LegalTerms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of your use of this website
Part A – General use terms
Part B - Terms relating to UGC
These terms apply to our use of any words, pictures, images, data, information or any other ‘user-generated content’ (“UGC”) that you provide directly to us or give us permission to use on third party websites and/or platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat, Tik Tok and Twitter (the “Third Party Platforms”) and which we may wish to use on our website (the “Website”), our social media platforms, at any of our properties, on our marketing channels or in any other way as we may determine from time to time (“LFC Media”).
If you have any questions or queries as to how we will use your UGC or personal data, please contact the Fan Services team at email@example.com or 0151 264 2500.
Please note that we reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions without advance notice by posting a revised version of these terms on our website. Accordingly, you should review the terms each time you grant permission or authorization to feature your UGC.
Terms and conditions for subscription to premium content site
Your LFCTV GO subscription may start with a free trial or discount. The duration of the free trial or discount will be specified during the sign-up. The free trial is available for new subscribers only. Discounts may be made available at the club's discretion to new, previous or current subscribers. Free trial and discount eligibility is determined by Liverpool FC at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility to prevent free trial or discount abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial or discounts at any time. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. We will charge the fee for the next billing cycle at the end of the free trial unless you cancel your subscription prior to the end of the free trial period.
These are the terms and conditions (the "Terms") for subscribing to the Premium Content Site (the "Premium Content Site"). The Premium Content Site is provided to you, the subscriber ("you","your") on the basis that you pay the Fee (in the manner detailed below) and accept the terms of this contract. It is a legal agreement and it sets out the rights and obligations of you and Liverpool Football Club including its agents and group companies ("we", "us", "our"). By clicking the "AGREE" box and filling in the registration form for the Premium Content Site you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms.To the extent that these Terms conflict with the general Terms and Conditions of use of the Liverpool FC Website ("General Terms") the order of priority shall be: (i) these Terms ; then (ii) General Terms.
MyLFC Points Participation Terms and Conditions
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
These Prize Draw Terms and Conditions (the “Prize Draw Terms and Conditions”) govern the Prize Draw(s) operated as a possible Reward as part of the Scheme. These Prize Draw Terms and Conditions are subject to the Scheme Terms and Conditions, available here (https://www.liverpoolfc.com/legal/terms-and-conditions). In the event of a conflict, the Scheme Terms and Conditions shall prevail. Capitalised terms not defined in these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions shall be given their meaning under the Scheme Terms and Conditions.
The Prize Draw(s) are currently live:
- PRIZES AND DRAWS
- The promoter for the purposes of the Prize Draw(s) is [The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited of Anfield Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L4 0TH] (the “Club”).
- The Club is currently operating the following Prize Draws:
- “LFC Away Shirt” – 250 points per entry (MAR23AWAY)
- “LeBron Air Max Trainer”– 250 points per entry (MAR23LEBRON)
- “LFC Signed Gerrard Image” – 300 points per entry (MAR23GERIM)
- “LFC Mens Rome 77 Jacket” – 200 points per entry (MAR2377JACK)
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- In order to participate via the Scheme, participants must be registered with the Scheme and must earn the requisite number of points. Participants can then redeem their points for an entry into the relevant Prize Draw.
- Participants may also enter via the free entry route. To enter via the free entry route, participants must send a letter or postcard including the relevant reference for the Prize Draw they are seeking to enter, their full name, email address and contact telephone number. Free entry route entries should be sent to LFC Membership, Liverpool Football Club, Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH, United Kingdom .
- When submitting your entries use the applicable prize reference supplied above.
- In order to enter via the free entry route, participants must be registered on the App or Website.
- Free entry route entries must be received before the Closing Date.
- Participants may only enter each Prize Draw once in total (i.e., participants can enter via the Scheme route or the free entry route but not both). Participants may enter all Prize Draws operated by the Club unless otherwise stated.
- Employees of the Club and/or their family members may not participate in the Prize Draws.
- Participants in the Prize Draw should be over the age of 18 years of age. From time to time the Club may require proof of identity/age, and the Participant should provide such information on request.
- SELECTION OF PRIZE DRAW WINNERS.
- There will be one prize awarded to an individual winner for each Prize Draw unless otherwise stated.
- The winner will be chosen at random via a randomised computer programme from all entries received by the Closing Date and verified by the Club and/or its agents to ensure the entry complies with these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions and the Scheme Terms and Conditions.
- The winner will be notified by email no later than 7 days after the Closing Date and asked to contact the Club to provide further contact details and the address to which the prize should be sent (if necessary). Unless otherwise agreed, the Prize will be delivered to the winner by recorded post. Once the Club has obtained a proof of postage receipt for the prize, the Club excludes all liability for the prize arriving in a satisfactory condition.
- The Club reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a Prize of equal, greater or less value.
- If the winner: (i) has not confirmed receipt of the notification 14 days following announcement and attempted contact; (ii) is not eligible to enter the Prize Draw or receive the prize (for any reason); or (iii) is determined by the Club (in its sole discretion) to have breached the Scheme Terms and Conditions or the Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, the Club reserves the right to select an alternative winner on the same basis as described above (who will be given a reasonable deadline to respond)
- The winner may be asked to provide identification and proof of address proving their eligibility before they are entitled to receive the Prize.
- The winner’s personal information will be published in reasonable publicity relating to the Prize Draw and to confirm to other participants that a valid award took place. Personal information may include, but not be limited to, the winner’s name, photograph and county of residence. This personal information may then be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or fee to the winner. The winner will co‐operate with any other reasonable requests by the Club relating to any post‐winning publicity.
- The Club will not be liable to you for any loss that is not foreseeable and excludes its liability to the maximum extent permitted by law. Nothing in these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the Club’s negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which may not be excluded by law.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- These Prize Draw Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
LFC Points General Terms and Conditions
- 1. MYLFC POINTS.
- These general terms and conditions (the “Scheme Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited, a company with registered address Anfield Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L4 0TH and registsered number 35688 (“we” or “the Club”) operates the MyLFC Points scheme (the “Scheme”).
- These Scheme Terms and Conditions must be read alongside any additional terms and conditions that apply to optional aspects of the Scheme (for example, in relation to specific competitions or prize draws that the Club may operate from time to time in its sole discretion).
- Every participant must comply with all directions given to him or her by the Club during their participation of the Scheme, and must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- By participating in the Scheme, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions. Your participation in any aspects of the Scheme (such as completing any associated tasks) shall be considered as an indication that you have read, understood and agree to all additional terms applicable to that optional aspect.
- 2. ELIGIBILITY. Those who wish to participate in the Scheme must:
- Be an individual who is at least [18 years of age, and provide any proof of age as required by the Club;
- have an active, unfrozen MyLFC account registered on the official Club app (the “App”) or the official club website (the “Website”) (please note that the Club may freeze or cancel an account at any time where it considers in its sole discretion that the account holder has breached these Scheme Terms and Conditions (or any additional terms and conditions that may apply));
- Individuals may only have one active account at any time. The Club reserves the right to freeze or cancel an account where it reasonably believes that the accountholder has another account.
- Employees of the Club and/or their family members shall be permitted to participate in the Scheme but may be prohibited from entering certain optional aspects (such as competitions and prize draws).
- 3. POINT EARNING OPPORTUNITIES (TASKS).
- Participants in the Scheme may complete tasks in order to earn points. Points are not transferable.
- Tasks will be reasonably notified to participants as they become available. All currently available tasks can be viewed via the “MyLFC” area of the App [or Website].
- Points are awarded when the Club determines that the task has been fully completed.
- You must be logged in to the App or the Website when carrying out tasks in order to be eligible for points.
- Confirmation of task completion can be viewed within the “MyLFC” area of the App or Website.
- Points may be associated with time-limited promotions operated by the Club and unused points may expire at the end of such promotion.
- The Club reserves the right to accept or deny the retrospective awarding of points if a participant contests whether they have successfully completed a task that has not been confirmed within the “MyLFC” area of the App or Website.
- Where points are associated with a time-limited promotion, participants will not be able to contest whether they have successfully completed a task that has not been confirmed within the “MyLFC” area of the App [or Website] after the end of the relevant promotion.
- 4. REWARDS & REDEMPTION.
- Participants may redeem points for specific rewards offered by the Club from time to time at its sole discretion (each a “Reward”).
- The cost of each Reward is stated in “points” value; this will be the number of points required to redeem the Reward.
- Points may only be used once. Once a Reward has been redeemed, your points balance will be reduced accordingly. Participants can check their points balance in the “MyLFC” area of the App or Website.
- Subject to the below, the available Rewards are as stated and are not transferable. No cash alternatives are available.
- The Club may from time to time substitute any Reward with a reasonable alternative Reward where it deems a substitution is necessary.
- Rewards may be considered as a taxable benefit to the winner. The winner will be directly responsible for accounting for and paying to relevant tax authority, any tax liability arising on their reward.
- The user is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the Reward. This may include postage, travel, accommodation and any necessary travel documents, passports and visas, data charges or other fees necessary to redeem the Reward.
- 5. PRIZE DRAW ENTRIES.
- A Reward stated as a “Prize Draw” (or using similar language) enables the participant to use their points to enter a free prize draw where all participants have an equal chance of winning the relevant prize (each a “Prize Draw”).
- Prizes may differ for each Prize Draw and will be notified to participants in advance.
- Prize Draws may also be entered via free entry routes, details of which will be stated within the relevant Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, and the “MyLFC” area of the App or Website.
- Prizes may be subject to availability.
- Prizes may be considered as a taxable benefit to the winner. The winner will be directly responsible for accounting for and paying to relevant tax authority, any tax liability arising on their prize.
- Participants are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the Prize. This may include postage, travel, accommodation and any necessary travel documents, passports and visas, data charges or other fees to redeem the Prize.
- 6. PERSONAL DATA.
- By participating in the Scheme and any Prize Draws (or other optional aspects of the Scheme), you acknowledge that your name, address, email address and date of birth will have been made available to the Club (“Personal Data”).
- All Personal Data will be held and used by the Club in accordance with the Club’s privacy policies (which can be found at https://www.liverpoolfc.com/legal/privacy-policy).
- We may also use the information you provide to verify your age and identity.
- 7. PARTICIPATION FEE.
- Participation is free but participants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access.
- 8. TECHNICAL ISSUES.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Club for incomplete tasks, failure to award points or Prize Draw entries not received for whatever reason, including for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer errors or errors in transit.
- 9. FAIR & SPORTSMANLIKE BEHAVIOUR.
- Any participant who participates or attempts to participate in the Scheme (including any optional aspects of the Scheme including Prize Draws) in a manner, which in the Club’s determination, is contrary to these Scheme Terms and Conditions or is unfair, fraudulent or unjust to other participants or is otherwise not in the spirit of the Scheme (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Scheme or any Prize Draw, hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other participants or the Club and/or any of its agents or representatives), may be rejected from the Scheme at the Club's sole discretion.
- 10. AMENDMENTS TO MYLFC POINTS & PRIZE DRAW.
- The Club may cancel or amend Scheme (including any optional elements and Prize Draws), including reasonably amending the prize, without prior notice and for any reason, including (without limitation) in the case of a manifest error. Any changes will be posted in the “MyLFC” area of the App [or Website].
- The Club may amend these Scheme Terms and Conditions (or any additional terms) at any time. Please check the applicable terms and conditions periodically to ensure you are aware of the latest terms of the Scheme.
- 11. MODIFICATION, CANCELATION & TERMINATION OF MYLFC POINTS.
- The Club cannot guarantee that the services relating to the Scheme will be free from errors or omissions nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. Without limiting clause (10), the Club reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Scheme in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Scheme is not capable of being conducted as specified in these Scheme Terms and Conditions or in the event of system failure, maintenance or repair, network issue, a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the Club that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality, or normal course of the Scheme, including, but not limited to the unavailability of the vote, poll, competition or prize draw entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. The Club is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences.
- 12. LIABILITIES OF THE CLUB.
- The Club will not be liable to you for any loss that is not foreseeable and excludes its liability to the maximum extent permitted by law. Nothing in these Scheme Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the Club’s negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which may not be excluded by law.
- 13. LIABILITIES OF THE PARTICIPANT.
- You agree to reimburse the Club in respect of any damages suffered by the Club or any losses by the Club resulting from any claim made by a third party in each case in respect of any matter arising from your entry to the Scheme (including any optional elements or Prize Draws), your use of the services relating to the Scheme in breach of these Scheme Terms and Conditions (or any additional terms and conditions that may apply) or from your violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- 14. VALIDITY & ENFORCEABILITY.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Scheme Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Scheme Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- 15. GOVERNING LAW.
- These Scheme Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Anfield Abseil Terms and Conditions for the Purchase of Tickets
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words shall have the meanings set out below:
"Abseiler" means any person attending the Anfield Abseil activity other than an Abseil Guide.
"Abseil Guide(s)" - means a representative of LFC leading the Anfield Abseil activity.
"Anfield Abseil” means all types of abseil activities at Anfield Stadium, including but not limited to, the Anfield Abseil activity, and “Anfield Abseil” and “Abseil” shall have the same meaning.
"Anfield Abseil Experience" means the 'Stadium Tours' building located at the Anfield Stadium which is the starting point for the Anfield Abseil.
"Anfield Stadium” means the Anfield stadium at Anfield Road, Liverpool, Merseyside L4 0TH.
"Confirmation" means the confirmation email sent to you by LFC under Condition 4.1(c) acknowledging your booking and setting out the details of your booking.
"Contract(s)" means any contract for the purchase of Tickets made between you and LFC.
"Waiver Form" means the form that each participant in the Anfield Abseil must complete prior to undertaking their Abseil, a copy of which is contained in Schedule Four (4).
"LFC” means The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 35668 and whose registered office is at Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH, United Kingdom, and "we" and "us" shall be construed as a reference to LFC.
"LFC Anfield Abseil Website" - means the website owned and operated by LFC in connection with the LFC Stadium Tour & Experiences currently at https://bookings.liverpoolfc.com/stadiumtours/booking/default.htm
"LFC Gift Voucher" means a gift voucher issued solely by LFC which can only be redeemed for the Anfield Abseil on one (1) occasion only, either by telephone, on the LFC Anfield Abseil Website or in person at the Anfield Abseil Experience.
"Online Booking Form" means the series of pages for the booking of Tickets set out on the LFC Anfield Abseil Website.
"Photo Packages" means any official photographs that are purchased during the Anfield Abseil on the day of your visit.
"Physical Requirements" means the physical requirements for the Anfield Abseil as stated in Schedule One (1) to these Terms and Conditions.
"Supervising Adult" means a parent and/or legal guardian of any Supervised Child who is over the age of eighteen (18) and who is responsible for their Supervised Children pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
"Supervised Child" means any child on the Anfield Abseil that is under the age of eighteen (18) who must be supervised by their parent and/or legal guardian under these Terms and Conditions, and "Supervised Children" shall be construed accordingly.
"Ticket(s)" means any ticket for attending Anfield Abseil offered for sale by LFC or its authorised agents. "You" - means the individual stated on the Online Booking Form and confirmed in the Confirmation who is purchasing Tickets under these Terms and Conditions.
2.1 These Terms and Conditions (including the Schedules to these Terms and Conditions, which are hereby incorporated into and form part of these Terms and Conditions) relate to the purchase and supply of Tickets to you whether in person at the Anfield Abseil Experience, over the phone or via the LFC Anfield Abseil Website. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing any Tickets as by doing so you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions which govern all Contracts.
2.2 LFC reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The latest version of these Terms and Conditions is located at https://www.liverpoolfc.com/legal/terms-and-conditions
2.3 Any one person who is subject to a suspension or ban from LFC or a football banning order is prohibited from purchasing Tickets.
2.4 All persons attending the Anfield Abseil must be over the age of ten (10) and, in LFC's opinion, satisfy the Physical Requirements.
2.5 All persons attending the Anfield Abseil under the age of eighteen (18) must be supervised by their Supervising Adult where each Supervising Adult shall be responsible for no more than the number of Supervised Children expressed in the following ratio of Supervising Adults to Supervised Children, depending on the ages of the Supervised Children: • Ten – seventeen (10 – 17) years of age: one (1) Supervising Adult to accompany two (2) Supervised Children.
2.6 For any reason if a Supervised Child does not want to go ahead with the Anfield Abseil, that child’s Supervising Adult will need to remain with that child as well as their other Supervised Children. For this reason, we recommend having at least two (2) Supervising Adults for even the smallest groups.
2.7 Valid ID (for example, valid passport, valid photocard driving license or valid pass ID card) must be shown for any persons we reasonably consider to be under eighteen (18). Failure to do so may result in admission being refused without refund.
2.8 LFC reserves the right to refuse entry to:
a. any persons attending the Anfield Abseil whom we reasonably believe to be under the age of ten (10);
b. groups where we do not reasonably believe there to be a sufficient number of Supervising Adults to supervise;
c. persons whom we reasonably believe to be under eighteen (18) in accordance with Condition 2.5 above;
d. any persons who, in LFC's opinion, do not satisfy the Physical Requirements of the Anfield Abseil or otherwise fail to comply with or accept the terms of the Schedules to these Terms and Conditions.
2.9 You and all members of your party aged eighteen (18) or over will be required to sign a Waiver Form on or prior to the day of your visit and in any event prior to beginning your Anfield Abseil activity. Each Supervising Adult must consent to the Supervised Children they are supervising undertaking the Anfield Abseil and shall remain solely responsible for them at all times and shall be responsible for ensuring that they understand and adhere to these Terms and Conditions. Each Supervising Adult shall be required to complete and sign the Waiver Form on the behalf of the Supervised Children they are supervising and to state that they will be responsible for their own safety and that of the Supervised Children.
2.10 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
3. Purchasing Tickets
3.1 If you make a group booking, you accept these Terms and Conditions on behalf of all members of the group and agree to make the group aware of these Terms and Conditions (and ensure that each member of the group understands and agrees to comply with the Terms and Conditions) and are responsible for all payments due from all members of the group.
3.2 If there are any changes to your details once you have received the Confirmation, then it is your responsibility to inform LFC of all such changes by calling LFC on 0151 260 6677. LFC has the right to refuse entry to anyone who fails to confirm changes in writing in advance of the relevant event.
3.3 LFC reserves the right to place restrictions on the booking including but not limited to: (a) the volume of Tickets ordered; (b) age of attendees or participants; and/or (c) without prejudice to Condition 2.5 above, the ratio of Supervised Children to Supervising Adults.
3.4. Each Abseiler must be:-
(a) 10 years or older (with parental consent for under 18’s and supervision at a 1:2 ratio);
(b) a minimum height of 1.2m;
(c) a weight of less than 19 stone (120kg);
(d) able to wear a harness which has a maximum width waist of 130cm and a maximum upper thigh width of 75cm which are the maximum measurements of our harnesses; and
(e) If you do not meet these requirements you will not be permitted to take part.
3.5 It is your responsibility to check any Tickets issued to you are accurate.
3.6 Any purchase of Tickets is only valid when processed by LFC or an agent authorised by LFC.
3.7 Tickets may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a Ticket is resold in breach of this Condition, the bearer of the Ticket or the person claiming the right to attend the Anfield Abseil will be refused admission to the Anfield Abseil and will not be eligible for a refund on those Tickets.
3.8 Tickets for the Anfield Abseil will be timed. This will be highlighted during the booking process. Visitors with timed tickets must arrive twenty (20) minutes before the time stated on their Ticket to avoid missing their slot. LFC cannot guarantee admission to customers (meaning you or any individual within your group) who arrive after the time stated on their Ticket.
3.9 Ownership or possession of a Ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on you to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the Ticket or used in connection with the Anfield Abseil.
3.10 LFC cannot take responsibility and shall have no liability in respect of any Tickets purchased through third party ticketing providers. Any customers who have purchased their Tickets through a third party must revert to the terms and conditions of such third party.
4. Tickets Purchased on the LFC Anfield Abseil Website
4.1 If you choose to purchase Tickets on the LFC Anfield Abseil Website, your Contract with LFC will be concluded as follows:
(a) completion and submission of the Online Booking Form shall constitute an offer by you to purchase Tickets subject to these Terms and Conditions. You can correct any mistakes you make when filling out the Online Booking Form at any point before submitting it;
(b) once you submit the Online Booking Form, LFC will check that you have completed all parts of the Online Booking Form and confirm that you have sufficient funds to cover the total cost of booking. Upon confirmation of these details, your credit or debit card will be charged accordingly and payment taken using the payment gateway Cybersource. This in itself does not constitute acceptance of your offer;
(c) once payment has been taken, an onscreen confirmation will be displayed, and LFC will send you the Confirmation email as soon as possible. This Confirmation shall constitute LFC’s acceptance of your booking. A Contract will be formed once you have received the Confirmation;
(d) if LFC receive a prompt notification that the Confirmation was not delivered successfully, then LFC will use reasonable endeavours to notify you by other means of the acceptance of the Contract and the details of your booking;
(e) those attending the Anfield Abseil need to complete a Waiver Form before their experience in accordance with Condition
2.9. A link to the Declaration and Waiver form will be included in the Confirmation booking email and pre-visit email, customers should click the link, fill in the questions and submit, a copy of the Declaration and Waiver form can be emailed by requesting this at the time of digitally submitting. In the event that you have not completed your Declaration and Waiver Form in advance or to LFC’s satisfaction, you will be required to complete this on the day in the Anfield Abseil Experience before embarking on the Abseil. The only language available for the conclusion of a Contract online is English.
4.2 Details of all Contracts concluded online (including the method of payment but not the card details) will be kept on file by LFC and can be provided to you on request.
5. Price and Payment
5.1 The price (including all taxes where relevant) of all Tickets are specified on the LFC Anfield Abseil Website. These details are based on the best available information to LFC and LFC is not obliged to conclude any Contract on these terms. We reserve the right to vary prices up or down due to changes in VAT or any other circumstances, some of which may be beyond our control.
5.2 Despite our best efforts, it is possible that some of the prices on the LFC Anfield Abseil Website, at the LFC Anfield Abseil Experience, or in official LFC publications (such as emails, catalogues etc.) are incorrect. If this happens, we will, at our discretion, either contact you/discuss with you for instructions or confirmation of the correct price, before dispatching or cancelling your order.
5.3 For bookings made online via the LFC Anfield Abseil Website, LFC accepts payment from Maestro UK, Master Card, VISA and/or LFC Gift Voucher.
5.4 For bookings made over the phone LFC accepts payment from Maestro UK, Master Card, VISA and LFC Gift Voucher.
5.5 For bookings made in person at the Anfield Abseil Experience, LFC accepts payment from all major UK debit/credit cards.
5.6 LFC reserves the right to apply discounts, bundles and promotional activity to any Ticket or LFC Gift Voucher purchased on the LFC Anfield Abseil Website which may not be reflected on third-party websites.
6. Delivery of Tickets
6.1 Delivery of Tickets will be via email for all methods of purchase including in person. Tickets can be presented on a mobile device or can be a printed copy.
7. Refund and Exchange Policy for Tickets
7.1 Subject to Condition 7.2, LFC will not refund your Tickets after purchase.
7.2 Where LFC is unable to perform a Contract on the date stated on the Confirmation because the Anfield Abseil activity is no longer available, LFC will take all reasonable measures to contact you when cancellation has occurred and refund you the face value of the Tickets purchased either (at LFC's sole discretion) to a LFC Gift Voucher or the original method of payment. Where LFC is unable to perform a Contract on the date stated on the Confirmation but believes it will be able to do so at a later date and/or time, LFC will take all reasonable measures to contact you when cancellation has occurred in order to reschedule your experience. If no contact can be made your Ticket will be automatically refunded to either (at LFC's sole discretion) a LFC Gift Voucher or the original method of payment for the face value of the Tickets purchased. It is your responsibility to check that your Anfield Abseil has not been cancelled. LFC will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel/accommodation costs.
7.3 Anfield Abseil will take place in all weather conditions other than the present existence or imminent threat of gales, lightning, heavy snow or ice or extreme weather conditions which LFC reasonably believe makes it unsafe to participate in the Abseil. In the event of a change in weather during the Anfield Abseil you will not be allowed to leave early, unless we cancel the Abseil on health and safety grounds. Refunds will not be issued where Anfield Abseil is open, but you are dissatisfied with the weather.
7.4 If we close The Anfield Abseil other than as a result of your acts or omissions, the Abseil will be rescheduled to a time which you are able to attend or you will be reimbursed if you are unable to attend a rescheduled time. If you are not able to attend at an alternative time we shall have no liability to you whatsoever other than to refund the price paid for the Tickets which you have purchased (less delivery costs where the Tickets have been delivered to you) including, without limitation, no liability for travel or accommodation expenses. Where you have purchased your Ticket from an authorised Ticket agent you must apply to the point of sale for refund in accordance with the Ticket agent’s terms and conditions.
7.5 You may not be entitled to a refund if you purchase your Tickets via a third-party website or company. If you decide to access any third-party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk, and you may be subject to the terms and conditions imposed by such third parties.
7.6 When redeeming a LFC Gift Voucher during any promotional activity, customers will not be refunded the difference in price, between the original price and the promotional price. For the avoidance of doubt, LFC Gift Vouchers can be used for one (1) Anfield Abseil activity only.
7.7 A refund will not be given for customers who arrive late and have missed their Anfield Abseil start time.
7.8 Any persons who change their mind about attending any Anfield Abseil before their visit, upon arrival or during, will not be issued a refund.
8. LFC Gift Vouchers
8.1 LFC Gift Vouchers will be available to purchase on the LFC Anfield Abseil Website and in person in the Anfield Abseil Experience.
8.2 Delivery of LFC Gift Vouchers will be via email.
8.3 LFC Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed against the specific attraction the gift voucher is valid for.
8.4 LFC Gift Vouchers can be redeemed by using the gift voucher code, either by entering online on the LFC Anfield Abseil Website, via phone booking or in person at the Anfield Abseil Experience.
8.5 LFC Gift Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other non-cash monetary equivalent.
8.6 Once a LFC Gift Voucher has been redeemed it will become invalid. If the intended purchase is of lower value than the total of the LFC Gift Voucher, then a warning message will appear on the LFC Anfield Abseil Website to notify the customer that they are not using the full value of their voucher. Any value left on the LFC Gift Voucher after it has been redeemed will be lost.
8.7 If the intended purchase is of higher value than the total of the LFC Gift Voucher then you shall pay the remaining balance by another accepted payment type, pursuant to Condition 5 above.
8.8 LFC Gift Vouchers have a validity period of one (1) year from date of purchase.
8.9 LFC Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed for the Anfield Abseil and are not redeemable against retail, football tickets or any non-attraction purchase.
9.1 All Tickets are sold subject to LFC's right to make any alterations in content or details advertised on the LFC Anfield Abseil Website or other appropriate location.
9.2 LFC reserves the right to make alterations to the content or details of any Anfield Abseil.
10. Liabilities of LFC
10.1 Subject to Condition 10.3 below, LFC will only be liable to you for direct and foreseeable losses arising as a result of: a. a breach of these Terms and Conditions by LFC; any negligent act by LFC arising under or in connection with the Contract. b. LFC's total liability under Condition
10.1 above shall be limited to the total face value of the Tickets purchased.
11.2 Nothing in this Condition
11 excludes or limits the liability of LFC for death, personal injury or fraud.
11.3 LFC will not be liable in any way if it is prevented from performing its obligations under or arising from any Contract due to factors which are beyond LFC’s reasonable control. Without limiting the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as caused beyond LFC's reasonable control: earthquake, floods, cyclones, fire, storms, disease, pandemics, fog, snow, frost, war, accidents, acts of public enemies, strikes, embargoes, perils of the air, local disputes and civil commotions.
11.4 LFC will not be liable for any losses incurred by you in connection with your use of the LFC Anfield Abseil Website, for any delay in using or your inability to use the LFC Anfield Abseil Website, for any information or Tickets obtained through the LFC Anfield Abseil Website or for any material posted to the LFC Anfield Abseil Website by LFC or by users of the LFC Anfield Abseil Website.
12. Data Protection
13. Contact and Feedback
13.1 If you need to contact the LFC team or if you wish to give feedback about your experience, then please contact us at Museum&Tours@liverpoolfc.com
13.2 You will receive a survey via email post your Abseil to give feedback about your experience.
14. Entire Agreement
14.1 All the terms of any Contract are contained or are referred to within these Terms and Conditions.
15.1 If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable this will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions.
16. Third Parties
16.1 A person who is not a party to a Contract has no rights to rely upon or enforce the Contract pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
17.1 We have exercised all due care and skill in operating the Anfield Abseil, however, due to the height and outdoor nature, the abseil can involve risks, dangers and hazards which may lead to injuries (which may be fatal) including those beyond the reasonable control of LFC including but not limited to injuries which may occur due to exposure to weather conditions and/or negligence of other Abseilers and you undertake the Anfield Abseil of your own volition.