- Fans who purchased an official Liverpool FC New Balance 2016/17 replica home or away shirt with the name “Sakho” and the number “17” on the back (a “Qualifying Shirt”) may participate in the shirt signing.
- You may participate by sending your Qualifying Shirt to:
Mamadou Sakho Shirt Signing
Liverpool Football Club
Liverpool L4 0TH
You must include an addressed return envelope with pre-paid postage that is sufficient to cover the cost of postage of the shirt back to you.
Please also provide a contact email address and/or a telephone number.
We will not accept delivery in person.
- Your Qualifying Shirt must be received on or before 1 September 2016 to be eligible for signature.
- The shirt signing is open to fans worldwide. No proof of purchase is necessary.
- You are advised to post your Qualifying Shirt by recorded post and to insure your postage.
- Qualifying Shirts that have been received with an appropriate paid-for and addressed return envelope will be signed by Mamadou Sakho and returned to you. Liverpool FC anticipates (but does not guarantee) that you will receive your Qualifying Shirt back early in October.
- You may send in more than one Qualifying Shirt for signature.
- Please note that the following will not be signed and may not be returned:
- Qualifying Shirts that are not accompanied by an addressed, pre-paid return envelope;
- Any shirt or item that is not a Qualifying Shirt. Please note that shirts from previous seasons with Mamadou Sakho’s name and the number “17” shirts are not Qualifying Shirts.
Any non-qualifying items received will be returned at your cost. If you included a paid return envelope we will return it to you automatically. If you did not include a paid return envelope we will contact you (if you provided contact details) to discuss delivery back to you. Liverpool FC will destroy any non-qualifying items not claimed before 30 September 2016.
- Liverpool FC is not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit or for any other matters outside its reasonable control.
- Liverpool FC may cancel or amend the shirt signing scheme without prior notice and for any reason, including (without limitation) in the case of a manifest error or for reasons outside of its control. Liverpool FC may limit the number of Qualifying Shirts for signature in the event that it receives a significant number of Qualifying Shirts.
- Liverpool FC will not be liable to you for any loss that is not foreseeable and Liverpool FC excludes its liability to the maximum extent permitted by law. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of Liverpool FC’s negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which may not be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of it.
- For more information or any queries, please contact LFC Customer Services: http://www.liverpoolfc.com/contactus.