LegalCommunity Shield 2022 Ballot Terms and Conditions
Ballot Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the ballot process for tickets to attend The FA Community Shield to be played at The King Power Stadium, Leicester on Saturday 30 July 2022
In these terms and conditions (except where a different interpretation is necessary in the context) the words and expressions set out below shall have the following meanings:
Applicant: Season Ticket Holders and Members who meet the Entry Criteria.
Club: The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited.
Event: The FA Community Shield 2022, Saturday 30 July 2022.
Entry Criteria: Season Ticket Holders and Members who have attended one (1) prior game in 2021/22 based on FA Cup home games during the 2021/22 season and FA Cup away games during the 2021/22 season.
Start Date: 1pm Thursday 7 July 2022
End Date: 7.30am on Monday 11 July 2022
Notification Date: Wednesday 13 July 2022
Redemption Period: From 8.15 am Friday 15 July 2022 to 6.30am Monday 18 July 2022
1. Applicants must satisfy the Entry Criteria to register in this ballot at the time of entry. Any entry which may be accepted that does not meet the Entry Criteria will be invalid.
2. For the avoidance of doubt, entry in the ballot does not guarantee a ticket.
3. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per Applicant. No bulk or third party entries will be accepted and Applicants making duplicate entries will be disqualified. There is a strict limit of one (1) ticket per Applicant.
4. Entries to the ballot will only be accepted from the Start Date to the End Date inclusive.
5. The successful Applicants will be selected at random on the Notification Date and will be sent an email notification ("Notification") with information on how to purchase a ticket. Unsuccessful Applicants will also receive notification. All notification emails will be sent on the Notification Date. It is a responsibility of the Applicant to check their emails after submission of their Application and on the Notification Date. The Applicant must ensure that their contact details are accurate at the time of entry and notify the Club of any change of contact details.
6. The successful Applicants will be selected at random by the Club’s appointed independent adjudicator. The independent adjudicators' decision as communicated to the Applicant by the Club is final. No correspondence will be entered into by the independent adjudicator with any Applicant.
7. Successful Applicants must purchase a ticket during the Redemption Period. If a successful Applicant does not purchase a ticket by the end of the Redemption Period, such Applicant forfeits all rights to purchase such ticket.
8. Applicants who are not initially successful will be held on a waiting list. Should tickets become available to Applicants on the waiting list, the sale will take place on a first come first served basis until sold out and tickets will not be guaranteed to all that apply. It is the sole responsibility of the Applicant to regularly check their email account and the Club’s website at https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability for any updates on a ticket offer or for any updates on ticket availability.
9. Tickets are non-transferable. Only the named successful Applicant is eligible to purchase a ticket and to gain entry to the Event. If you attempt to gain entry to the Event with a ticket that is not registered in your name you will be refused access.
10. Entry into the ballot constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
11. All ticket purchases are subject to the relevant Ticketing Terms and Conditions, which can be found on the Club’s website at https://www.liverpoolfc.com/legal/liverpool-football-club-terms-and-conditions, and The FA Terms and Conditions, which can be found here
12. No responsibility is accepted by the Club for late or lost Applications and proof of sending an Application is not proof of receipt.
13. The Club reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify these ballot terms and conditions at any time (and for any reason) with or without notice.
14. Neither the Club nor its representatives shall be liable for any direct or indirect loss suffered as a result of any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or other matter outside its or their reasonable control which may result in any email, Application or Notification being not properly registered or recorded, sent or lost.
15. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. The Club reserves the right to change these Ballot Terms and Conditions from time to time and shall publicise such changes on its website.
17. The invalidity or partial invalidity of any provision of these Ballot Terms and Conditions shall not prejudice or affect the remainder of these Ballot Terms and Conditions, which shall continue in full force and effect. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision of this agreement would be valid, enforceable and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with the minimum modification necessary to make it legal, valid and enforceable.
18. The Club’s failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right, power or remedy provided by these Ballot Terms and Conditions or by law shall not constitute a waiver of that right, power or remedy.
19. Notwithstanding any other provision in these Ballot Terms and Conditions and with the exception of any Football Authority, no other person has any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely on or enforce any term of these Ballot Terms and Conditions. Nothing in these terms of conditions shall affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available other than as a result of the aforementioned Act.