1. Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these conditions.
2. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and employees or family of any of their subsidiaries are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
3. The closing date for entries is midnight Wednesday May 4th 2016 at 11:59pm (GMT).
4. There will be one winner chosen from all qualifying entrants within the competition; the winner will receive two tickets to see England v Wales on 16th June at the Euros for a winner and their guest; includes Hospitality in a UEFA Club Lounge; Hotel accommodation chosen by Carlsberg for one night; EUR 200 cash towards travel for the two winners; two tickets to LFC v Watford with passes to the Carlsberg Lounge; and a chance to go on the Anfield pitch at half-time vs Watford and receive their prize, presented by Jerzy Dudek.
5. To qualify to enter the competition, fans must use the hashtag “#probably” on Facebook and tag a friend to accompany them on the trip.
6. The winning post will be chosen by the LFC social media team.
7. The winner will be notified by either email or a message on social media after the draw has taken place.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
9. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
10. The Promoter may use the winner's name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
12. This competition shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom.
13. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions.
14. The entrant and the guest must be over 18 years of age.
15. Entrants must be from the UK or Ireland and be able to travel to the 2016 UEFA European Championship between June 10, 2016 – July 10, 2016.
16. Liverpool FC's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter of this competition is Liverpool Football Club & Athletic Grounds Ltd, Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH. Company Registration n. 35668, England.