Liverpool FC has released the following ticket details for the Champions League fixture at FC Porto on Wednesday April 17.
The quarter-final second leg will be played at Estadio do Dragao and kick off at 8pm BST.
LFC has received an allocation of 2,502 tickets for supporters to purchase.
Though the club made every effort to secure an increased allocation from FC Porto, the final allocation received is in line with UEFA guidelines.
The club has also received a further allocation of 243 top category seats that, in line with UEFA guidelines, will be used as part of the player’s allocation and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.
Ticket collection process
The club will continue to implement a ticket collection process for this fixture. Around 400 supporters will be selected to collect their ticket from a designated location in Porto. Bookings will be selected at random and all supporters within that booking will be required to collect their ticket.
*Further collection details can be found below.
Adults – £52
Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand executive box holders, premium level and centenary club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option two.
Wheelchair-disabled supporters should register their interest no later than midday on Friday March 29.
All other supporters
The below sales will take place online only and you may have to queue at times.
Tickets will be available to season ticket holders, Members and fan card holders based on attendance at Bayern Munich (March 13, 2019), Paris Saint-Germain (November 28, 2018), Red Star Belgrade (November 6, 2018), Napoli (October 3, 2018), AS Roma (May 2, 2018), Manchester City (April 10, 2018), FC Porto (February 14, 2018), Sevilla (November 21, 2017), Maribor (October 17, 2017), Spartak Moscow (September 26, 2017).
Attendance at seven or more games: from 1pm on Friday March 29 until 7.15am on Monday April 1.
Supporters are guaranteed a ticket during this sale and can purchase one ticket per person, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.
Attendance at six or more games: from 8.15am on Monday April 1.
The above sale will take place on a first come, first served basis and supporters can purchase one ticket per person up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.
The number of qualifying supporters will far exceed the number of tickets available during this sale and therefore no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.
Details to be provided at time of booking
Every supporter attending the game must provide the following information.
If someone else is attending using your season ticket, Member card or fan card, their details must be provided on the form when making the booking.
- Date of birth
- Country of birth
- Passport or National Identity Number
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Outbound travel date
- Method of travel into Porto: Plane/Car/Coach/Train
- Estimated time of arrival into Porto
- Accommodation details
- Return travel date
The correct details must be provided for the following reasons.
- If your booking is randomly selected for collection in Porto, only the person named on the form will be able to collect the ticket
- The ID required for collection must correspond with the details provided
- Full collection details will be sent on Thursday April 11 to the email address and mobile number provided – please ensure you provide a valid email address and mobile number
- Changes cannot be made once you have completed your purchase
Delivery/collection of tickets
The ballot to select the 400 supporters who must collect their ticket in Porto will take place after the main sales have ended.
Therefore, all supporters must select one of the following fulfilment methods during the booking.
- Tickets will be held for collection at Anfield only
- Collection dates will be updated here
- Tickets should be collected before 2pm on Sunday April 14
- Tickets will be sent special delivery to the registered address of the person making the booking, at a charge of £5.65. Royal Mail will send a tracking number to the email address registered on our ticketing system.
- Tickets will be sent via DHL to the registered address of the person making the booking, at a charge of £12.46.
Please note - the fulfilment method chosen will be disregarded for those supporters selected to collect their ticket in Porto.
Ticket collection process in Porto
Every supporter selected to collect their ticket in Porto will be sent an email and SMS on Tuesday April 2 to confirm they have been selected.
A further email and SMS will be sent on Thursday April 11.
EMAIL will include:
- A unique reference number
- Full details of the collection point
- The identification required to collect the ticket
Supporters will be required to show this email when collecting their ticket.
SMS will include:
- A unique collection reference number
- Link to full details regarding ticket collection
A full list of Q&As can be viewed here.
Following the game, should your ticket remain uncollected, the purchase will be cancelled from the record the ticket was registered to with no refund given.
There will be no duplicate tickets for this fixture.
We would also like to remind supporters that important safety information for supporters travelling to Porto will be provided in the lead-up to the game.
The information provided is in conjunction with Portuguese authorities and LFC officials, and we strongly advise that you follow all the information and instructions given.
We urge supporters not to travel without a ticket.
We also strongly advise supporters not to purchase tickets in the home sections, as you will be refused entry.
For a step-by-step guide to purchasing tickets online, click here.
For away support information, click here.
For general information, click here.