Comments

"They both said it was the best club they had played for and that the fans will make you feel amazing" - Then what made Torres go to chelsea.
KidofKop88
22nd Mar 2014 11:16
REDOPIUM
22nd Mar 2014 11:43
"Thank chavski and thanks again for buying torres, "
cordoso
22nd Mar 2014 11:43
"We are in a great position to strike if others slip up but it would take a perfect run to the end of the season winning all our games to give us a chance. Great to hear the respect torres and benayoun still have for the club and still have my torres shirt you never know!"
InARush
22nd Mar 2014 11:43
"Strange how they both have done so well for Liverpool...............and pretty rubbish at Chelsea!!"
CarlosNash
22nd Mar 2014 11:52
"KidofKop88 I admit i was angry and devastated when torres left. But looking back, his mentor and close friend left (rafa & alonso), the previous trolling owners promised improvements (appointed hodgson and signed the likes of koncheskey) and languishing in 17th place at one point. I really don't blame him already to be honest :/"
Lucullus
22nd Mar 2014 12:07
""what made torres go to Chelsea" Higgs and Gillett..simples. They wrecked the club any professional with a limited career would have had to consider there position. I bet it was hard for Stevie and he was a local boy"
22nd Mar 2014 12:34
"On the subject of goals, without the 25 Saurez (worth 80m) has scored, we would be sitting 9th or 10th considering the goals conceded...this underlines you need money to compete...not philiosophy....or talk."
22nd Mar 2014 12:52
"A ridiculous imbecilic comment from a spineless coward who has niether brain or spine to use his real name...impressive...superfans eh?"
22nd Mar 2014 13:01
"My point was FSG didnt spend a cent in the last window and you wonder how far we will get next season when we have to still compete in league, cups and champions league....with stingy greedy owners who don't invest in club,community or city....then you look at Man city even building community college...."
22nd Mar 2014 13:06
"Have to lol at mushrooms pathetic attempts to undermine the team. Without suarez we would be doomed lmfao yeah and the same goes for all teams .. without hazard, without aguero, without giroud etc etc u make it sound like if luis left we would play with 10 men??? If he wasn't here someone else would take his place"
22nd Mar 2014 13:09
"Is that the best the negs can come up with now? What ifs? Ha ha ha pathetic! We can all do what ifs! What if my grandpa didn't have balls? Yeah he'd be my granny!"
22nd Mar 2014 13:09
"And on the subject of next season, not only will we have the champions league and cups to compete in, Man Utd and Spurs will no doubt be a more competive force....way to go FSG...leaving one window to build a champions league team!..that is if FSG actually spend a penny and buy any top class players."
22nd Mar 2014 13:12
"Silly me...there was me looking for intelligent debate on Dave Prentices article yesterday and all you get is cowards and imbecile superfans calling you "negs".....away fans eh? "
22nd Mar 2014 13:17
"I'm an away fan huh? Lol typical neg! Using lies and half truths to jusify their negativity lol 15 yrs a season ticket holder and called an away fan from someone who does nothing but undermine a team that sit 2nd in the table playing the best footie in the lea.gue. top scorers 1st and 2nd in the scoring charts. Man your life must suck to be so pessimistic ALL THE TIME"
7thheavenluis
22nd Mar 2014 13:17
"32 in 41 says it all keep it up Danny we are loving you.YNWA."
22nd Mar 2014 13:17
"ourtimenow 22nd Mar 2014 13:06....so you are saying city without Aguerro are now doomed? Lol....yo are talking rubbish."
22nd Mar 2014 13:19
"But with a name like yours we can only assume you spend your life in the dark eating sh!t"
22nd Mar 2014 13:22
"Lol exactly mushroom you have just nullified your own point :) fact is if luis wasn't playing someone else would be there in his place duh!!! "
22nd Mar 2014 13:23
"Man your use of the word suck makes me wonder where in life or on the rules of this site does it state I have to be positive....it called a point of view....an opinion...not being a sheep...man, your life must suck so much because you can't respect others valid opinion...an away fan trait!"
22nd Mar 2014 13:28
"ourtimenow 22nd Mar 2014 13:22.....who would be playing in his place?...thats the point...judging by your comments...lost on you..."
ScouseTed
22nd Mar 2014 13:31
"Money"
ScouseTed
22nd Mar 2014 13:31
"Money"
22nd Mar 2014 13:33
"Lol at "valid opinion" ha ha ha yeah ok u wanna keep playing what ifs? Ok lets say borini and studge were r leading line and borini only got 5 goals, u do the math, would we still be top three in goals scored? "
22nd Mar 2014 13:35
"Only on these comments could you get people supporting FSG before the club...and being happy about the fact we will go into the champions league needed at least 5 new players all purchased in one window."
22nd Mar 2014 13:42
"So if Saurez on 25 goals is replaced with Borini on 5 goals...a 20 goal deficit...IF Borini could score even 5...even he did, we wouldn't be top 4...man you suck at math....as they say in your part of the world."
BigRedPaul
22nd Mar 2014 13:43
"Mushroom- why don't you just do one. When suarez was out we were picking up maximum points with studge scoring. For all u know that could have carried on. Stop talking trash about our club. If u hate things so much wouldn't u just be happier if u went and supported a different club and leave out le challengers alone."
22nd Mar 2014 13:44
"Who is supporting fsg BEFORE the club? And why 5 players? We have some good players out on loan so why do we need 5? And as far as I'm concerned fsg and lfc aren't rivaling factions! You don't have to pick one or the other you know! I support the team! And I'm glad fsg are part of that they are good responsible owners "
22nd Mar 2014 13:48
"BigRedPaul 22nd Mar 2014 13:43....all anyone knows is Saurez has scored 25 and Sturridge has missed games to injury...Given I am born, bred and live in Liverpool, why would I support another club? Who are you to tell anyone who or how to think or support? You do one."
22nd Mar 2014 13:49
"13:42 how did you come to that conclusion? Lol majority of suarez's goals have not been the match winner! Your so intent on your opinion of where we would be without him why don't you tell us how many points luis has singlehandedly scored? Cause I know studge's goal have earned more points than luis'"
22nd Mar 2014 13:51
"And as studge has earned the team more why don't you start on about where would we be if our penniless, terrible owners decided to sell him instead? Lol "
MATC9482
22nd Mar 2014 13:54
"Don't buy into mushy, he is - by his own admission - just trying to wind people up. Deep down he loves everything about LFC, but is just always bored and wants attention. I'm sure we're better off shopping for players in the summer as a CL team, rather than in Jan '14 as challengers/pretenders, since that will attract the calibre of player we missed out on last summer. FACT."
22nd Mar 2014 13:56
"True, Saurez goals may not have won the games...but then they didn't lose any and not to mention Saurez assists.....but you are right....we don't need Saurez or any new players to compete in champions league and league next year...we have Aspas, Borini, Alberto, Yesil,...loads of top drawer talent we can rotate...thanks to FSG!"
22nd Mar 2014 13:57
"Lol can I also point out that by saying without suarez we would be mid table, u r actually complimenting our owners?!? Lmfao they could have easily cashed in on 'our biggest asset' but they didn't did they so why don't u say a big thankyou to fsg for keeping him here? According to u were screwed without him"
Coutinho10?11
22nd Mar 2014 13:58
"KidofKop88 - Torres left to win trophies which he has done by winning the Europa League, Champions League and an FA Cup. It doesn't bother me since he was never worth 50M, we now have 2 of the best strikers in the league and can compete for all honours next season and beyond! "
22nd Mar 2014 13:59
"So which ever way u want to argue it, u still just look like a sad little naysayer who can't even be happy wjen we're winning :D "
22nd Mar 2014 14:02
"MATC9482 22nd Mar 2014 13:54....apparently we don't need Saurez and need no players in the summer because our loans are coming back..."
22nd Mar 2014 14:03
"Oh and superfan as you are you forgot to mention our most exciting player currently out on loan! Suso"
fallencolossi
22nd Mar 2014 14:04
"Now2,y these emotional involved? i for 1 Not born nor bred 8n the city of liverpool,does that made me an away fan too? all love for the club,But if no one suppportrespectthe coachstaff manager,who goin to lead the team? show some respect to Henry and FSG,maybe they dun spent Nowher near citychelsea,but the millions still count "
MATC9482
22nd Mar 2014 14:05
"Mushy: "you need money to compete...not philiosophy" How do you explain Spurs' failings this season then?"
22nd Mar 2014 14:07
"Also no mention of wisdom? Lol seems like u only talk half truths to exaggerate your point!? Lol you'll have to turn your fact filled comments to someone else now, I'm off to the pub! Enjoy ;)"
22nd Mar 2014 14:09
"ourtimenow 22nd Mar 2014 13:59...man you got me! I am one of those sad scousers who first went to Anfield on his dads shoulders and I am so happy to see my beloved club lose...especially given how much the English love the people of Liverpool..."
fallencolossi
22nd Mar 2014 14:18
"mushy:y u happy seing liverpoollose? or r u one of the many haters that call the club l**serf00ls? u happy? really? like MATC9 said,money alone wont guarantee the trophy what is worseit dun come along with warranty! no Money Back guarantee! haha,but i do love seing Costa here,once again sory ourtimenow. YNWA!!"
22nd Mar 2014 14:19
"MATC9482 22nd Mar 2014 14:05.....Spurs?....appointed a manager then sacked him without giving him a chance....creates instability. Spurs will probably be a different contender next season...as they were expected to be this season...that said, this season isn't over yet....but why be "negative"? Let's celebrate our winning the league now! "
fallencolossi
22nd Mar 2014 14:24
"hey REDOPIUM,do the moderator still deleting comment? auw Muchy dun said that, i really hope Spurs moving on with the sinking ship,while they on it maybe they can do a favor-dragging woManchested along."
MATC9482
22nd Mar 2014 14:31
"How does this guy even give HIMSELF any credibility, basing opinion and argument on "if"s and "probably"s? Much like Utd's remaining fixtures this season, it's simply not worth the effort! We have already overachieved this season, and I'm sure the end result will be satisfying to any Red who is not ed! YNWA Redmen! 3 points today is all that matters!!"
MATC9482
22nd Mar 2014 14:32
"ret*arded"
22nd Mar 2014 15:25
"I know you are ed...can't argue a point...resort to insult. Total beaut."
lfc4ever76
22nd Mar 2014 15:27
"I am very happy that u have proven me wrong as I didn't won't u at the club as I thought u were a lazy and not worth the money and if Torres loved the club why did he won't 2 leave so much "
22nd Mar 2014 15:33
"MATC9482 22nd Mar 2014 14:31....give credibilty?....I don't have to ...I support LFC because its the club of my city....LFC represents my city and half its people, of which I am one. Born and bred....that's my credibilty...how about you? How can you give yourself "credibilty" for your supporting this "soccer" club?"
MATC9482
22nd Mar 2014 17:14
"Clearly, Mushy, you're aware of the fact that you mistook my use of the word "credibility" for the word "justification" and it is precisely because you know you have zero credibility that you now post your trolling comments under a different name. Walk off, with bitterness in your heart, coz you'll always walk alone, you'll always walk alone..."
Tantognoni
22nd Mar 2014 17:17
"Simple dude. If someone down the road would offer you a job and pay you double your salary, I guessed you would say no wouldn't you? I wouldn't mind signing another Torres again, came in at BPD20M +, scores tonnes of fantastic goals and leave for BPD50M after a few seasons. Better than a BPD12M over rated player leaving for pittance. Thank you Torres!"
Tantognoni
22nd Mar 2014 17:20
"Torres and Benayoun games suffered because they were not as loved at Stamford Bridge. Both were phenomenal at Anfield esp Torres who scores from outrageous angles because he knew the KOP was behind him. He was confident to take risks. Yes, money isn't everything."
bad27
22nd Mar 2014 17:32
"And that's why in 1976 from Algeria, I thought LFC was the team I should support outside my country. They were good days and they look like they are coming back. Welcome back Champion's League nights from Anfield......and may be the 13/14 season P.L. Crown "
22nd Mar 2014 17:44
"It's probably no surprise that the FSG hoes are clearly all Americans....where footy is a girls game called "soccer", and football is a lame version of Rugby played by men in tights and shoulder pads....and were lads are "guys""
ValiantSG
22nd Mar 2014 17:46
"Hi fungus, you forgot the first 3 goals in the first 3 matches from sturridge that move us to top of the table for suarez to be fired up right after the ban? some trolls forgot how important sturridge goals were."
ValiantSG
22nd Mar 2014 17:54
"I say we should buy back Torres as a backup striker to SAS. He doesn't mind sitting on the bench as long as he can collect medals even in his tracksuit. "
MATC9482
22nd Mar 2014 18:02
"valiant - naaahhh - even Martin Skrtel's outscored Torres in the PL this season!! "
maeFierros
22nd Mar 2014 18:51
"mushroomscouser275NART: for being a local Liverpool lad. it sure sounds u have a lot of hate for our club? ure a clueless FSG already game the green light for BR to go and buy talented players 3 or 4 so stop fkn complaining the yanks have done good"
ValiantSG
22nd Mar 2014 19:08
"MATC9482. You are right. Skrtel scored even more headers than Andy Carroll. "
Vosta Lee
22nd Mar 2014 19:10
"mushroomscouser275NART last time I checked Luis Suarez played for Liverpool and we ARE competing at present. We must be doing something right."
ValiantSG
22nd Mar 2014 19:10
"mushroomscouser275NART us local lad? Maybe a gooner. "
Afrika Kop
22nd Mar 2014 19:36
"Interesting to see that Torres knows that he joined a mick mouse little plastic fan supported money bag type club like Cheski with no tradition. "
versic
22nd Mar 2014 21:52
"Torres ended up at Chelsea because Liverpool made it happen. Chelsea generally get who they want, LFC grabbed the money and the rest is (or not so much), history."
colle9
22nd Mar 2014 22:12
"everyone should just ignore mushy now, its clear he just likes to argue. everyone is enled to have an opinion though, even mushy. even when we win win cl and the league and 2 cups he will say it was luck, we won't achieve that following season, long term we won't be a force to be reckoned with. and there will always be a player obviously thats not good enough or shouldn't play bla bla bla"