NewsLFC Women v West Ham United: Important information for supporters
Liverpool FC Women return to action against West Ham United Women on Wednesday night with a 7.30pm GMT kick off at Prenton Park.
Here’s all the information supporters need to know for the Continental League Cup quarter-final, with a place in the semi-finals to be decided on the night.
Please note: fans are advised to arrive early and turnstiles will open from 6:30pm.
- Information on travelling to and from Prenton Park including public transport options is available here.
- Free car parking is available next to the ground but is limited. There will be car park stewards available to direct supporters to the nearest alternative car parking if the car park becomes full or for any supporters requiring disabled access.
- Car parking at The Mersey Clipper pub is not part of TRFC or LFCW and additional parking charges will apply.
- Please make sure you have your match ticket or season ticket ready for checking at the turnstile. Supporters can either print their ticket or show it on their phone, but please take note of the stand and seat numbers on your tickets to help you find your exact seats.
- Tickets are available online and should be purchased in advance before coming to the stadium here.
- The match will be decided on the night, with 30 minutes of extra-time and penalties if necessary.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND HYGIENE
- Please comply with current government guidance regarding respiratory infections including COVID-19 which can be found vis this link.
- Bags no bigger than A4 will be allowed into the stadium and all bags will be searched on entry. Any smoke bombs or pyros will not be allowed in the stadium.
TACKLING ANTISOCIAL AND CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR
- LFC is supporting strong measures across football to tackle antisocial and criminal behaviours within football grounds – including entering the pitch without permission and carrying or using smoke bombs or pyros. These are illegal, dangerous and have serious consequences. They have no place in our game. Anyone involved in these activities will be banned by the club and reported to the police. Love Football. Protect the Game
- Refreshments will be available inside the stadium, accepting both cash and card payments.
- Match programmes will be on sale from 6pm outside of the ground at the kiosk adjacent to the TRFC Club Store priced at £3.
Thank you once again, safe travels and see you at Prenton Park on Wednesday.