably believes that the accountholder has another account.
- Employees of the Club and/or their family members shall be permitted to participate in the Scheme but may be prohibited from entering certain optional aspects (such as competitions and prize draws).
- 3. POINT EARNING OPPORTUNITIES (TASKS).
- Participants in the Scheme may complete tasks in order to earn points. Points are not transferable.
- Tasks will be reasonably notified to participants as they become available. All currently available tasks can be viewed via the “MyLFC” area of the App [or Website].
- Points are awarded when the Club determines that the task has been fully completed.
- You must be logged in to the App or the Website when carrying out tasks in order to be eligible for points.
- Confirmation of task completion can be viewed within the “MyLFC” area of the App or Website.
- Points may be associated with time-limited promotions operated by the Club and unused points may expire at the end of such promotion.
- The Club reserves the right to accept or deny the retrospective awarding of points if a participant contests whether they have successfully completed a task that has not been confirmed within the “MyLFC” area of the App or Website.
- Where points are associated with a time-limited promotion, participants will not be able to contest whether they have successfully completed a task that has not been confirmed within the “MyLFC” area of the App [or Website] after the end of the relevant promotion.
- 4. REWARDS & REDEMPTION.
- Participants may redeem points for specific rewards offered by the Club from time to time at its sole discretion (each a “Reward”).
- The cost of each Reward is stated in “points” value; this will be the number of points required to redeem the Reward.
- Points may only be used once. Once a Reward has been redeemed, your points balance will be reduced accordingly. Participants can check their points balance in the “MyLFC” area of the App or Website.
- Subject to the below, the available Rewards are as stated and are not transferable. No cash alternatives are available.
- The Club may from time to time substitute any Reward with a reasonable alternative Reward where it deems a substitution is necessary.
- Rewards may be considered as a taxable benefit to the winner. The winner will be directly responsible for accounting for and paying to relevant tax authority, any tax liability arising on their reward.
- The user is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the Reward. This may include postage, travel, accommodation and any necessary travel documents, passports and visas, data charges or other fees necessary to redeem the Reward.
- 5. PRIZE DRAW ENTRIES.
- A Reward stated as a “Prize Draw” (or using similar language) enables the participant to use their points to enter a free prize draw where all participants have an equal chance of winning the relevant prize (each a “Prize Draw”).
- Prizes may differ for each Prize Draw and will be notified to participants in advance.
- Prize Draws may also be entered via free entry routes, details of which will be stated within the relevant Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, and the “MyLFC” area of the App or Website.
- Prizes may be subject to availability.
- Prizes may be considered as a taxable benefit to the winner. The winner will be directly responsible for accounting for and paying to relevant tax authority, any tax liability arising on their prize.
- Participants are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the Prize. This may include postage, travel, accommodation and any necessary travel documents, passports and visas, data charges or other fees to redeem the Prize.
- 6. PERSONAL DATA.
- By participating in the Scheme and any Prize Draws (or other optional aspects of the Scheme), you acknowledge that your name, address, email address and date of birth will have been made available to the Club (“Personal Data”).
- All Personal Data will be held and used by the Club in accordance with the Club’s privacy policies (which can be found at https://www.liverpoolfc.com/legal/privacy-policy).
- We may also use the information you provide to verify your age and identity.
- 7. PARTICIPATION FEE.
- Participation is free but participants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access.
- 8. TECHNICAL ISSUES.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Club for incomplete tasks, failure to award points or Prize Draw entries not received for whatever reason, including for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer errors or errors in transit.
- 9. FAIR & SPORTSMANLIKE BEHAVIOUR.
- Any participant who participates or attempts to participate in the Scheme (including any optional aspects of the Scheme including Prize Draws) in a manner, which in the Club’s determination, is contrary to these Scheme Terms and Conditions or is unfair, fraudulent or unjust to other participants or is otherwise not in the spirit of the Scheme (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Scheme or any Prize Draw, hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other participants or the Club and/or any of its agents or representatives), may be rejected from the Scheme at the Club's sole discretion.
- 10. AMENDMENTS TO MYLFC POINTS & PRIZE DRAW.
- The Club may cancel or amend Scheme (including any optional elements and Prize Draws), including reasonably amending the prize, without prior notice and for any reason, including (without limitation) in the case of a manifest error. Any changes will be posted in the “MyLFC” area of the App [or Website].
- The Club may amend these Scheme Terms and Conditions (or any additional terms) at any time. Please check the applicable terms and conditions periodically to ensure you are aware of the latest terms of the Scheme.
- 11. MODIFICATION, CANCELATION & TERMINATION OF MYLFC POINTS.
- The Club cannot guarantee that the services relating to the Scheme will be free from errors or omissions nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. Without limiting clause (10), the Club reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Scheme in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Scheme is not capable of being conducted as specified in these Scheme Terms and Conditions or in the event of system failure, maintenance or repair, network issue, a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the Club that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality, or normal course of the Scheme, including, but not limited to the unavailability of the vote, poll, competition or prize draw entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. The Club is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences.
- 12. LIABILITIES OF THE CLUB.
- The Club will not be liable to you for any loss that is not foreseeable and excludes its liability to the maximum extent permitted by law. Nothing in these Scheme Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the Club’s negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which may not be excluded by law.
- 13. LIABILITIES OF THE PARTICIPANT.
- You agree to reimburse the Club in respect of any damages suffered by the Club or any losses by the Club resulting from any claim made by a third party in each case in respect of any matter arising from your entry to the Scheme (including any optional elements or Prize Draws), your use of the services relating to the Scheme in breach of these Scheme Terms and Conditions (or any additional terms and conditions that may apply) or from your violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- 14. VALIDITY & ENFORCEABILITY.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Scheme Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Scheme Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- 15. GOVERNING LAW.
- These Scheme Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.