Comments

WE GOT TO PATCH UP THE LEAKAGES.WE HAVE TO WIN EVERY GAME NOW.WEAK LINK IS JOHNSON ,HE S GOT TO BUCK UP AND WORK HARDER.
drno
18th Jan 2014 9:17
stevie1892
18th Jan 2014 11:01
"I don't like blaming players but Johnson is looking sort of dodgie even his attack seems to slow the game down these days would rather have Kelly for a while so glen can sort him self out "
bolteyes82
18th Jan 2014 11:02
"Johnson should lose his place to Kelly for a while. My team for today be Migs, Kelly, Toure, Skrtel, Cissokho, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Sturridge, Suarez, Sterling. Like to see Ibe and Alberto get proper game time too!"
Kaser
18th Jan 2014 11:06
"I wouldn't describe shipping in three goals in a match as a "leak". The way the match was going with Crouch and Adam on the scoresheet, I thought Pennant would come in after half time and score their third. "
LFCliam7
18th Jan 2014 12:15
"I agree with the posts above Johnson's well and truly gone off the boil of late, maybe shifting him over to LB and putting Kelly RB would give him something to think about being on the opposite side. Maybe wake him up a little! "
Roodypoo
18th Jan 2014 13:32
"Our goals against tend to come about 5 seconds after our own mistakes. Sometimes it's best to get it out of our half and let their defenders worry about our danger men. We need to stop playing NEEDLESS balls back to the keeper. I poo my pants every time we play the ball back to him."
Roodypoo
18th Jan 2014 13:33
"Cont'd ... SM needs to learn how to KICK a ball. He barely kicks it pass the half way line! Today, lets take the game to them early and put it out of sight quickly. Don't want to give them a sniff as (if it's a tight game) then they can be dangerous the longer the game goes on. C'mon you mighty reds! ynwa"
Passingtheball
18th Jan 2014 17:18
"Bearing in mind our mega-wealthy owners cannot afford a world class left back, it makes sense for the long term future of the club to have a journeyman left back on tens of thousands per week to be played ahead of a promising academy player while we await Enrique's return."
Opinionater
18th Jan 2014 18:21
"Not well enough it seems, what is up with them.. Jeez!!"