Comments

Wish I had 1....
xRedmanLFCx
1st Jul 2011 15:22
LeonRed
1st Jul 2011 15:24
"Think the links messed up?"
LiverpoolOne
1st Jul 2011 15:27
"Should we be able to see the actual list???"
Swetz
1st Jul 2011 15:29
"Typical! Won't let me view my position cos I never bought my membership online. It's only been paid by direct debit for the last umpteen years."
MarkNewham
1st Jul 2011 15:31
"Working now :)"
DaveLFC87
1st Jul 2011 15:36
"Knew i should have brougt my reference number to work with me!! gotta wait till tonight now. Damn."
l4mered
1st Jul 2011 15:40
andybc1409
1st Jul 2011 15:52
"been on it for 15 years, since 1996, you would think i had a half decent chance of getting 1, guess what............ position 5,400, absolute joke, wish i'd kept my £5 in my pocket now!!!"
johnagoodland
1st Jul 2011 15:53
"Top 5k oh well carry on waiting.....For reference been on since 1999."
andybc1409
1st Jul 2011 15:54
"l4mered - "Not in top 2k but pleasantly surprised am in top 5k - AFTER 11 yrs!!! Oh well only another 11yrs to wait!" must be an error or a wind up coz according to that your ahead of me & i've been on since 1996"
garrylucy
1st Jul 2011 16:02
"Can't believe it! 2,006 on the list! "
AJ1973
1st Jul 2011 16:08
"I have been on since March 1996 - and am in the top 2000 so delighted. Commiserations to you if you have missed out..."
sinko
1st Jul 2011 16:15
"lets do the sums eh? there's 70,000 on a list who want to buy season tickets, if we take the regular crowd of 45,000 plus maybe half of those on list, = 80,000... so build a stadium big enough to be filled every week, and increase matchday revenue, rather than missing out on promising talent time & again to the mancs "
PrestburyWhaddonite
1st Jul 2011 16:23
"My friend and I never received a letter to confirm that we wanted to stay on the list!! We sent our request back in 1997!? Are you telling me that our request was ignored??"
l4mered
1st Jul 2011 16:24
"andybc1409 - no wind up or error (as far as i know)! position 41xx "
DamoDash
1st Jul 2011 16:26
"70,000 people waiting for season tickets and I am not allowed to join the list even though I would love to now I no longer have to work saturdays. This must be proof that we need a New stadium or an increased capcity at Anfield like yesterday."
truuuuekopite
1st Jul 2011 16:27
"Happy days been waitin 14 years and I'm 351st on the list."
markbtnred
1st Jul 2011 16:33
" Just checked mine and my sons, I put us on the list when he was born, 10 years ago and we are 6,000 + on the list. hope some of you guys ahead of us can't make it. THIS TELLS ME THAT WE DEFINATELY NEED TO EXPAND OR BUILD "
Chambo14
1st Jul 2011 16:49
"Not in top 5k. Grrrr... "
redactor
1st Jul 2011 19:28
"I know for a fact I applied to go on the season ticket list years back, but there is now no trace of me on the system whatsoever. Of course, I have no right of appeal, so I have been crushed by the club after years of thinking that, if we got a new ground particularly, I'd be there! "
redmonk
1st Jul 2011 21:27
"Gutted. Not in the top 2000 :-("
truered1976
1st Jul 2011 22:16
"dug my original season ticket request out today can't believe 13 years have gone but got the good news it was like checking the lottery numbers + i got the jackpot"
nikolasLFCcyprus
1st Jul 2011 23:55
"i think we need a stadium like wembley"
shakey69
2nd Jul 2011 0:01
"Just checked to see if I had be lucky enough to be in the running for a Season Ticket - have been on the STWL since before 1998 and I am told that there is no trace of my name and reference number.....damn and blast!!"
curlyted
2nd Jul 2011 0:02
"Looking at the waiting list just think how much liverpool are losing in lost revenue. The board must make up their minds what to do , a new stadium or reconstructing Anfield, the money the club are losing out onwould pay for much of the work."
shakey69
2nd Jul 2011 0:15
"I take it all back, whosoever put me on the original STWL messed up my personal details despite me informing the club. I have managed to find that I am 7717 on the list!"
crofty123
2nd Jul 2011 1:15
"BEEN ON SINCE 1999 STILL 900 AWAY FROM THE 2000 NEW SEASON TICKET HOLDERS GUTTED MY SON NOW WANTS TO GO WHO IS 13 ENQUIRED AND TOLD I CAN ONLY HAVE 1 SEASON TICKET AND CANT APPLY FOR DAD AND LADS SO DO I TELL HIM YOU CANT GO TO THE MATCH WHEN MY SEASON TICKET TIME COMES AROUND BUT I CAN NOT ON LFC"
judh
2nd Jul 2011 8:13
"I hope the club now make another 5000 season tickets available.....The ones that are owned by the 140 year olds, or the ones touted out for profit by those who dont care about the club anyway..come on LFC get tough on these people"
markbtnred
2nd Jul 2011 11:24
"CROFTY123 i KNOW ITS NOT NICE TO GO WITHOUT YOUR BOY BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT HIS NAME DOWN YEARS AGO LIKE I DID. I'M STILL 6000 + AND MY BOY IS THE NEXT NUMBER I PUT HIS NAME DOWN WHEN HE WAS BORN MATE! HES TEN NOW"
outatowna
2nd Jul 2011 11:25
"The continued silence about a new or extended stadium is absolutely deafening,it is also turning us into a second tier club. "
DenisLawsBackHeel
2nd Jul 2011 12:52
"I've been on the STWL since March 2000 but can't find my damn letter to check where I am on the list. Does anyone know roughly where I'll be on it?"
scouse0145
9th Jul 2011 22:14
"dose anyone know how long the new saeson ticket holders have to purchase there tickets befor they get passed down the list"
Kazza49
11th Jul 2011 15:51
"I've been on the list for 15 years and had 1577 when it was published, but why is someone on the list for 14 years reporting that they are 351 and someone else on for the same length of tine, that they are 5000? Also, I haven't been contacted and can't get through to customer services, its just an endless tune playing over and over costing me a fortune - please sort it out! "
nikosred
12th Jan 2012 17:45
"I have never had a letter asking me if i still wanted my season tickets. I have my original letter from 9 years ago stating that the reference number was 222xx/222xx so that would put me in the top 25000 you would think. who would you speak to at the club"