Issue Terms and Conditions
- Customers who purchased an official Liverpool FC New Balance 2019-20 season replica home shirt or kit with the name ‘Chamberlain’ and the number ‘21’ printed on the back from official Liverpool FC stores in the United Kingdom and Ireland or from the official Liverpool FC online store (liverpoolfc.com/store) (“Qualifying Shirt or Kit”) will receive a like-for-like exchange for a ‘Chamberlain’ ‘15’ shirt or kit (as relevant). Liverpool FC will retain the original Qualifying Shirt or Kit in all instances.
Customers Who Purchased a Qualifying Shirt or Kit Online
- Customers who purchased a Qualifying Shirt or Kit via the official Liverpool FC online store (liverpoolfc.com/store) are to follow the standard returns procedure detailed on the returns form and store.liverpoolfc.com/returns.
- The Qualifying Shirt or Kit must be returned by 11.59pm BST on June 28, 2019 and include proof of purchase (a valid returns form or covering letter with the relevant order number and returns address).
- Customers are liable for the return postage to Liverpool FC but Liverpool will cover the cost of return postage of the new shirt or kit (as relevant) to the Customer.
- You are advised to post your Qualifying Shirt or Kit by recorded post and to insure your postage.
- Please note that any item that is not a Qualifying Shirt or Kit will not be eligible for an exchange (as further detailed below).
Customers Who Purchased a Qualifying Shirt or Kit In-Store
- Customers who purchased a Qualifying Shirt or Kit via an official Liverpool FC store in the United Kingdom and Ireland can obtain a like-for-like exchange in store from any official Liverpool FC store in the United Kingdom and Ireland from Saturday June 8, 2019 until Friday June 28, 2019 upon presentation of proof of purchase (a valid receipt or bank statement) and the corresponding Qualifying Shirt or Kit.
- The Qualifying Shirt or Kit is required for Liverpool FC to note the individual hologram number and will be retained by Liverpool FC.
- Please note that any item that is not a Qualifying Shirt or Kit will not be eligible for an exchange (as detailed below).
Non-Qualifying Shirts or Kit
Please note that the following will not be exchanged and may not be returned:
- Qualifying Shirts or Kit that are not accompanied by proof of purchase or which have any unpaid postal or customs duty.
- Qualifying Shirts or Kit that have not been purchased from official Liverpool FC stores in the United Kingdom and Ireland or from the official Liverpool FC online store (liverpoolfc.com/store).
- Any shirt or item that is not a Qualifying Shirt or Kit. Please note that shirts or kits from previous seasons with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain’s name and the number “21” on are not Qualifying Shirts or Kits.
- Any non-qualifying items received will be returned at your cost. If you did not include a paid return envelope we will contact you (if you provided contact details) to discuss delivery back to you. Liverpool FC will destroy any non-qualifying items not claimed before July 14, 2019.
General Terms and Conditions
- Liverpool FC is not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit or stolen or for any other matters outside its reasonable control.
- Liverpool FC may cancel or amend the exchange scheme without prior notice and for any reason, including (without limitation) in the case of a manifest error or for reasons outside of its control. Subject to availability, Liverpool FC reserves the right to limit the exchange of Qualifying Shirts or Kits ‘on a first come, first served basis’ and in the event that it receives a significant number of Qualifying Shirts or Kits and is not able to offer a like-for-like exchange then Liverpool FC reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative.
- Liverpool FC will not be liable to you for any loss that is not foreseeable and Liverpool FC excludes its liability to the maximum extent permitted by law. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of Liverpool FC’s negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which may not be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of it.