LegalAuto Cup Scheme Ballot Terms And Conditions
These rules apply to the ballot processes for admission into the Liverpool Football Club Auto Cup Scheme for tickets for Liverpool Football Club’s matches at Anfield played during the 2022/23 football season within the following competitions (where relevant): UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, FA Cup and League Cup.
In these terms and conditions (except where a different interpretation is necessary in the context) the words and expressions set out below shall have the following meanings:
Auto Cup Scheme: either: (i) the European Auto Cup Scheme; or (ii) the FA Cup Auto Cup Scheme; or (iii) the League Cup Auto Cup Scheme
Applicant: any person applying for one (1) admission into the Relevant Scheme through a Ballot
Application: an entry in a Ballot by an Applicant for the Relevant Scheme
Ballot: the Auto Cup Scheme ballot system hosted at Auto Cup Scheme Information (liverpoolfc.com)
Club: The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited
Entry Criteria: for the Ballot, the Ballot entry criteria as detailed on the Club’s website at https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/auto-cup-scheme-information/sth-and-members-registration-process All Applicants to a Ballot must certify that they satisfy the relevant Entry Criteria before they are permitted to make an Application to that Ballot
European Auto Cup Scheme: means the scheme within which qualifying individuals are automatically entitled to purchase tickets for UEFA Champions League and/or UEFA Europa League matches played by the Club at Anfield during season 22/23 excluding for the avoidance of doubt: (i) any matches played away from Anfield; and (ii) any finals of the relevant European competition; and (iii) any matches played without fans in attendance or at reduced capacity
FA Cup Auto Cup Scheme: means the scheme within which qualifying individuals are automatically entitled to purchase tickets for FA Cup matches played by the Club at Anfield during season 22/23 excluding for the avoidance of doubt: (i) any matches played away from Anfield; and (ii) any semi-finals or finals of the competition; and (iii) any matches played without fans in attendance or at reduced capacity
League Cup Auto Cup Scheme: means the scheme within which qualifying individuals are automatically entitled to purchase tickets for League Cup matches played by the Club at Anfield during season 22/23 excluding for the avoidance of doubt: (i) any matches played away from Anfield; and (ii) any finals of the competition; and (iii) any matches played without fans in attendance or at reduced capacity
Relevant Scheme: the relevant Auto Cup Scheme for which an Applicant enters the Ballot
Ballot Entry Period
The Ballot entry period may vary for each Relevant Scheme. Please visit: https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/auto-cup-scheme-information/sth-and-members-registration-process for up to date information (“Auto Cup Scheme Hub”). This Auto Cup Scheme Hub will include the Start Date, End Date, Notification Date and Redemption Period for each Ballot.
Start Date: means the date on which the Ballot will begin for each Relevant Scheme as set out on the Auto Cup Scheme Hub.
End Date: means the date on which the Ballot will end for each Relevant Scheme as set out on the Auto Cup Scheme Hub.
Notification Date: means the date on which successful and unsuccessful Applicants for a Relevant Scheme will be notified within their ticketing ‘My Account’ as set out on the Auto Cup Scheme Hub.
Redemption Period: means the period within which successful Applicants will be able to enrol into the Relevant Scheme as set out on the Auto Cup Scheme Hub.
1. Applicants must satisfy the relevant Entry Criteria (which are incorporated into these Ballot Rules) to enter the Ballot for the Relevant Scheme at the time of entry. Any Application for which the Applicant does not meet the relevant Entry Criteria will be invalid and, where such an Application is accepted the Club reserves the right at any time to:
- remove such Application from the Ballot;
- (where a Notification is sent to such an Applicant) withdraw any invitation to enrol into a Relevant Scheme;
- (where such an Applicant successfully enrols into a Relevant Scheme) invalidate such enrolment and remove the Applicant from the Relevant Scheme including invalidating any tickets purchased under the Relevant Scheme without any refund; and/or
- disqualify such Applicant from future entries to any other Ballots.
2. For the avoidance of doubt, an Application does not guarantee enrolment into the Relevant Scheme.
3. Entries are limited to one (1) Application per Applicant per Relevant Scheme. No bulk, automated (whether via bots, scripts or otherwise) or third party Applications will be accepted and Applicants making duplicate, automated or third party Applications will be disqualified. For Applicants, there is a strict limit of one (1) enrolment per Relevant Scheme.
4. Applications will only be accepted from the Start Date to the End Date inclusive.
5. The successful Applicants will be selected at random on the Notification Date with an update applied to the ‘Tickets’ section in My Account. Dates and enrolment information can be found on the Auto Cup Scheme Hub. Unsuccessful Applicants will need to keep checking the Hub and My Account for additional enrolment periods and ongoing Auto Cup Scheme updates. The outcome of the random selection as communicated to the Applicant by the Club is final. All notification updates within an Applicant’s ticketing ‘My Account’ will be uploaded on the Notification Date. It is the responsibility of the Applicant to log in and check their ticketing ‘My Account’ after submission of their Application and on the Notification Date.
6. Successful Applicants wishing to enrol into the Relevant Scheme must do so during the Redemption Period. If a successful Applicant does not enrol into the Relevant Scheme by the end of the Redemption Period, such Applicant forfeits all rights to enrol into such Relevant Scheme.
7. Applicants who are not initially successful will not be held on a waiting list but will be automatically entered into further Ballots if further Ballots are run for the Relevant Scheme following conclusion of the Redemption Period.
8. Enrolment into a Relevant Scheme is non-transferable. Only the named successful Applicant is eligible to enrol into the Relevant Scheme.
9. Entry into a Ballot constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions (which incorporate the Entry Criteria) as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
10. All enrolments into a Relevant Scheme are subject to any terms and conditions applicable to the Relevant Scheme which may be notified by the Club to you from time to time. In the event of any ambiguity or inconsistency between these Ballot Rules, the relevant terms and conditions applicable to the Relevant Scheme, the order of precedence will be as follows:
a) Ballot Rules
b) Relevant terms and conditions applicable to the Relevant Scheme
11. No responsibility is accepted by the Club for late or lost Applications and proof of sending an Application is not proof of receipt.
12. The Club reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify these Ballot Rules at any time (and for any reason) with or without notice.
13. Neither the Club nor its representatives shall be liable for any direct or indirect loss suffered as a result of any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or other matter outside its or their reasonable control which may result in any email, Application or Notification being not properly registered or recorded, sent or lost.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
15. The invalidity or partial invalidity of any provision of these Ballot Rules shall not prejudice or affect the remainder of these Ballot Rules, which shall continue in full force and effect. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision of this agreement would be valid, enforceable and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with the minimum modification necessary to make it legal, valid and enforceable.
16. The Club’s failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right, power or remedy provided by these Ballot Rules or by law shall not constitute a waiver of that right, power or remedy.
17. Notwithstanding any other provision in these Ballot Rules and with the exception of any Football Authority, no other person has any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely on or enforce any term of these Ballot Rules. Nothing in these Ballot Rules shall affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available other than as a result of the aforementioned Act.