Media watchLiverpool among teams 'monitoring' Barcelona star Dani Olmo
This story has been reproduced from the media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.
The 26-year-old has so far failed to be registered for the second half of the season by the La Liga club after they were unable to meet league requirements, leaving him and teammate Pau Victor currently unable to play for the club for the rest of 2024-25.
Olmo, therefore, may be available for transfer this January, with the Reds said to be monitoring the situation alongside City and Bundesliga outfit Bayern Munich.
Barcelona are said to be exploring their options in their bid to register the duo in their squad, with Olmo's representatives reportedly continuing to assess the situation.
Full story: Sky Sports Germany

This story has been reproduced from the media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.
Latest news
WatchInside Training: Embedded with Liverpool as work towards Forest continues
StreamThursday: Watch Arne Slot's pre-Nottingham Forest press conference
Book nowAnfield opens its doors for an action-packed February half-term
GalleryTraining photos: Focus on Forest in Liverpool's Wednesday session
NewsMia Enderby and Hannah Silcock called up by England U23s