Liverpool FC have joined forces with Standard Chartered to offer two lucky fans the perfect Christmas gift ahead of our Boxing Day clash with Blackburn Rovers.
The Reds' main sponsor are giving away a pair of VIP tickets to our home match on December 26 and to be in with a chance, simply answer the following question:
Which current LFC player was originally signed from Blackburn Rovers on July 1, 2006?
Email your answer, along with your name, postal address, and contact number to: Facebook@liverpoolfc.tv no later than noon on November 30, 2011. Please include the title: 'Blackburn competition' in the subject title of your email.
Correct entries will be placed into a draw and the winner will receive the tickets. Please note that travel to and from Anfield is not included. Minors will need to be accompanied by an adult.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these conditions.
2. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter (Liverpool FC) or Standard Chartered Bank PLC and employees or family of any of their subsidiaries are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
3. The closing date for entries is: 12 noon on 30th November 2011.
4. In order to enter the competition, you must submit your answer via email to Facebook@liverpoolfc.tv before the closing date.
5. A single entry per individual is allowed. Multiple entries will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed, incomplete, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered. Any such entries will be deemed void.
6. The winner will be notified by email after the random draw has taken place. The winner shall have 3 days to claim his/her prize from that date. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery of the prize may result in forfeiture of the prize.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. To enter by post, simply send your name, mobile number, email address and competition question answer to: Standard Chartered Blackburn Tickets competition, Customer Services, PO Box 1959, Liverpool, L69 3JY. Applications by post must be received before 30th November 2011.
8. The prize will be two VIP tickets to Liverpool FC versus Blackburn Rovers at Anfield on 26the December 2011.
9. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
10. The Promoter and Standard Chartered may use the winner's name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
12. This competition shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom.
14. Promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition and to make any amendment or addition to these terms.
15. Entrants must obtain parental/guardian's permission if under 18. If the entrant is not yet 18 years of age, the Entrant's parents of legal guardian should review these terms and conditions to give the Entrant their permission to enter the competition.
16. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions.
17. Promoter: Liverpool Football Club and Athletics Ground Limited, Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH. Company Registration no.35668, England.