1. Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these conditions.
2. Entrants must obtain parental/guardian permission if under 18. If the entrant is not yet 18 years of age, the Entrant's parents or legal guardian should review these Terms and Conditions to give the Entrant their permission to enter the prize draw. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the two accompanying guests must include a parent or guardian.
3. In order to enter the draw, you must tweet a photo that proves you are #MadeforLiverpool to @LFCRetail on Twitter, using #LFCFanCam, before the closing date of 23:59 BST on Thursday 5th May 2016.
4. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and employees or family of any of their subsidiaries are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
5. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed, incomplete, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered. Any such entries will be deemed void.
6. One winner, selected as the best entry after the closing date of Thursday 5th May 2016 at 23:59 BST, will win a media pass to attend the 16/17 Home Kit Launch on Monday 9th May from 6pm at Pier Head, Liverpool. The winner will wear a Go Pro and film the event, including backstage access, from a fans view. The winner will also meet the players, receive Jordan Henderson’s brand new Home Kit, and receive two hospitality tickets to the first home game at Anfield in the 2016/17 season. Players are subject to change.
7. Entries are valid from Tuesday 3rd May 2016 until 23:59 BST on Thursday 5th May 2016. This prize draw is limited to one entry per person.
8. The winner will be notified via Twitter after the draw has taken place and they will be required to provide their email address in order to receive their prize. The winner may bring one guest, and both attendees must be available to attend Liverpool Pier Head at 6pm on Monday 9th May 2016. The event is expected to end at 7:30pm.
9. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw.
10. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
11. Travel, transfers and/or accommodation are not provided.
12. The Promoter may use the winners' name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. This prize draw shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom.
15. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions.
16. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter of this prize draw is Liverpool Football Club & Athletic Grounds Ltd, Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH. Company Registration n. 35668, England.
18. The Promoter will not use entrant data for marketing purposes. The contact information given is sued solely for contacting winning entrants.