Liverpool FC has joined up with The Great Wall ahead of its release on Friday (February 17) - and fans have the chance to win an unbelievable prize for two people to visit the Great Wall in China.
Head over to LFC Facebook to enter now for free by clicking here.
Terms and conditions apply, please see below.
The new action-adventure film is the largest film ever made in China, and stars Matt Damon and Jing Tian. You can see the trailer for the film below.
Terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these conditions.
2. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, Fulfilment Partner and employees or family of any of their subsidiaries are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
3. The closing date for entries is 23:59 GMT on Tuesday 17th February 2017
4. One (1) winning entry will be chosen at random from all qualifying entrants that have tagged a friend into the relevant social media posts on LFC’s Facebook page in connection with The Great Wall film
5. Dates of travel must occur between 28th February 2017 and 28th February 2018. All arrangements must be made via the designated Fulfilment Partner, Octopi Promotions Limited (“Octopi”), and bookings made independently will not be refunded. Winners must give 90 days notice of desired dates of travel, which are subject to availability. Blackout dates (when travel cannot be taken) are the months of July and August and from 15th December 2017 - 10th January 2018 and from 9th – 18th February 2018.
6.The prize is as follows:
i. Economy return flights for two adults from the capital city of the country where the winners reside to Beijing, China
ii. Flights may be indirect and no stopovers or extensions to the trip are permitted
iii. Winner and guest must travel at the same time and depart from the same capital city
iv. Winner and guest must organise their own visas for this trip and any visa or passport charges are their responsibility. The Promoter and Octopi cannot be held responsible for the prize winner being unable to participate in the prize due to visa restrictions
i. 1 x queen/double guestroom to share for 4 nights at the 5* Sofitel Wanda hotel Beijing
ii. Hotel accommodation does not include breakfast, incidentals, gratuities, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip, which will be the responsibility of the winner
iii. Winner must possess a credit card in order to check in
i. Private return airport transfers in Beijing
ii. A guided tour of The Great Wall of China
iii. A guided tour of the Forbidden City
iv. A guided tour of the Summer Palace
v. Activity transfers
vi. USD $1200 spending money in total
7. Travel insurance will be supplied to each Winner and their companion before departure with no pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the Winner and/or their companion to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and/or for any additional costs as may be specified where the Winner and/or their companion are aged 65 and over
8. No cash alternative is offered and the prize package is non-transferable and non-refundable. Winner cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the prize (in whole or in part).
9. Winner travel arrangements must be made a minimum of 90 days prior to winner travel and are subject to availability.
10. If winner is unable to fulfil prize during the stated time period, winner forfeits the prize package with no compensation or further liability of the promoter.
11. Winner and guest are responsible for any necessary vaccinations and must check with their GP before travelling that their vaccinations are up to date. vi. All prize elements are subject to availability.
12. Prize provider and promoter reserve the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as original prize subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable law.
13. The winner will be notified by email via Facebook after the draw has taken place and the winner will have 3 working days to confirm acceptance of the prize, after which an alternative winner may be drawn at Liverpool FC’s discretion
14. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
15. The Promoter may use the winner's name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
17. This competition shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom.
18. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions.
19. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over to enter.
20. Winner must be over 18.
21. Liverpool FC's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter of this competition is Liverpool Football Club & Athletic Grounds Ltd, Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH. Company Registration n. 35668, England.