Fixtures Calendar Import
Welcome to our fixture download service. Fans with calendars other than Outlook 02/03 can subscribe to fixture updates.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL CALENDARS – (EXCEPT OUTLOOK 2002/03):
To Subscribe (will be automatically updated if fixtures change):
To Download Once:
- First Team - Download Once (Right click and Save)
- Reserves - Download Once (Right click and Save)
- Academy - Download Once (Right click and Save)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR OUTLOOK 2002/03 USERS:
- Download the file fixturelist.ics by choosing the relevant "Download Once" link above and choosing Save.
- Choose a folder, for example the Desktop, then click OK.
- In Outlook, click the File menu, then Import and Export.
- Choose Import as an iCalendar or vCalendar File (.vcs) and click Next.
- Find the folder where you saved the file in step 1, then select the outlook.ics file and press OK.
- The fixtures will appear in your Outlook calendar. The outlook.ics file is no longer needed.
IMPORTANT: Due to limitations of Outlook 2002/2003 we are unable to offer an auto-update service for Outlook 2002/2003 users. This means if fixtures change your calendar will NOT automatically update.
All fixtures are subject to change for the requirements of television and/or other reasons such as police requests and European commitments.
Liverpool FC will not be held responsible for incorrect information being presented in fans' calendars. By downloading the above links, you accept & confirm that you (a) shall only use the fixtures lists for your own personal private use and not for any commercial purposes; and (b) shall not authorise or permit any third party to use or reproduce the fixtures lists.
The fixtures lists are Copyright © and Database Right The FA Premier League Limited 2007. All rights reserved. No part of the Fixtures Lists may be reproduced stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written permission of Football DataCo Limited.