Picture the scene – it's half-time in a crucial match, Liverpool are losing and you're the manager. What do you do during those 15 minutes to turn the game in your side's favour?
What would you say to the players to lift their spirits. Would you throw teacups and rant, or would you adopt a calm approach to try and get your message across to the squad?
If you think you've got what it takes to inspire a second-half comeback then read on.
Standard Chartered, main sponsor of Liverpool FC, are offering two VIP tickets to our end-of-year clash with Newcastle to the winners of their Half-Time Team Talk competition.
To be in with a chance of getting your hands on the tickets, simply record your inspirational half-time team talk using a webcam or video camera and upload the video to The Kop, LFC's online social hub.
In no more than two minutes, inspire, cajole and convince the lads that they've got what it takes to win the second half and with it the game.
Once you've uploaded the video please add the TeamTalk tag to the video and add it to our Team Talk group so that others can find it.
The entrant whose video receives the highest average rating from Kop users will win the tickets. The best videos could also appear on the official LFC website, LFC and Standard Chartered Facebook pages or even LFC TV.
To upload the video you will need a Kop account. These are free and can be obtained by registering with Liverpoolfc.tv by clicking here>> Please include a nickname to ensure a Kop account is created for you.
Once you've registered visit The Kop to access your profile, select Video, and 'Add a Video'. You can either browse to a previously created video or record a new one if you have a suitable webcam facility on your computer.
The Kop supports a wide variety of video formats, including the popular .mp4, .flv, .mov, .asf, .avi, .wmv, .mpg, .mpeg, and .3gp formats.
Terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these conditions.
2. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter (Liverpool FC) or Standard Chartered Bank PLC and employees or family of any of their subsidiaries are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
3. The closing date for entries is: 12 noon on 30th November 2011.
4. In order to enter the competition, you must submit your entry via a video uploaded to The Kop website before the closing date.
5. A single entry per individual is allowed. Multiple entries will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed, incomplete, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered. Any such entries will be deemed void.
6. The video address which scores the highest average rating by the Kop website ranking system will win the prize.
7. The winner will be notified by email after the voting has taken place. The winner shall have 3 days to claim his/her prize from that date. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery of the prize may result in forfeiture of the prize.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition
9. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
10, The Promoter and or Standard Chartered may use the winner's video entry, name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
12. This competition shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom.
14. Promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition and to make any amendment or addition to these terms.
15. Entrants must obtain parental/guardian's permission if under 18. If the entrant is not yet 18 years of age, the Entrant's parents of legal guardian should review these terms and conditions to give the Entrant their permission to enter the competition.
16. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions.
17. Promoter: Liverpool Football Club and Athletics Ground Limited, Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH. Company Registration no.35668, England.