I am not a 'Season Ticket Holder, Member or Fan Card Holder'... How can I buy tickets for?
Barclays Premier League Home Games:
- After sales to Members, subject to availability a limited number of tickets go on general sale approximately 21 days before the game.
- Availability will be advertised on our website before the sale
- Tickets can be purchased online and on the booking line 0843 170 5555 (overseas customers (0044) 151 907 9399)
Barclays Premier League Away Games:
- Tickets usually sell out to Season Ticket Holders, Members and Fan Card Holders
- Should any tickets remain after the above sales; tickets will be made available for general sale.
- For ticketing availability please visit our website
- Tickets for home and away Cup games are made available initially to Season Ticket Holders and Members only and are subject to specific selling arrangements which will be advertised on our website and in the local press the Liverpool Echo as soon as possible after each draw has taken place. If a general sale is to take place, this will be advertised on our website.