- In these Terms and Conditions: "the Club" means Liverpool Football Club; "Ground" means the football stadium and all other locations owned, occupied or utilised by the Club.
- Any references to “you”, “your” or “party organiser” shall be taken as references to those who book Events with us.
- These Terms and Conditions are published and maintained on the Club's website at www.liverpoolfc.com For the avoidance of doubt, in the case of discrepancy between the Terms and Conditions published on the Club's website from time to time and any issued hard copy of the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions published on the Club's website shall prevail.
- All bookings require a non-refundable deposit of £20.00 per person, which must be paid to the Club within 10 days of the date your booking is made. If your party numbers decrease, we regret that any deposit paid will be lost and cannot be used against your final balance or as payment against any other products or services. It is the party organiser’s responsibility to inform their guests of this policy.
- Once the Club has receipt of your deposit in full, the Club will send your booking confirmation to the email address provided at the time the booking was made.
- The remaining balance must be paid in full by no later than 1 November 2018. If payment is not made by 1 November 2018, the booking may be cancelled and the places offered for resale without refund or notice.
- All bookings made after the 1 November 2018 must be paid in full.
- Once final payment has been received, the Club will not make any refunds in respect of the Event, other than in exceptional circumstances, where such decision is at the sole discretion of the Club.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT. VAT is calculated at the rate of 20%, and is subject to change should the prevailing VAT rate change.
Cancellation by the Club
- Should the Club need to cancel the Event for any reason; the Club shall not have any liability to you or your guests, except that you will be offered an alternative event or a credit for the booking amount.
- The Club reserves the right to cancel or rearrange the date and/or time of your booking should it coincide with a 2018-2019 match day fixture. You will be contacted as soon as we receive fixture confirmation to discuss alternative dates. All availability is subject to 2018-2019 football match fixture dates, which may be subject to change from time to time for reasons beyond the Club’s control.
- We may also cancel the Event for any reason relating to safety, which shall be at the Club’s absolute discretion.
Food and Drinks
- The menu for the Event can be found at www.liverpoolfc/christmas. Menu choices and any special dietary requirements (other than vegetarian) of each member of your party must be notified to the Club within 30 days of Event date.
- The inclusive drinks available at the Event are; House white wine by the glass, House rose wine by the glass, House red wine by the glass, bottled beers, draught beers and soft drinks (“Inclusive Drinks”).
- Inclusive Drinks will be available from the bar between 19.30 and 23.00. After 23.00, additional drinks can be purchased from a cash bar. Only 2 drinks per person can be collected from the bar at any one time.
- The Event will be shared with other parties unless a private booking is made. Private rooms are available – please call our Sales team for further information.
- If you require special seating arrangements, requests will be noted but no guarantees will be given. Large parties may be split between more than one table (in the same area) and smaller parties may be combined with others.
Behaviour and Dress Code
- Dress Code – smart dress and no training shoes. The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to any individual who is deemed improperly dressed.
- The Club cannot hold up food service for those arriving late.
- The party organiser is responsible for the behaviour and actions of their guests whilst at the Event. The Club reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove any individual whose behaviour is deemed unacceptable by the Club.
- Liverpool Football Club operates a full no smoking policy inclusive of E-Cigarettes.
- No outside alcohol can be brought onto or consumed on our licensed premises. No exceptions of any kind will be made in this regard.
- The Club operates a strict alcohol policy and will not serve alcohol to anyone under the age of 18. We reserve the right to request to see an official form of identification for anyone we believe to be under the age of 18. If no identification is provided, we reserve the right to remove said person from the premises if we believe they are consuming alcohol.
- Alcohol should be consumed responsibly and in moderation.
- Subject to clause 27, our total liability to you shall be limited to your booking fee.
- Subject to clause 27, we will not be liable to you for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation or any indirect or consequential loss or damage
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to limit our liability for death or personal injury due to negligence or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another organisation, and we will always notify you in writing if this happens, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
Each of the paragraphs of these Terms and Conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions
We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time. We will notify you of any material changes to the Terms and Conditions.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. You and we both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.