Below is information to help visiting supporters get the best experience when visiting Anfield.
Anfield Stadium prides itself on being an inclusive and accessible venue. We recognise that disabled supporters may need assistance to fully enjoy the experience at Anfield and offer a variety of reasonable adjustments based on individual needs.
- LFC Accessibility stewards will be available to assist and will be identifiable in blue bibs
- Car Parking – there is limited availability. Please notify us by contacting our Disability Ticketing Team.
- Any supporter attending with oxygen is required to notify ourselves prior to arrival by contacting our Disability Ticketing Team
- There are 24 wheelchairs bays available located in front of the visiting supporters in block 122/123
- Headsets for blind supporters are available to order by contacting our Disability Ticketing Team
- Toilets and First Aid facilities are close to the viewing area
You can visit our accessibility hub here, with details of accessible entrances, parking facilities, FAQs and more. Alternatively, you can download our access guide.