What will the Supporters Board discuss?
As part of the Supporters Board agreement we have committed to involving fans, via consultation with the Supporters Board, in discussion should we propose any material changes to either our club crest or home shirt colours. We will also strategically consult with the Supporters Board about;
- Selected matters relating to matchday arrangements including ticketing and/or membership relating to LFC.
- Any men’s first team home Premier League fixture being played away from Anfield (save for dictated by factors outside LFC’s control such as health, safety or security requirements).
- Selected stadium matters and/or plans which would significantly impact supporters.
- Stadium issues and/or plans which would have a significant impact on supporters
- LFC corporate social responsibility (CSR).
We also committed to seeking consent from fans, via a vote by fans organised in conjunction with the Supporters Board, should we ever propose
- A permanent move away from Anfield stadium as the home venue for LFC’s men’s first team home fixtures and/or a permanent groundshare at Anfield.
- Participation in a breakaway league (i.e. LFC’s men’s and/or women's first team permanently participating in an alternative breakaway domestic league or European football competition excluding any revision to any existing competitions of which LFC is already a member (such as the Premier League and/or the UEFA Champions’ League).
Consultation and fan consent will be managed by the Director of Supporter Engagement, in conjunction with the Chair of the Supporters Board.
How will I know what has been discussed?
After each Supporters Board meeting a summary of the meeting will be published to all fans as a news story on the LFC website and will also be available on this page.
At the end of each season the Supporters Board will publish an Annual Report that outlines what they have spoken to the Club about and what decisions or actions they have taken or pushed on behalf of their fellow fans.
Get in Touch
If you want to contact the Supporters Board you can do so via the Supporters Board page on the Spirit of Shankly website