By participating in the Mighty Red Car Design Competition (the “Competition”), you fully agree and accept these Competition Terms and Conditions (“Competition T&Cs”) together with any specific instructions and terms for such Competition which may be mentioned on the relevant section of the website (the “Competition information”).
- The Competition is open to entrants worldwide.
- You must be aged between 5 to 11 years to participate in the Competition. Proof of identity and age may be required. All entrants under the age of 18 must seek parental or guardian consent to enter the Competition. This must be provided on request.
- Employees of the Club and its subsidiaries or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Competition or helping to set up the Competition shall not be permitted to enter the Competition.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must have access the internet and be registered with a Club account. All entries must be made by the parent or guardian of the participant entering the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, you confirm that all information submitted by you is true, current, and complete.
- If entry to the Competition requires the submission of a creative material (such as a photograph), entrants confirm that they have the right to submit that Entry Material (as defined below) in the Competition.
2.Competition Information and How to Enter and Selection Process
- Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access.
- In order to enter the Competition, entrants must:
- Download a PDF line drawing of Mighty Red's official car from the Club’s competitions platform which can be found at: https://competitions.liverpoolfc.com/ (“Car Drawing”);
- use the Car Drawing to create their own drawing which must include:
- a version of the Club Crest;
- Mighty Red’s name and official number; and
- a picture of Mighty Red,
together the “Entry Material”;
- once completed upload a PDF of the Entry Material onto the Club’s competitions platform or sent addressed to ‘The Mighty Red Car Design Competition, Chapel Street, Liverpool L3 9AG’. For the avoidance of doubt, please include the entrants name, age and contact email address of the entrant’s parent or guardian with any such correspondence so that we may contact you should your Entry Material be selected.
- Entries will be uploaded and displayed on Mighty Red’s official Facebook page which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/MightyRedLFC.
- The Competition will be open from 9am GMT on1st March 2019. Closing date for entry will be at 11.00 GMT on 15 March 2019. After this date no further entries to the Competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries not received for whatever reason, including for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- Each person is entitled to one entry per Competition.
- All valid entries will be shortlisted by a judging panel consisting of Club employees who will select the winning entries based on those which are the most visually appealing and original. The decision of the judging panel (acting reasonably) will be final.
- The winner’s parent or guardian will be notified by email and/or a social post on the official Mighty Red Facebook page within seven days of the closing date. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner’s parent or guardian. If the winner’s parent or guardian cannot be contacted within three days hours of the closing date or if the winner’s parent or guardian fails to communicate their acceptance of the prize to the Club within three days hours of being contacted by the Club, or is unable to comply with these Competition T&Cs, the Club reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- This prize is:
- the chance to have a form of the Entry Material transformed onto the wrap designed by the Club (who shall retain editorial discretion over such) that Mighty Red’s official car will be wrapped in, with the entrants first name and age also featured, for up to two (2) years;
- the winner’s parent or guardian will be sent footage of Mighty Red’s official car being wrapped with the Entry Material (on a date chosen by the Club in its absolute discretion);
- the opportunity to view the final design of Mighty Red’s official car before it is released to the public (but for the avoidance of doubt, the Club shall retain editorial discretion over such);
- the opportunity to receive (via parent or guardian’s email address) a personalised video message from a Club player (as decided by the Club in its absolute discretion).
- The prize is subject to these Competition T&Cs, and any further regulations relating to the use of the prize, which may include ticket terms and conditions of issue and applicable venue regulations. By accepting the prize, the winner and/or their parent or guardian agrees to comply with any and all applicable terms and conditions and regulations.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is non-‐refundable and non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the Club reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner and/or their parent or guardian is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize. This may include travel, accommodation and any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- The Club reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of the prize until proof of eligibility and/or identity requested by the Club has been confirmed. If such proof is not produced on request, the Club may disqualify the entrant from the Competition.
- The winner and/or their parent or guardian is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these Competition T&Cs, in the event they are unable to do so then the Club reserves the right to redraw the prize.
4.Publicity and Use of Entry Materials
- The winner, or their parent or guardian on behalf of the winner, consents to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition, including but not limited to having their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence published with their entry and used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid and will co-‐operate with any other reasonable requests by the Club relating to any post-‐winning publicity. You have the right to withdraw the consent you have given us at any time by speaking to a Club representative in the first instance or writing to us at email@example.com.
- Entrants allow the Club to use their Entry Material for any and all purposes whatsoever at any time in the future, and without payment, regardless of whether that entrant is drawn as the winner of the Competition.
- Entrants assign to the Club all of their intellectual property rights with full title guarantee in all Entry Material and waive their right to assert moral rights over all Entry Material and accordingly the Club may use Entry Materials in the future without crediting the author.
- Entry Material submitted must be the work of the entrant and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other competition. In the event that the Entry Material features other individuals, it is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any Entry Material they submit has been taken with the permission of the individuals and does not infringe the copyright of any third party. Entrants must warrant that the Entry Material they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- By participating in the Competition, you acknowledge that your name, address, e-‐mail address and date of birth will have been made available to the Club (the “Personal Data”).
- All Personal Data will be held and used by the Club in accordance with the Club’s privacy policies (which can be found at https://www.liverpoolfc.com/legal/privacy-policy. We may also use the information you provide to verify your age and identity.
- Any entrant must comply with any directions given to him or her by the Club including, but not limited to, any and all relevant laws, rules and regulations.
- Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Competition in a manner, which in the Club's determination, is contrary to these Competition T&Cs or is unfair, fraudulent or unjust to other entrants or is otherwise not in the spirit of the Competition (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Competition, hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or the Club and/or any of its agents or representatives), may be rejected from the Competition at the Club's discretion.
- The Club may cancel or amend the Competition, the prize, Competition information, or these Competition T&Cs without prior notice and for any reason, including (without limitation) in the case of a manifest error. Any changes will be posted either within the Competition information or these Competition T&Cs.
- The Club cannot guarantee that the services relating to the Competition will be free from errors or omissions nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. Without limiting clause 6(c), the Club reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in these Competition T&Cs or in the event of system failure, maintenance or repair, network issue, a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the Club that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality, or normal course of the Competition, including, but not limited to the unavailability of the vote, poll, competition or Competition entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-‐out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. Neither the Club is responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences.
- Neither the Club will be liable to you for any loss that is not foreseeable and both the Club excludes their liability to the maximum extent permitted by law. Nothing in these Competition T&Cs shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the Club’s negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which may not be excluded by law.
- You agree to reimburse the Club in respect of any damages suffered by the Club or any losses by the Club resulting from any claim made by a third party in each case in respect of any matter arising from your entry to the Competition, your use of the services relating to the Competition in breach of the Competition T&Cs or from your violating of any applicable law or regulation.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Competition T&Cs shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Competition T&Cs shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- The Competition and these Competition T&Cs will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Club’s Supporter Services team may be contacted on 0151 264 2500, www.twitter.com/LFC, or www.facebook.com/LiverpoolFC.
- The promoter of this Competition is: The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 35668 and whose registered office is at Anfield Road, Liverpool L4 0TH, UK (“Club”).