Liverpool target Thomas Lemar is keen on leaving Monaco and the French side will accept at the right price, according to reporter Kaveh Solhekol.
Liverpool have seen two bids rejected for Lemar, including a club-record offer of £65million.
Monaco do not want to sell the winger after seeing a number of their top players leave the club this summer.
However, Solhekol claims he has been told “every player has his price” with regards to Lemar.
“They’ve made two bids for Thomas Lemar, both have been rejected by Monaco,” Solhekol said on Sky Sports.
“The second was a club-record £65million.
“Monaco under no pressure to sell, after all they are on course to raise over £300million from sales.
“Monaco want him to say but we are told every player has his price.
“Lemar wants a move but he’s not kicking up a fuss.
“He played all 90 minutes as Monaco beat Marseille 6-1 on Sunday. He’s currently with the France squad just outside Paris.”
Lemar has also been linked with Liverpool’s Premier League rivals Arsenal this summer.
Last week Gunners boss Arsene Wenger claimed a deal for Lemar was “dead” as Monaco were refusing to sell.
But that has not put off Liverpool, who remain keen on the 21-year-old.
Source: Daily Express
This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.