The LFC Foundation is set to hold a special charity auction during the club's 2018 Players' Awards on Thursday May 10 in order to raise funds that can help create life-changing opportunities for children and young people.
And, even if you're not attending what is sure to be a glamorous event at Anfield, you will still be able to help the fundraising effort by bidding for the fabulous prizes on offer online.
Online bidders have until 3pm BST on Tuesday May 8 to enter their maximum bid for prizes including:
- A game of paddle tennis with Jürgen Klopp at Melwood (for two people).
- A luxury private yacht charter in Mallorca (for up to eight people).
- LFC Mascot Experience (for a child aged 6-12).
- A trip to Melwood to meet the players and manager (for two).
- LFC VIP Boardroom and Directors' Box Experience (for two).
- Private LFC coaching session at Melwood, including the chance to meet Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Adam Lallana.
The LFC Foundation runs numerous online auctions throughout the year, which you can bid on here.
Funds raised will be used to support the LFC Foundation’s mission to create opportunities for children and young people in the Liverpool City Region and beyond.
Through a wide range of programmes and partnerships, the Foundation works with over 3,000 young people every week to help improve their health and life chances by focusing on key impact areas of wellbeing, skills and community.
To see full details of the prizes being auctioned at the Players Awards, as well as all silent auction prizes, visit the auction website.