Comments

I bet No one expected anything more.. Lost the last 5 at WHL. Thats why we won 5-0.. Haha I'm on moon... If there's a MOTM given to a whole team, please give it to the whole team
KidofKop88
15th Dec 2013 18:06
Pablo Hermes
15th Dec 2013 18:07
"You won't see many better team performances than this. I'd like to mention some individuals who had an exceptional game today, but there's just not enough space to put them all in one comment. Well done Reds! What a night."
kennedy333
15th Dec 2013 18:07
"BRAVO !!!........"
fobiuz
15th Dec 2013 18:08
"HELL YEAHH!! Freaking fantastic its gotta be said!"
FannyAdams
15th Dec 2013 18:08
"And I've have settled for an away point before the match ! C'mon you reds !!"
krtech
15th Dec 2013 18:08
""Very nice win. Saurez for Ballon D'or. My wish is that Henderson keep playing constantly for the next 10 games as he played today meaning going forward and give accurate passes. Sterling also played well but remember to win the le we must be keep playing well. today WE WON MIDFIELD BATTLE" . also LIKE THE WAY Sakho take the ball and pass it to the midfield"
smoochipoochi69
15th Dec 2013 18:09
"If still someone wanna say something bad abt my team or curse them or anything. .. are welcome... coz me gonna ans only onething... spurs 0 - 5 Liverpool. .. "
LFC-KL
15th Dec 2013 18:09
"Salute to our players!!!!. So proud of them. YNWA"
Amrut
15th Dec 2013 18:10
"this is the liverpool we want. Pure class. what a performance even in the absence of our super captain. We ripped them apart. YNWA Reds."
snuske
15th Dec 2013 18:10
"5* YNWA"
redcitizen
15th Dec 2013 18:10
"well done team ynwa bring on nxt match"
redinky
15th Dec 2013 18:10
"Wow! Was not expecting that at all! Well done Redmen! Hend was man of match. Congrats to flanno, Suarez was excellent as usual. All around great performance. YNWA"
PSC
15th Dec 2013 18:11
"Wonderful performance....the whole team deserve the praises. Well deserved 5 Star performance. Reminded me of the past glory days. Keep on playing well and consistent in winning, we will be on the top. "
kopite16
15th Dec 2013 18:11
"Fantastic performance today, proud of all the lads, best performance of the season, we dare to dream.Come on you reds YNWA"
R-E-D-A-H-E-N-D-O
15th Dec 2013 18:12
"Kidofkop - Will u p155 off it's Hendo's - the 1 time he's in the running for one and u want to give it away:) I agree with you anyway they were all outstanding. MOTM - TEAM"
Lekzy09
15th Dec 2013 18:12
"What an outstanding performance from the entire team SIMPLY SENSATIONAL!!!"
YNWASydney
15th Dec 2013 18:12
"That was an absolute pleasure to watch, too hard to pick a MOTM!! But my biggest congratulations goes out to BRENDAN ROGERS....haven't seen LFC play like this for a looong time...thankyou sir!!"
Lekzy09
15th Dec 2013 18:12
"What an outstanding performance from the entire team SIMPLY SENSATIONAL!!!"
rubin69
15th Dec 2013 18:13
"Can't fault anyone, they all played well some better than others. Chuffed for Flano, well done lads. YNWA"
15th Dec 2013 18:14
"the future is looking so bright with the team Rodgers is building!!!!"
kopite16
15th Dec 2013 18:14
"Theres only one Brendan Rodgers, YNWA"
mightyredsbeds
15th Dec 2013 18:14
"wow! everyone smashed it today! well done :)"
JMF83
15th Dec 2013 18:14
"Magnificant team performance . Special praise for Sakho. His distribution of the ball is precise and totally dominate Soldado. Grats to Flanno and Henderson for their first goal!"
15th Dec 2013 18:15
"so many said this game will be a bench mark of Rodgers team... well that particular question has been clearly answered. "
wi11o78
15th Dec 2013 18:17
"Great performance, it could have been worse for them we created so many chances."
LFCP4kistan
15th Dec 2013 18:17
"Has anyone noticed the chemistry being built between suarez n Sterling??"
Thanks2Shanks
15th Dec 2013 18:17
"That was the Christmas present I wanted th most.. Thank you lads, you really made my day. That was very special. "
LS07
15th Dec 2013 18:17
"Congrats to the whole team! We are back to business.. YNWA"
krtech
15th Dec 2013 18:17
"redahendo. sorry mate but its gonna suarez. How can u miss that. 2 goals and 3 assist. com on man but if suarez was not there hendo would have not score. Ballon D'or for suarez. What I can say Henderson need to keep the standard that he has shown us today"
Kt500
15th Dec 2013 18:17
"Anyone saw that lile girl taunting suarez during handshake..."
mushroomscouser275NART
15th Dec 2013 18:18
"Outstanding performance. What a season.... But got to take one game at a time. Flanno and Hendo have certainly proved they can step up. To see a local lad score at such an important game is simply priceless. For me anyway. There is a top 4 place for the taking. I am not writing manure off until the end. "
Team's-not-ready-yet
15th Dec 2013 18:18
"The statement of intent everybody was craving for...ladies & gentlemen, it's time to believe again. Every last LFC man on that field was a general today & Flanno's goal was like an early Xmas present. Onwards & upwards..."
REDOPIUM
15th Dec 2013 18:18
"Our best result of the season so far and so delighted for Hendo and flano, 2 pts off top"
redinky
15th Dec 2013 18:18
"Sterlings reaction to his goal was priceless. What a fun game to watch. Glad we didn't get any of those spurs players we were so vexed about not getting! : D"
Kingmat
15th Dec 2013 18:18
"I hate spurs and love this result!! When mourinho said that everyone will be looking forward to the game between the top 2 next week he mean't the week after!! Arsenal to bottle it!! One word for spurs fans- leeds!!"
Zahere
15th Dec 2013 18:19
"JUST WOW "
15th Dec 2013 18:19
"Redahendo.... you must have such a big redeeming smile on your face lol, good for you man."
JMF83
15th Dec 2013 18:19
"LFCP4kistan - The chemistry between Suarez and Henderson was even better. Henderson's certainly the most improved liverpool player this season . You have to have him the first 11 no doubt. Allen , Coutinho , Henderson and Lucas totally dominated the midfield. Haven't seen a one sided game in WHL in a long long time"
105t2
15th Dec 2013 18:20
"Wot a result awesome well done guys "
neil991
15th Dec 2013 18:20
"INCREDIBLE. Mignolet didnt have even 1 save to make. NOT EVEN ONE!"
martintgp
15th Dec 2013 18:21
"Lovely! Great game of all players, Hendo deserves motm. Keep growing as our future leader Hendo! YNWA!"
lfclover73
15th Dec 2013 18:21
"SUPER SUAREZ ...."
anotherone2.1
15th Dec 2013 18:21
"Over the moon people. Man of the match? All of them and of all the men Mr. Henderson stands out this afternoon. Like a luminous fortress upon a red mountain. So happy to eat my hat."
Irteza
15th Dec 2013 18:21
"Just carry on, what a match! The best complete performance."
Gerrard 08
15th Dec 2013 18:21
"What a performance ! What a win!! Let's keep it going against Cardiff next, then Chelsea n man city! Show we're challenging to prem league! Not just top four! No reason why we can't! We looked amazing today! YNWA!! Well done BR!! Keep it going! You defo made a statement today!!!"
Zahere
15th Dec 2013 18:22
"WE NEED TO BEAT CARDIF AND GOES TOP OF THE TABLE GUYS AM A BIG FANS OF DAGGER BUT SAKHO WAS IMMENCE TODAY"
YNWAforever
15th Dec 2013 18:22
"WOW!Excellent perfomance of the TEAM...MOTM is LFC.That's why I believe in these players,that's why I AM PROUD TO BE RED for 26 years.Spurs are out of form,true,but never mind...I remember our own goals on WHL...Refs decisions from past...WE REPAYED now.YNWAYNWAYNWA>"
Highbeebee
15th Dec 2013 18:22
"Absolute Joy. Henderson deserves my apology. Now I believe he could be a massive player for Liverpool. Suarez is definitely the best player in the world at the moment. We must keep him, whatever it takes as the future should be built around him. Sakho should always play. Sterling is coming up. Fabulous performance."
thegreatyassir
15th Dec 2013 18:23
"today is my birthday and i could not ask for more from my team...thanks liverpool for the best present ...am soooooo happy"
prredhouse
15th Dec 2013 18:23
"fantastic team response..im brimming with pride!!"
Dunkturk
15th Dec 2013 18:23
"I really thought spurs were going to trouble us today. But I guess you have to get the ball at some point to do that. Damn I'm happy! Merry Christmas everyone!!! Ha ha!!!"
15th Dec 2013 18:24
"Our best performance of the season hendo, suarez,couhtino,sterling and flanno were absolutley magnificant-wonderful wonderful performance"
Loz99
15th Dec 2013 18:24
"Just won Pt-01 of a 4 match trial over the christmas period, one match at a time is Ol'Shanks mindset and it serves us well. Keep our feet on the ground and just keep grinding away and we can have a wonderful season. Superb result, some may say Spurs played poorly, well I believe we caused them to play bad, we were terrific, Kudos to Suarez but Hendo great! Flanna fantastic! YeeHaa! "
Reds 96
15th Dec 2013 18:24
"Flanno is gonna get Baines or Cole's place in the England team. Flanno keeps getting better and better. "
LiverpoolForever78
15th Dec 2013 18:24
"Very well played !!"
switie
15th Dec 2013 18:24
"Well done REDS. This one of the best performances I have seen this season. Spurs paid a goal for each loss we have suffered at the Lane since 2008. ow let's destroy Cardiff. YNWA"
JAL 58
15th Dec 2013 18:25
"Thought Sakho , Henderson and Allen were immense today . Suarez is Suarez , also thought Alberto looked tidy when he came on . Maybe against Cardiff we could try a Henderson , Allen , Alberto midfield with Jordan playing the DM role ."
katiusha
15th Dec 2013 18:25
"Best game of the season. I have no words. Thank you lads, you made me feel so proud of you. Come on LFC. YNWA."
champy1
15th Dec 2013 18:25
"Well done team!! Hendo, Allen, Sterling, Lucas stepping up big time. Don't worry Coutinho, you'll get your goals - meantime,keep laying it on for strikers. Defenders and goalie, you rock!! Great shutout today.Johnson,don't get sloppy-it can cost us."
finley-lfc
15th Dec 2013 18:26
"I had 100-1 for 4-0 gutted ha ha but 3 good points is what it's all about "
LiverlifefromCanada
15th Dec 2013 18:26
"Totally dominant and ruthless performance. Smells like LFC of old. A very well done lads. One more win to make it four straight and I will sing your praise. Unbelievable team performance. Who says BR doesn't know what he's diong? Please let's encourge our young players. Enough witb negative criticism."
lfcbelfastlfc
15th Dec 2013 18:27
"Great result, great performance. 5 points out of next 3 games and we will be looking good n New year. YNWA"
lfc4ever76
15th Dec 2013 18:27
"A very outstanding team performance today the best of the season so far and a 5-0 win at WHL alway taste nice and as 4 MOTM the whole team should get it "
MX
15th Dec 2013 18:27
"a beauty!!! love it!! YNWA"
RohanFrancisco
15th Dec 2013 18:28
"this was an immense game to digest. i was stunned with this performance let alone the result. i say the result of this game goes down to dispossessing tottenham when off the ball (The basic principle of Brendan rodgers). He achieved the 2 things he said in his pre-match interview - Work off the ball and no mistakes. Hats off to this scintillating performance!!! YNWA"
kophero1983
15th Dec 2013 18:28
"Was it hendo?or flano?nah it was allen...what about lucas?hw abt tht brazilian kid?Suarez??i am tearing my hair apart to find out one MOM and i cant.That says it all...So MOM to whole team alias Brendan Rodgers!!!A new dawn has come.Rise!!!"
colle9
15th Dec 2013 18:28
"Lets not forget how good allen was today.in your faces!"
Team's-not-ready-yet
15th Dec 2013 18:30
"Steven Gerrard : "It was unbelievable. You could have picked 11 man of the matches. This will give us belief going into the fixtures. We are there, we are second and if we beat Cardiff we go top of the league. We are le contenders, but [it's] important to be realistic. There are some fantastic teams in the league so there are a lot big games and hurdles before we become real le contenders.""
martintgp
15th Dec 2013 18:30
"Great! =) can't stop smiling! Thought we would se Kolo play DM when Lucas went off. Im really curious about Kolo in that position. YNWA!"
dpoolguy
15th Dec 2013 18:30
"Great performance from pool,won nearly every 1st 2n and third ball,love the pool to bits and and can't express my emotions enough with that display.desire is everything in football."
15th Dec 2013 18:31
"well said Colle9. Allen was outstanding with his movement, possession, simple passing that makes the opponent midfield redundant, Allen was always class, he just got injured and needed to recover... Allen has firmly answered all of his critics."
LastPennies
15th Dec 2013 18:31
"Great performance, enjoy tonight but we need to carry on and think of the next game. LS and a few other players did look like they were conserving energy in the 2nd half so a perfect game for us."
LFC THROUGH THICK AND THIN
15th Dec 2013 18:33
"AN ABSOLUTE JOY TO WATCH, EACH AND EVERY LIVERPOOL PLAYER WAS IMMENSE. JOE ALLEN, LUCAS, RAHEEM STERLING AND ESPECIALLY JORDAN HENDERSON WERE EXCEPTIONAL !! THE CRITICS OF JORDAN HENDERSON AND THEIR OVER THE TOP CRITICISM NEED TO HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME !! I AM ELATED FOR HIM ESPECIALLY. LOVE IT REDMEN. "
kophero1983
15th Dec 2013 18:33
"City who?Aguero who?mourinho who?Suarez for BPL player of the season and BR for Manager of the season...You heard it here first!!!"
johnnymac27
15th Dec 2013 18:33
"AMAZING JUST AMAZING!!! im starting to believe in top four. well done liverpool everyone in the team today were superb. now please dont mess it up against cardiff i also have to say young FLANAGAN shoved my harsh words down my throat well done young man "
powderfinger2712
15th Dec 2013 18:34
"Yes that was a TEAM-FORM and i love it."
5STARKOP
15th Dec 2013 18:34
"Take a bow jordon Henderson joe Allen b Lucas you were terrific I hold my hands up that performance by them three plus the team was exceptional best away performance in years unbelievable and with Gerry - wow wow wow I'm Happy to heat humble pie tonight and lots if it lol"
SerbRegea
15th Dec 2013 18:34
"One word is enough: SUPER!!! LFC - YNWA!!!!!! From Belgrade, SERBIA!!!!! "
gerrad nagu
15th Dec 2013 18:34
"whata game.....ous midfielders worldclass today...another captain fantastic....no save by our goalie great defending great win against £100m spurs.....Sad about AVB....Keep it boys....congarats to whole team....h out one sa"
ValiantSG
15th Dec 2013 18:34
"Eating my words when I said Henderson, at best, can only reach the level of Hammamn. He run into that box so often today like Gerrard. Hope he build on that and become the next great midfielder."
lfc4ever76
15th Dec 2013 18:35
"I forgot 2 say I bet we get less than 200 comments on here tonight as the moaners and haters have nowt 2 moan about "
BarryPr
15th Dec 2013 18:37
"The best Liverpool game since BR came to Liverpool. Enjoyed every minute and couldn't believe how Liverpool controlled the 95 minutes away against a good team. In a day like this it's great to be a Liverpool fan."
Vosta Lee
15th Dec 2013 18:37
"I love the result. I love how we can debate who the MOTM is. I love the class of Flanno's goal. Any self respecting striker would be proud of scoring a goal like that. I give my MOTM award to Migs in goal for repelling attacks by thought."
Red Yank 1969
15th Dec 2013 18:38
"I have been a Liverpool supporter for 6 years I thought the destruction of manure 4-1 old toilet was the best game I had ever seen... Well today's performance tops that...clean sheet and total dominance...wow!"
ValiantSG
15th Dec 2013 18:38
"BR might have realised that Spur is always operating on a flat four defence. That why we see a lot of long direct pass today."
15th Dec 2013 18:38
Vosta Lee
15th Dec 2013 18:38
"In case anyone missed it, Luis Alberto got an assist today."
buddha3333
15th Dec 2013 18:39
"Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow"
eltea
15th Dec 2013 18:41
"10 outstanding LFC players. Johnson must step up, not Flanno. Sometimes, losing star (stevie-stud) for a while is a bless for the team."
kickthetyres
15th Dec 2013 18:41
"Superb. And just so we can't celebrate too much, the forums collapse."
BootleCanuck
15th Dec 2013 18:42
"STUNNING, breathtaking stuff - Hendo, the Makum Souness! But all the boys stepped up inc Allen &Sakho Luis sublime and a Flanners cracker. Perchance to dream "
Lludwig
15th Dec 2013 18:42
"lol wasnt expecting that, great performance... tottenham wasnt good but our teamdid a great job, midfield immense today.. hendo alen and sterling same next game plz next match is as important... poor AVB, suarez was unstoppable :) "
15th Dec 2013 18:43
"Lfcforever- well said lad"
kophero1983
15th Dec 2013 18:43
"FSG..please..please support BR...Buy di maria(25m) and Jorginho(12m)!!We have a chance here..A serious chance.I say better spend 40million now rather than in summer..And get Danny Ings as backup striker or recall Borini..YNWA!!!"
MALTALFC05
15th Dec 2013 18:43
"well done reds you made us all proud keep the good work and we will have the best Christmas THANKS TO ALL "
LFC THROUGH THICK AND THIN
15th Dec 2013 18:43
"JORDAN HENDERSON AMAZING !! THOSE WHO HAVE RIPPED HIM TO SHREDS, ENJOY YOUR HUMBLE PIE. JOE ALLEN, LIKEWISE !"
ourtimenow
15th Dec 2013 18:44
"Not just the best lfc performance of the season but the best performance by any team so far this season! Fantastic in every department, suarez 2 goals + 3 assists, hendo motm, 4 diff scorers, goals from midfield, clean sheet, also sakho was unlucky not to score at 2-0 with the header, really coulda been 7 or 8 today. And all without 3 first team players ds sg je. We love you brendan we do :)"
Liverqueen
15th Dec 2013 18:44
"Congrats BR and team. I feel ashamed that I had no hope at the start of this match. We have avenged that 4:0 defeat of 2 seasons ago. "
Arhat
15th Dec 2013 18:44
"we need improve....red card helped us a lot. tle race is going to be tough. Looks Gerard absence make middfield more mobile and energetic, but captain will be crucial in different types of games ...we have momentum let beat cardif and then 3pts from Stanford bridge."
15th Dec 2013 18:44
"to vosta lee, nope I spotted that clever quick pass by alberto that split the spurs defence for luis to get his second, we got that lad so cheap and he is going to be a very good player for us. Brs recruitment has been flawless."
eltea
15th Dec 2013 18:45
"BR could be a tinker if given enough time. He's not a game changer or a quick thinker type manager."
SingKop
15th Dec 2013 18:46
"Hendo was sublime today. The entire team pressed very well. I hope this is a benchmark of who we are. Perhaps Johnson would really have to find his fine form and rhythm. Now i also believe that Some of those Spurs players would have regretted by not being part of LFC! Nevertheless come end of 2013 will then we be able to know of our real intent this season. YNWA!"
REDOPIUM
15th Dec 2013 18:46
"Spuds were lucky today it could have been much worse, "
mihamiha23
15th Dec 2013 18:46
"Henderson was amazing,all over the place(like he had a double)"
15th Dec 2013 18:46
"to LFC thru, I am eating humlble pie right now, I thought hendo was more of an energetic squad player, but he was very very good today along with allen, they have both answered there critics in style."
5STARKOP
15th Dec 2013 18:46
"I didn't think we had this performance but we played through the middle and there was none of Gerry's Hollywood passes which can work but can give possession away surez as ever was brill but Hendo my man of Match energy and an end product today Sakho by few blips looked calm n assured n special praise for flanno wow "
redrosie
15th Dec 2013 18:47
"Flanno looked quite pleased with his goal, didn't he??? Really chuffed for him!"
dhegacade
15th Dec 2013 18:47
"Fantastic, beautiful football game. for me everybody was man of the much..i didnt se Simon Mignolet, he was injoing,the 90m"
15th Dec 2013 18:47
"Liverpool 16 10 3 3 21 33pts yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss "
15th Dec 2013 18:48
"to arhat??? the red card helped us...??? what are you going on about, we dominated against 11 and 10.. the red card made know difference, please dont comment again unless you can act as a real fan and enjoy this momentous game with real fans."
MATC9482
15th Dec 2013 18:48
"Full credit to Brendan Rodgers for getting that performance out of his team - especially Hendo and Raheem who were like brand new players today. I knew we could get the points today, let's win against Cardiff, hope Chelski can get something off Arse and REDMEN WILL BE TOP OF THE LEAGUE FOR XMAS!!! YNWA"
gemboy
15th Dec 2013 18:49
"For those who did not believe in Luis ability to Captain the team, he has proven you wrong! He was brilliant and the whole team was brilliant! Am going to wear my Liverpool jersey with pride! YNWA!"
Reds 96
15th Dec 2013 18:49
"Flanno the fabulous is gonna be a superstar! What a great player he is turning into. Well done Flanno! Brilliant stuff. "
lallana
15th Dec 2013 18:50
"Look at how good our midfield is without Gerrard. Look at the fluidity. Look at the creativity. Look at the work rate. Look at the pressing. There was no defensive frailties. There was no predictable long passes. All these can only happen without Gerrard in the team. It's time to retire, Gerrard. Thank you for your past contribution! You can contribute more by not playing presently."
R-E-D-A-H-E-N-D-O
15th Dec 2013 18:51
"One of the best games I've seen for a long time. Superb balance across the team. Luis Suarez - look at what u can do when u play by the rules-Respect for turning it around-keep it up! "
notts red till dead
15th Dec 2013 18:51
"huge result, huge performance. this will give us the extra confidence needed now. lets get the player or two needed in jan to have a right good crack at it. in br I trust ynwa!!! "
tothem80
15th Dec 2013 18:52
"What a fantastic display ......great football great team ...Well done to all the team YNWA"
Arhat
15th Dec 2013 18:52
"lonewars--- spurs had best 10 minutes in the game...it looked to be tough end of the game and Paulinho red hammered them. I enjoy victory, but stay calm...for tle we need improve."
emty42
15th Dec 2013 18:52
"That was just incredible, what a team performance! As soon as we stop ing about with the ball at the back we play amazingly. "
15th Dec 2013 18:52
":) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)"
Liverqueen
15th Dec 2013 18:53
"Yes let's Win against Cardiff and we will be right on top!!!!!"
hba821
15th Dec 2013 18:53
"wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ynwa"
spw211
15th Dec 2013 18:53
"Henderson came of age.Brendans best game since he's been in charge.Very well done the whole team, Suarez magnificent, Flanno fantastic as well, all of them were brilliant today. Best team performance in many years.That was the real Liverpool, long may it continue."
Blesin22
15th Dec 2013 18:54
"Just fantastic! Great job redmen! YNWA"
kopthat79
15th Dec 2013 18:54
"outstanding today but SG has once again nailed it.we need CL or luis is gone and we should not begrudge him that.he is world class and deserves it so to all the privileged ones who go to games lets keep it known he is special and this is the place to be!he wont know love like the lfc faithful and we need to show him that CL nights dont get no better!!"
AShropshiRed
15th Dec 2013 18:54
"FABULOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
redrosie
15th Dec 2013 18:54
"Sack Mignolet. He didn't save anything today. Oh...I see..he didn't have anything to save! Haha!"
redtaz1973
15th Dec 2013 18:54
"Tremendous performance thats why we stuck with you through thick and thin and wind and rain, well done lads keep it up for Cardiff next week, well done..."
LS07
15th Dec 2013 18:55
"Suarez is priceless!!! "
ValiantSG
15th Dec 2013 18:55
"Roy Hodgson are drooling over the number of English players from Liverpool he could take over to brazil. Glad to see King Kenny's joy on the TV when Flanagan scored."
Chasanfield
15th Dec 2013 18:55
"a Sterling Performance! well done Redmen! "
15th Dec 2013 18:55
"I genuinely think other teams will stand up and take notice off us now... that was a statement of intent. We still have sturridge to come back, stevie G is class and adds his particular value to the team/squad, add another top attacking player in Jan and we are ready to push on!"
Lludwig
15th Dec 2013 18:56
"LFC THROUGH THICK AND THIN what humble pie!? it is not his first season, credits where credits is due and criticsm makes you stronger"
Ashu1
15th Dec 2013 18:57
"Woo...hooo, it will take me some time to believe this. Well done team LFC - unbelievable!. I am especially happy for Flanno and Sterling! Now, full 3 points next week is all we need for Christmas. But you may surprise us against City and and Chelsea."
Highbeebee
15th Dec 2013 18:57
"Got to keep this going as there is no better time for Liverpool to win the Premier League given the inconsistency of the so called le favourites. We must press home the advantage of this good start by continuing the winning run and strengthen the team in January with 2 major signings that will go straight into the 1st team."
lfc4ever76
15th Dec 2013 18:57
"Today's team performance was great today much of the credit has 2 go 2 Brendan Rodgers as he has been building the team his way 2 play like that so onwards and upwards in Brendan i trust so thank u Brendan 4 making me very happy tonight "
wippet
15th Dec 2013 18:58
"I can't wait for the highlights later. Gutted I didn't get to see the see the game. I followed it on my phone, and with nothing but praise in the comments, it looks like i'm going to very happy. On the comment made on Sakho. it is very nice to have a CB who can play and not hoof lol. "
15th Dec 2013 18:58
"Lonewars redopium and redahendo- what about that lads? It puts us right up there"
Dunkturk
15th Dec 2013 18:58
"This was a great result born out of talent but also really hard work. Press press press we want the ball. Without that you don't beat the 'big' teams. work-rate, talent and some confidence on the ball won us that game. Lovely!!!"
15th Dec 2013 18:59
"arhat, spurs were trying to get back into but could not break our midfield or defence down, sakho and skertl had the spurs attacking players in the back pocket. all the pudits said it was the most perfect away performance they have seen, I will trust what they say..."
Arhat
15th Dec 2013 18:59
"Gerard should be used different way...he play too many matches in his age...look at Giggs in United he is used for 30 games per season and still offer something...gerard is time to time awfull, because he has killed legs by international football and manager should him replace when we lead 3-0 and 30 minutes to go..."
15th Dec 2013 19:01
"hey centrecircle, it was just class, and it shows we have been right to support Br and the team he is building, you dont win 5 nil away to spurs on luck, every player proved their critics wrong, if we win next week we are top of the league.... Amazing!"
MATC9482
15th Dec 2013 19:01
"thegreatyassir 15th Dec 2013 18:23 - did u know you share your birthday with Martin Skrtel??"
R-E-D-A-H-E-N-D-O
15th Dec 2013 19:03
"Centrcircle - It certainly does but as Loz99 said - It's just 1 of of some really big games. Personally I think we've got 22 big games left. But no harm in enjoying the moment:)"
15th Dec 2013 19:03
"it does amazi me how all the normal negs dissapear when things are going well, they cant be fans just trolls... any real fan would not be able to hide their excitement."
Regulus
15th Dec 2013 19:04
"We outfought Tottenham in the middle and all over. Somtimes, we've been a bit lacklustre away from home, but this was the complete opposite. The players were full of desire. We gave nothing away. It was a team performance deserving of the top tier of football - absolutely breathtaking."
lee09s
15th Dec 2013 19:04
"That was amazing, we're all buzzing off it here. Well done Liverpool"
NigelM
15th Dec 2013 19:05
"Awesome result considering our record there. My one concern is that Suarez either scored or assisted every goal. We kept him this Summer but Spurs sold Bale and bought a load of newbies who aren't as good. It shows that quany is no replacement for quality no matter how big the transfer fee."
Arhat
15th Dec 2013 19:07
"all the season we struggled dominate in midfield, but Allen comeback completely transformed our midfield game. last three matches, but were like barca :))"
red-s-kk
15th Dec 2013 19:08
"whole team deserve MOM, great team display great goals great win & clean sheet I can't gush enough, no words can describe my pride, I'm so pleased for flano, jordan & raheem deserved goals for all their hard work, shame about the lads who came close, next time. all the very best to our xmas time birthday lads, to all the squad as you all play your part YNWA "
15th Dec 2013 19:08
"to nigelM, we coped without saurez and will do again when the time comes, Rodgers footballing philosophy is what is taking us up the table, so many said without gerrard we would crumble in midfield. hmmm that never happened..."
#Dolphin
15th Dec 2013 19:09
"What a win..."
Natural Poolie
15th Dec 2013 19:09
"Absolutely stunning, whole team where outstanding. Performance of the season, one proud fan here! Midfield were superb, played individually and as a team, no coincidence that they performed and we kept a clean sheet. I don't wanna pick out names, everyone performed. Well done Reds. Proud!"
lallana
15th Dec 2013 19:12
"I hope Gerrard realizes that the team is better without him after watching this game. He should do the honorable thing and not hold this club back."
whitehorsered
15th Dec 2013 19:13
"That was a Championship winning performance.Nobody could have lived with us today.Well done each and everyone of you."
colle9
15th Dec 2013 19:13
"We sing just cant get enough when suarez scores and when we win we sing enjoy the silence in here.lets keep winning and the trolls may just stay away forever!"
Arhat
15th Dec 2013 19:13
"I bet Arsenal wont beat Chelsea at home....we beat cardiff and stay on the top....next 5-6 games if we keep momentum and euforia we could challenge for tle. Second half of the season we have best fixtures from all tle contenders...all top7 at home, only Old toilet away...this make great oppurtinity for us. Hopefully we stay out from injuries and wont make another HULL."
15th Dec 2013 19:16
"to Colle9 at 19:13 that would be wonderful eh."
Timbothree
15th Dec 2013 19:17
"I am the first to criticise him but Hendo was awesome today, keep it up lad this is the Hendo we thought we were buying. Credit where credit is due YNWA"
colle9
15th Dec 2013 19:17
"One troll still here I see moaning at our captain who is appearantly holding the club back.are u for real? Well thats ur opionion .great though if allen hrndo and Lucas makes it harder for him to get back in.all players needed.look at the strenght having the likes of agger on the bench!"
Dunkturk
15th Dec 2013 19:18
"Suarez was an immense captain, but this was a total team performance. TEAM! Proper football. Death by football... It won't happen every game dudes, but it'll happen more often now. That's the way forward. Love it!"
Regulus
15th Dec 2013 19:19
"My stand-out players (not necessarily in this order) were Suarez, Coutinho, Sterling, Henderson, Allen, Lucas, Flanagan, Johnson, Skrtel, Sakho and Mignolet. Alberto and Moses passed it around well too. The finishing etc. will always get the plaudits, but what impressed me most was how up for it the whole team was. "
REDOPIUM
15th Dec 2013 19:20
"Centrecircle yes absolutely fantastic I can get some of my own back on the arsenil fans at work tomorrow they never let up when they beat us so tomorrow I'll enjoy it they got 1 pt from6 we got 6 from 6."
Regulus
15th Dec 2013 19:20
"They really fought hard and put a shift in. Surely, that's the very least the fans want to see?"
markturu
15th Dec 2013 19:21
"GREAT RESULT.GREAT TEAM PERFORMANCE.DON'T BUY ANY MORE AVERAGE PLAYERS.ON THE BASIS OF THIS PERFORMANCE ONLY WORLD CLASS STARS CAN IMPROVE THE TEAM...FEELING HAPPY! "
Liverqueen
15th Dec 2013 19:22
"Dear Arhat more cheer and positivity needed today please. Let's relish today. It wipes away seasons of pain and anguish at white hart lane."
5STARKOP
15th Dec 2013 19:23
"Our target has to be top 4 and anything else is a bonus so lets enjoy this as wins like this away from home whereby spurs had 0 shots on target don't come round often "
Dunkturk
15th Dec 2013 19:24
"We'll probably have a real tough game against Cardiff, and then the same idiots saying we're better without Gerrard will be saying we need him back. LFC is a team. A unit. A Force! please everyone support the unit. support the players. support the team!!!! YNWA"
skingrad
15th Dec 2013 19:26
"Wonderful performance, if we can keep this up the next few games we can be real contenders-consistency is the key. And remember people how young this team is."
colle9
15th Dec 2013 19:26
"Lets hang on to suarez for as long as possible.at least to the summer.lets keep gerrard fit til hes 40 but we are no longer a 1 or 2man team.we still have sturridge.coutinho.lucas.and now hopefully sterling.hendo and allen coming of age. And a couple or 3 signings .we gonna be frightening.defence and goalie we look set for years to come.suso coming back etc"
Yorkie-TeKkErS-
15th Dec 2013 19:26
"Have to love it yessssssss yessssssss"
Stefan2
15th Dec 2013 19:26
"Mignolet was seen xmas shopping down Oxford St at 4.00. Was seen again in Harrods at 4.30 . Seen on tube going towards WHL at 5.45. just made it for the final whistle."
YNWA1999
15th Dec 2013 19:27
"The complete performance and the perfect result. BR take a bow. Great individual performances, even from those who are sometimes unfairly criticised. If this is an indication of the grand plan or project Brendan, then 100% with you. We were in control on the pitch and even in the Sky studio Great day - YNWA "
Stefan2
15th Dec 2013 19:27
"Forget about the 5 class goals. The spuds had 0 nil nought zero shots on taeget."
ricefield
15th Dec 2013 19:28
"I dont think Gerrard is going to get his armband back..."
The-Brit
15th Dec 2013 19:29
"Great team performance! I am currently at work and that made my day so much easier to deal with! YNWA!"
colle9
15th Dec 2013 19:29
"Really hope kelly can push on now for healthy competition to johnson. We have gerrard.sturridge and enrique to come back from injury.all missing now is for aspas to turn things around"
Kazooooo
15th Dec 2013 19:31
"The best ever till now .The same players but different style and different spirit ,Suarez the best player of the Premier league and his price could exceed 60 million ,we shouldn't loos hem ,Henderson showed what is he really and am very happy for hem .In fact the whole team was brilliant ,I hope they will keep it like this ,if so then we are definitely will finished top four "
Deri461
15th Dec 2013 19:32
"Well done Liverpool,attack attack attack,no team would have stopped us today ,absolutely brilliant from all the lads YNWA"
REDOPIUM
15th Dec 2013 19:35
"Anyone see flano at full time he opened his right pocket out jumped Lennon opened his left out jumped walker what a player he going to be and scoring also yippee "
luans
15th Dec 2013 19:39
"Someone has to give some the deserved credit to BR this time. We are all complaining about him when we loose. This time, well done Sir"
msaint
15th Dec 2013 19:39
"Well done Liverpool,and Brendan, you are the one, Saurez el Capitano!!!!"
DRED11
15th Dec 2013 19:39
"Is it just me or does Henderson remind you of a young Ronnie Whelan when he first joined the first team at around 23 years old?"
HarrydaRed
15th Dec 2013 19:39
"Emphatic, Ruthless, Astonishing. Our best away performance since beating Manure 3-1. Well played Redmen and well played BR. YNWA "
15th Dec 2013 19:40
"Redopium 19.20 let rip on the arsenal fans-its there turn to have a long day !!!!!"
105t2
15th Dec 2013 19:40
"Well mr Rodgers I take my hat off to you awesome team choice with so many players out well done ynwa"
CanOpener
15th Dec 2013 19:40
"For all the doubters 18 months ago - look at where we find ourselves. We're solidly back in the top 4! Now let's see if we've got what it takes to push on and take down the likes of MC, Chelsea, and Arsenal. The results are coming from the hard work BR has instilled. Keep the faith through the tough times and walk on as the song goes. Let's go Team Rod!"
whacko jacko
15th Dec 2013 19:40
"A FANTASTIC TEAM PERFORMANCE TODAY, WELL DONE LAD'S YNWA "
Cobracommander
15th Dec 2013 19:41
"Sahko has to be in the team. He was great today"
15th Dec 2013 19:42
"I have been saying for a long time, right now is a very exciting time to be a liverpool fan, this team is full of some talent and they are proving game by game their worth and giving us some great memories and anticipation for the future."
JerseysideScouser
15th Dec 2013 19:43
"Amazing performance. 5-0, and that doesn't include the 2 that struck the woodwork. Can you imagine the fireworks that are in store when we play Man City at the Etihad? It's gonna make Boxing Day look more like Guy Fawkes Day."
Norfolk in Chance
15th Dec 2013 19:45
"Some rather OTT comments here. And you can bet that if we'd lost most of these same people would be slating the lads and calling them misfits or worse. Astonishing to read the hypocritical comments by people that have been abusing Hendo and co for 2 seasons... Now claiming that they were right all along! #NoShame. "
Arhat
15th Dec 2013 19:45
"We cant relly on 11 players...we need 22 strong players and use them all.. Every player suits for different type of game. Gerard has still a lot of offer, but as example I think he cant play with lucas, because we become slow in midfield...all is about balance. "
PATTERSON
15th Dec 2013 19:45
"Did not think we would get anything from game.. boy was i wrong..The boys did very well,tore spurs to shreds time and time again.. Now we must win the next one and then the next one... Very Proud tonight."
Boberto7
15th Dec 2013 19:45
"Fantastic performance. That puts down a real marker!"
Mustang 7
15th Dec 2013 19:46
"Come on you Red Men!!! Looking forward the Cardiff game on Saturday. One game at a time Lads.. We need the support the team with our voices. It's about time Brendan had a song come on you lot let's get on it.. YNWA!!"
whacko jacko
15th Dec 2013 19:46
"Consistency is required now from all . Play the same way against all teams and all will be winable games. This passing back to keeper instead of moving ball forward quickly needs sorted. Reina was a master at it.N stop sily pass,s. Consistency i say !!"
hester91
15th Dec 2013 19:46
"ABSOLUTELY AMAZING PERFORMANCE! NOT BEEN THIS HAPPY ALL SEASON AND WITH A PERFORMANCE LIKE THAT WE CAN TAKE ON ANYONE "
HarrydaRed
15th Dec 2013 19:47
"This performance takes care of the Hull result. Hendo, Sterling and Lucas were fantastic and Allen chased tirelessly. Did Migs have a save to make? Wow 100m spent on so many and we have our 100m LS. More of te same next week Redmen. YNWA "
Natural Poolie
15th Dec 2013 19:50
"I wonder how afraid City and Chelsea are now, that must of raised their eyebrows a bit! 3 points from Cardiff plz. I'm finding it very hard to not get carried away, its results like this that make you believe. 15 goals scored in 3 games, wow!"
Arhat
15th Dec 2013 19:50
"Sterling impressed me most tonight. It was same magic like beginning of the previos season. Dynamism, energetic...winning duels...He miss only little more maturity and experience become more dealy with final pass, or individual finish, but this will come with experience. Positive he has skills to beat defender and dynamism to win a ball, or runs...what a talent."
ANI-ROAD-03
15th Dec 2013 19:51
"Great to see King Kenny there beaming with pride over his signings Luis Suarez and Jordan Henderson also seeing Jon Flanno score a player he liked a lot. Kenny's legacy is there for all to see. Now BR can reap the benefits. But this aint about 1 manager or 1 player. It's the team that counts"
Spot-on
15th Dec 2013 19:52
"Great win...Flanagan is now becoming my favorite player.The young lad is growing in confidence every match.Today he capped his superb performance with a goal.Flanno and Enrique will make our left side very strong......Go Flanno Go"
wayshapeform
15th Dec 2013 19:54
"Now that really was "outstanding""
15th Dec 2013 19:54
"ANI = Negative Troll."
ANI-ROAD-03
15th Dec 2013 19:54
"Confident now that we could get something from Chelsea and City away. To think without Stevie G (second highest goal provider in the Prem) Stevie has a rest and then come back stronger."
15th Dec 2013 19:55
"Norfolk- are you for real? Your first post has nothing to do wth todays win/ performance- instead you choose to have a pop at certain fans- your pathetic lad go away and lick your wounds, you sad little man"
Arhat
15th Dec 2013 19:55
"Flanno playing in left side, but he is stronger at right...I think flanno is going to challenge Johnson more than Enrique...Johnson is inconsistent this season, but he can step up, or move to winger role."
15th Dec 2013 19:57
"Ani, you had no reason to mention anything you just said, grow up and properly support the team! I am completely losing respect for you. Rodgers Management is the only reason this team is second!"
redmanisthebest
15th Dec 2013 19:58
"Well done reds well done BR you guys did us all proud what a great result, what a great performance, keep your feet on the ground its only three points get yourselves ready for Cardiff game to get another three points keep them coming"
ANI-ROAD-03
15th Dec 2013 19:58
"Lonewars- Dont start on me sunshine. I haven't ganged up on you when most others think you are a troll. I praised todays win. I showed caution before the match but never (REPEAT NEVER) took time out to criticise LFC of late. There is criticism and constructive criticism. I go with the latter. If i'm wrong, fair enough. Dont mke me a troll"
TheAnalyst
15th Dec 2013 20:00
"People rightfully say our squad is thin, but it can't be that bad when we do what we do today without Enrique, Agger, Toure, Gerrard, Sturridge..."
Arhat
15th Dec 2013 20:02
"we cant beat everyteam, if we are doing well defensively....chelsea is beatable, because they miss goalmachine and with suarez in front of we know goals would come from nowhere :))...City worry me more, because they are scoring goals, but against City we should use 3 CB ."
15th Dec 2013 20:02
"you have purposely tried to provoke an argument, you must be seething at how well rodgers is doing and he has correctly managed Hendo and is turning him into a player. We really have to thank Hodgson for signing the mighty saurez and for Rodgers to get the best out of him."
15th Dec 2013 20:02
"Ani- behave yourself :) your a good lad :)"
redbart1
15th Dec 2013 20:02
"And this team played Hull?? What is going on! Consistency and we can win the le. Henderson superb, Luis captain! Master stroke "
64john96
15th Dec 2013 20:03
"Great performance today. It was the way we played - BR's philosophy of football that compelled us to play like that. We wont do it every week but belief will build each time we do. So will all his critics remember that this is his vision for us. Special mention for Sterling's pass for 2nd goal. "
Liverpool NY
15th Dec 2013 20:03
"tremendous we saw sign from the first mi with pressure all over the pitch, this time the score represent what happened on the pitch joyful to watch Bravo to the team coach and special for Flanno "
L7
15th Dec 2013 20:03
"Hope this is the start of an amazing run of good results for us! Keep it up boys!!"
15th Dec 2013 20:03
"leave the past behind people, this is a new dawn for the club, we should all unite in our support of the current manager who is clearly turning the club around and driving us forward."
toni 540
15th Dec 2013 20:03
"Well done lads,keep the pace...suarez your brilliant...joe allen good game also.."
ANI-ROAD-03
15th Dec 2013 20:05
"Lonewars. i was giving credit where credit is due. Equally i give BR praise... Stop getting so over protective and spreading your obvious dislike for Kenny. You are a p-r-i-ck to be perfectly honest. Good god, chill man"
15th Dec 2013 20:06
"we should all try to stay strictly on topic, and talk about todays win like most of the mature fans who comment on here have and long may that continue, this forum has been a delight during and after the match dont change that ANI."
KOPASH
15th Dec 2013 20:07
"Captain Fantastic! Extend that contract ASAP!!!! YNWA "
15th Dec 2013 20:08
"ANI, you genuinely tried to credit KK with todays win... are you mad or something, it was wonderful to see him in the crowd and enjoying himself, he looks happy now and haas played his part in our history, but today goes down to rodgers. let the past go ANI."
stressed red
15th Dec 2013 20:08
"Norfolk. just be positive man"
OldVic
15th Dec 2013 20:09
"I don't think in their wildest dreams anyone expected this result! I must admit I thought a draw would be the best we could expect. I apologise for my lack of faith. 2 big surprises were that Luis didn't score when confronted with an open goal for once taking too long and Jordon actually put one away instead of sending it high or wide. Well done lads. Brilliant result."
ANI-ROAD-03
15th Dec 2013 20:12
"Lonewars- The thing is we (fans) have left the past behind. If that was Rafa, Rush, Fowler in the crowd and I said such nice things and comliments about them it would go un-noticed. You hate Dalglish and get offended at any compliments that come is way..."
Natural Poolie
15th Dec 2013 20:13
"Lonewars - We may not all have the same views, the same opinions BUT I think most are all wanting the same thing, lfc to be back where we belong. Days like today show this, reading the comments from these happy fans, all ecstatic! Long may we be united mate!!"
ANI-ROAD-03
15th Dec 2013 20:14
"LONEWAR. I never credited KD with the win or served a dis-credit to Buck. I was merely saying the impact Kenny made mustn't get un-noticed. Stop being so sensitive lad"
15th Dec 2013 20:14
"to oldvic, I was expecting a draw, but really wanted to see if hendo and allen could both step up, and did they, wow, simply the best LFC away performance I can remember, as all the pundits said, it was the perfect performance. Pundits dont say statement like that often.. it was RODGERS team coming of age."
fck-united
15th Dec 2013 20:16
"Rodger out loool"
15th Dec 2013 20:16
"ANI, read your comments again, you are saying we are only doing well because of KK... seriously ANI, lets the past go and enjoy RODGERS team, the future is very very bright."
stressed red
15th Dec 2013 20:20
"without putting negativity on todays fine performance. we are better team imo without gerrard. he has been my favorite player in years gone by, but his legs aren,t there anymore. respect SG but the future looks bright for my beloved reds "
15th Dec 2013 20:20
"well said natural poolie, I have never ever said a bad word about KK, I love the guy, I dont have a clue were you get any of this from ANI. I have only ever been accurate and concise about my opinions, and KK proved me right or have you forgotten that, ANI let it go and enjoy the result."
ANI-ROAD-03
15th Dec 2013 20:23
"Natural Poolie- Well said, We all support the same team. What LONEWAR, BUDDHA and whoever don't understand is that we don't have agenda's or want to see one player/manager do well and another not. Hell if Gary Neville managed us and won us the Prem League we'd start to accept him no doubt. "
ANI-ROAD-03
15th Dec 2013 20:25
"Think about what you do Lonewar. You hated KD and his signings even wanting a cup semi defeat soo Kenny could get sackedd (unforgivable). You spent days,weeks, months arguing with the majority of fans criticising players who haven't performed yet you keep on singing the praise of players BR signed but been far worse. "
ANI-ROAD-03
15th Dec 2013 20:25
"Now here you are saying I told you so etc. You come acroos as you think you are more important than the club. I can see why people think you are a troll. You have agendas and love arguing with the majority and rather thann embrace a defeat tell people who wrong the are. #egomaniac"
15th Dec 2013 20:27
"why start your aggro tonight ani after a great day and wonderful performance, I am going to ask you again to let it go and enjoy the rising tide that is glowing red. YNWA"
15th Dec 2013 20:30
"ani, why start this tonight, trolls have caused so much confusion and division on this site, I will say this once more, I HAVE NEVER SAID A BAD WORD ABOUT KK AND WOULD NEVER WANT A BAD THING TO HAPPEN TO THIS CLUB RESULTS WISE, ANI for the sake of the forum let it go and lets enjoy the day,"
Passingtheball
15th Dec 2013 20:32
"DON'T ACT THE INNOCENT LONEWAR. YOU AND CENTRECIRCLE ARE AS THICK AS THIEVES. CENTRECIRCLE AND YOU MADE COMMENTS SUPPORTING THATCHER AND THE S#N AND CALLING ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH HIM AN EXTREMIST EARLIER ON A DIFFERENT THREAD AND MADE OTHER WORSE COMMENTS. YOU TWO ARE PARASITES. THE MODS HAVE TOLD ME THEY HAVE IDENTIFIED YOU, BUDDHA AND CENTRECIRCLE AS FAKE ACCOUNT CREATORS."
15th Dec 2013 20:34
"Lonewar and ani- come on lads leave it out today, lets all be happy :)"
ANI-ROAD-03
15th Dec 2013 20:39
"Lonwar you started the aggro by calling me a negative troll. You are such a hypocrite. All I said was that it was great to see Kenny bursting with pride and his input mustn't be forgotten. You took it as a swipe at Rodgers, not my problem if you choose to look at things differently to everyone else. "
kevlasvegas
15th Dec 2013 20:42
"Great result and fantastic team performance which made my Sunday. That was a demolition job this afternoon and the lads should be proud, each and everyone one if them. Out of words to say about Suarez. I have said them all already many times. Great job also to Brendan."
kevlasvegas
15th Dec 2013 20:43
Dimples-Ola
15th Dec 2013 20:46
"THE RED ARMY IS ON THE MARCH! crushing everything in their path. I am so elated today; seeing my team performed well and goals coming not only from strikers but from every department. WELLDONE LADS & BRENDAN I am now loving "Rogers philosophy" Great team work 2day.. YNWA"
Natural Poolie
15th Dec 2013 20:48
"Lonewars & Ani - you both agreed with my comment, now why cant you forgive and forget? What does it matter? We sit second, we have just destroyed a rival 5-0 AWAY!! We aren't friends, we are FANS, join together and just enjoy the moment. BR, KK they are all part of this club and what makes it great!"
raytaytay
15th Dec 2013 20:50
"Best team performance of the season. Well done guys"
mbeb
15th Dec 2013 20:50
"SG and ds will find it difficult to reintegrate the team, the passing was perfect and SG legs no longer support such passes, ds maybe dribbles too much. H Great performance"
Passingtheball
15th Dec 2013 20:51
"EVERYONE PLEASE IGNORE AND/OR REPORT CENTRECIRCLE AND LONEWAR. CENTRECIRCLE IS POSTING COMMENTS DEFENDING THE S#N AND THATCHER DESPITE ALL THE HURT THOSE TWO DID OVER HILLSBOROUGH. CENTRECIRCLE AND LONEWAR HIS FRIEND ARE TROLLS AND SHILLS WHOSE SOLE AIM IS TO CAUSE UPSET AND ARGUMENT ON HERE."
ANI-ROAD-03
15th Dec 2013 20:52
"Natural Poolie- Mate I was overjoyed with victory. I just said how great i was to see KD and got abused. I didn't attack anyone but certainly will attack back when provoked"
GAGGZY
15th Dec 2013 20:54
"You can't get two more contrasting away performances as the Hull game and this one. We need more of this and we'll be 100% certs for at least a Top 4 finish. They were absolutely relentless from the first whistle to the last."
15th Dec 2013 20:55
"Redaroundworld- i have never made comments in support thatchet- so get your facts right before you have a pop lad- if you read my comments past/ present you will find that i have only ever supported lfc/ br/fsg-so come off it lad"
GAGGZY
15th Dec 2013 20:58
"DRED 11 - Henderson will be more like Ronnie Whelan when he scores regularly over many seasons. He has really got the potential to do this and become an integral part of the team for many years."
Passingtheball
15th Dec 2013 20:59
"CENTRECIRCLE YOU ARE A LIAR. YOU SAID ON ANOTHER COMMENT BOARD THAT ANYONE WHO CRITICISES THE S#N AND THATCHER ARE EXTREMISTS AND THAT YOU SUPPORT BOTH THE S#N AND THATCHER. YOU ALSO SAID THAT AS LONG AS FSG MAKE A PROFIT OUT OF LFC YOU DON'T CARE IF WE WIN NOTHING. LONEWAR BACKED YOU UP. YOU TWO ARE DISGUSTING PARASITES."
Team's-not-ready-yet
15th Dec 2013 21:07
"Is it too much to ask fans to enjoy an amazing result for the club today & to stop the infantile bickering on this page. If you want to have a go at each other, send a personal message, don't drag those LFC fans who want to read LFC's plaudits into your puerile playground."
15th Dec 2013 21:19
"well said natural poolie at 20:48, all I a want on here is factual debate, the truth, its something I will always protect. I see trolls are back on here and are going to ruin a good forum, CENTRECIRCLE has done nothing wrong people, he is being wrongly quoted."
DRED11
15th Dec 2013 21:21
"GAGGZY that's what I'm saying when Ronnie first joined the first team as a young lad of 23 starting out in his LCF career, box to box midfielder growing in confidence"
Passingtheball
15th Dec 2013 21:21
"TEAMSNEARLY - IT'S NOT PUERILE TO CRITICISE SO-CALLED LFC FANS SUCH AS CENTRECIRCLE AND LONEWAR FOR ACTING LIKE TROLLS AND CRITICISING THEM FOR SAYING WE SHOULD SUPPORT THE S#N AND THATCHER. THEY INSULT THE MEMORIES OF THE 96 AND THE HILLSBOROUGH JUSTICE CAMPAIGN."
15th Dec 2013 21:21
"it was clearly a troll (mushroom) making a false account causing this debacle. and ANI we want the same thing, I just dont get the way you support... "
Passingtheball
15th Dec 2013 21:23
"LONEWARS AND CENTRECIRCLE/BUDDHA - LFC.COM ADMIN ARE TRACKING YOUR I.P ADDRESSES AND THEY KNOW IT IS YOU TROLLS MAKING FAKE ACCOUNTS ABOUT YOURSELF AND OTHERS TO CAUSE CHAOS."
15th Dec 2013 21:24
"redsallaroundtheworld,(mushroom) your disgusting, for the sake of the good and decent fans, please leave this forum, I hope the mods find a way of banning liars like you for life."
15th Dec 2013 21:25
"The Mods are welcome to track my ip address, I have nothing to hide, I love this club and the amazing fans that support it."
15th Dec 2013 21:26
"Redsroundworld/ mushroom you are a manure fan you are outed "
ChrisMzansi
15th Dec 2013 21:26
"A befitting tribute to our iconic fan Madiba on his burial "
15th Dec 2013 21:27
"Mushroom is a manure fan outed"
15th Dec 2013 21:28
"night all, how the mods allow this is a disgrace, this troll has being doing this for years creating disharmony, and for what I will never understand, they are attempting to tarnish a wonderful day and its never going to happen, YNWA, night all"
Passingtheball
15th Dec 2013 21:29
"CENTRECIRCLE AND LONEWAR ARE CREATING FAKE MUSHROOM SCOUSE ACCOUNTS. LFC.COM ARE AWARE OF THIS. CENTRECIRCLE AND LONEWAR ALSO POSTED COMMENTS PRAISING THE S#N AND THATCHER. LFC.COM MODS AND ADMIN ARE TRACKING THE I.P ADDRESSES OF AND ARE AWARE THAT LONEWAR, CENTRECIRCLE AND BUDDHA ARE CREATING FAKE ACCOUNTS."
Passingtheball
15th Dec 2013 21:31
Passingtheball
15th Dec 2013 21:31
Passingtheball
15th Dec 2013 21:31
15th Dec 2013 21:31
"Mushroom is a manure fan outed" "
15th Dec 2013 21:36
"There, i have said it mushroom is a manure fan "
Samalosa
15th Dec 2013 21:38
"Fantastic performance from the entire team. Bravo to the lads, they were all great tonight! Special congratulation to Henderson! And Allen getting better every match. Fantastic assist from Alberto, too. Well as I said - the entire team deserves the bravo!!"
Natural Poolie
15th Dec 2013 21:39
"Attempting to get the topic back on track. Has anyone noticed a difference in LS, not only is he playing with a huge smile on his face BUT also looks like he wants it, he really looks enthusiastic about the club again. Its hard to explain but IMO he looks like he wants it for the club, is it just me? "
mushroomscouser275NART
15th Dec 2013 21:39
"I think some people (two posting here) are not only intellectually challenged, but also sociopathic. Intelligent readers of these comments will be in no doubt who these imbeciles are. They are not worthy of response. Like walking in dog sh!t. Best wiped off and forgotten about."
LFC THROUGH THICK AND THIN
15th Dec 2013 21:41
"IN RESPONSE TO LUDWIG, JORDAN HENDERSON AND JOE ALLEN HAVE BEEN SLAUGHTERED ON THIS WEBSITE BY SCAPEGOAT HUNTERS ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS. SOMETIMES THERE HAVE BEEN WEAKER PERFORMANCES BY "BIGGER NAMES" BUT BOTH PLAYERS HAVE TOOK THE BULK OF SOME DIABOLICAL INSULTS. I AM DELIGHTED FOR BOTH PLAYERS AND I HOPE THEY CONTINUE TO PROVE THEIR DOUBTERS WRONG."
Passingtheball
15th Dec 2013 21:45
mushroomscouser275NART
15th Dec 2013 22:16
"Nice to see Flanno score......."such a perfect day"."
15th Dec 2013 22:20
"Wonderful perfomance/ result- sweet dreams lads night" "
TedMosby
15th Dec 2013 22:36
"Stats continue to show that the team performs better without Gerrard. I wonder if Gerrard's presence is preventing a more fluid, attack-minded Liverpool..."
Krisgin
15th Dec 2013 22:51
"Great win by our team today and I am still in dream land. Christmas has come early for us Liverpool fan. Thanks Brendan and thanks our great players and coaching staff."
Carodp
15th Dec 2013 23:02
"Natural Poolie 21:39, totally agree with you and it was great to have him as our Captain today, I feel that as a reward for all his effort and commitment."
Lfcamms
15th Dec 2013 23:02
"great performance today if we keep it up who knows where we finish"
15th Dec 2013 23:03
"what a lovely day, YNWA"
bringabeer
15th Dec 2013 23:04
"i thought Simon Mignolet was average tonight didn't save 1 shot. ok so he didn't have one to save! well played the redmen, well played Brendan ynwa"
griffgrogs
15th Dec 2013 23:10
"This was a marvellous all round performance, esp. Hendo, Suarez, Flanno, sterling and Skrtel (happy birthday). But well done 'Eltea' for spotting the lacklustre efforts of Johnson. Poor passing, often bypassed by Tottenham and no real attempts to track back and recover the ball. He's been like this for most of the season. Make him fight for his place and put on Kelly instead."
Sirrusly
15th Dec 2013 23:31
"'skrtelucasuarez' off you tw*t, you obviously have no idea what Gerrard means to this club. 'Redsallaroundtheworld', I'm guessing you're a manure fan then, 8th hahahahahahahaha!!!!"
whacko jacko
15th Dec 2013 23:39
"Nice to c a lota happy comments from r gr8 fans. Bar the cretans who wana argue!! Have watced about every highlight there is to watch after watching the live game with pride and admiration. More of the same next week and game by game after. Well done REDMEN , YNWA JFT96. Nite all u happy reds "
NoskeeBaba
15th Dec 2013 23:57
"No words to describe today's victory. Please do all you cab to keep Luis Suarez at Anfield. He's an unbelievable player! We'll finish top 4 now; I can say that with certainty. Player of the month, player of the year: Luis Suarez. Walk on....YNWA."
vaylen25
15th Dec 2013 23:59
"The whole team was awesome but i'll like to say thank you to Brendan Rodgers. Fans are always having a go at him questioning why he didn't buy x player and etc. At least all the fake plastic fans will give him a break. "
Regulus
16th Dec 2013 0:38
"Griffgrogs - I beg to differ with your analysis of Johnson's performance. I thought he had an excellent game, just like the other players, so it seems unfair of you to single him out. Never mind just yesterday, contrary to what you've put, I think he's played great over the last couple games. His crossing has looked really sharp and dangerous (directly resulting in a goal last week). "
Regulus
16th Dec 2013 0:39
"Glen can and will play in the Champions League next season if necessary. I, for one, know he's got that type of quality."
Gambateh
16th Dec 2013 1:04
"I think MOTM was Sakho.He was so composed at the back. His passes were accurate. He was calm under attack. He has power and technical ability to be a WC CB. He gave us steel at the back. I will always play him as CB.Similarly, if we try him as DMF, I think he will be great as well."
16th Dec 2013 1:15
"Night all!!"
Alexlow617
16th Dec 2013 1:46
"The last time I've seen such spirit and workrate from a team was in the 80-90s. Fantastic performance...had to wake up at 12midnight sg time to watch match and its worth every second. Keep up the good work BR and team liverpool. love tat moment when tv flash king kenny bleaming when fana scored...classic kenny smile. YNWA "
dahlamared
16th Dec 2013 2:33
"after a performance like that, must say something. every one in the team played exceptionally well. but sakho ... my heart fluttered a few times. to the team, keep it up. bet sg is smiling ear to ear. ynwa. "
Stephenson1
16th Dec 2013 2:41
"BR has brought back what we've lost in recent years and that's confidence. Super Suarez i think you can do what others haven't done-win ballon d'or with Lfc. YNWA "
RoryTony
16th Dec 2013 3:58
"An Excellent win by the red men 3pts against a potential top 4 team today. Lets hope we can continue agains cardiff and then Chelski and manure city. King Suarez please do not leave us."
Lludwig
16th Dec 2013 5:22
"LFC THROUGH THICK AND THIN there have been some harsh attacks on Allen and esp. hendo but a lot the criticism have been spot on... some of the praise were as bad as the harsh attacks... today they did great and merit all the credits, hopes it carry on"
Lludwig
16th Dec 2013 5:23
"i mean yesterday"
16th Dec 2013 5:29
""BRs BEST performance to date, well done BR, well done lad , we are BUILDING A TEAM and its down to BRs footballing philosophy, MAGNIFICANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!""
mushroomscouser275NART
16th Dec 2013 6:15
"Great to see thick gets getting their comments deleted. Utter pond life. The dog sh!t of these comment pages."
drno
16th Dec 2013 6:19
"EVERYONE WAS FANTASTIC.THATS THE WAY TO GO.WELL DONE AND THANK YOU."
vady123
16th Dec 2013 6:28
"starting xi at it's best.......rocking performance"
vady123
16th Dec 2013 6:32
"allen and lucas really controlled the midfield....great work"
mbeb
16th Dec 2013 6:36
"Glen Johnson is a liability; play Kelly next game; rest Flanno, Sterling and play Agger and Alberto; give Aspas some playing time as well"
LFC THROUGH THICK AND THIN
16th Dec 2013 7:57
"LUDWIG, I DISAGREE, PERSONAL ATTACKS ON THE SAME INDIVIDUALS BY CLUELESS IDIOTS WON'T ACHIEVE ANYTHING. SOMETIMES THE DIRTY WORK IS CARRIED OUT BY THE UNSUNG HEROES AND USUALLY GOES UNNOTICED. PLAYERS WHO ARE LOW ON CONFIDENCE NEED SUPPORT RATHER THAN HARSH INSULTS. ALLEN AND HENDERSON YNWA !! "
RedsRise
16th Dec 2013 8:07
"Congratulations to the Team and the Manager B.R.! What a fantastic display against a decent opponent! Luis Suarez was his usual...best!! The rest of the team were excellent as well! Thank you and please keep it up; especially against the next 3 opponents!! Lastly, thank you again!! Simply, it was SOLID, SOLID, SOLID!!! "
JoeyRasdien
16th Dec 2013 8:28
"I'm glad we have Brendan Rodgers. The whole team, plus the coaches, need a massive pat on the back after that decimation of Spuds. Before the game I would've been okay with a draw, but we flexed our muscles yesterday. Special mention to Captain Suarez and Flanno for his goal. Everyone was fantastic, though. Simply awesome. YNWA!"
16th Dec 2013 9:10
"Its nice of you to read my comments"
Puutarou
16th Dec 2013 11:32
"Great job. One of the best performances in the past few seasons. The only complaint I have is Rodgers didn't let Alberto on earlier and Aspas have some match time. What was the point having the starting 11 on in such bad pitch condition for 77 mins?"
prudentpentium
13th Jan 2014 14:12
"Five-star Liverpool run riot at the Lane. Good Job"