Due to regeneration work around Anfield Stadium, there are changes to the way fans access Anfield on a matchday.
A temporary disabled drop off point is now situated on Anfield Road at the head of the central reservation of Utting Avenue between Arkles Road and Wylva Road. Signage is in place to indicate the new location. Please note that this area is only available pre-match.
The main changes are:
- No access via Rockfield Road, Back Rockfield Road and Lothair Road by foot or vehicle. Fans will be re-routed via Anfield Road and Walton Breck Road.
- Routine road closures prior to kick-off remain as per last season. Walton Breck Road (10 minutes prior to kick-off) Anfield Road (45 minutes prior to kick-off)
- Access via car, bus and taxi will not be affected and will remain as per last season
- There will be no changes to car parking access and facilities, taxi drop off points or key bus services including Merseytravel's Soccer Bus and 917 services
Please ensure you plan your route to the stadium and to allow extra time for their journey. All fans are advised to be at the stadium 30 minutes prior to kick-off.
Map and key information on the changes can be found here For travel information please visit www.merseytravel.gov.uk
Accessing the Stadium on a matchday
If you're attending a match at Anfield, before you travel we'd encourage all supporters to:
- Check the date and time of the fixture you're attending, as these are subject to change throughout the season due to TV scheduling
- If you're an Official Member, check your Members Card has been activated for that match prior to the game, by visiting My Account
- Check the stand and turnstile that you will need to enter the stadium before you arrive. This will be clearly indicated on your Season Ticket Card / Official Members SMS and email confirmation/ or paper ticket).
Liverpool Football Club takes great pride in welcoming visitors to our ground. We have received a prestigious award by ‘Visit Football' for our warm and friendly welcoming and we want to ensure that we provide you with all the information to help you prepare for your visit.
The Visiting Anfield Guide provides useful information on visiting the ground - how to get to Anfield, things to do in and around the stadium. The answers to all these questions and much more are contained in this free to access guide.
Just click on the link below to view the guide or print out and bring with you when you visit