Comments

I see another rout for Liverpool. 4-1. we need it to maintain our position and with a bit of luck jump above others.
kopking100
7th Dec 2013 9:06
Michaeloven
7th Dec 2013 9:14
"We cannot be overconfident in this match.We only drew 0-0 against them last season at anfield.Play alberto instead of henderson.Henderson is a disgrace to lfc."
Michaeloven
7th Dec 2013 9:27
"Henderson doesn't deserve to start every single game.Stop the british favouritism at lfc.British policy destroyed kenny's career here."
mitu10
7th Dec 2013 10:04
"LFC win"
Dede 7
7th Dec 2013 10:12
"Michaeloven 9:27. well said. i have been saying the same thing and i think Suarez gave the manager a wake up call. we need much much better than what Henderson offers. i cannot see Henderson in a starting lineup of any team amoung the top ten. its the reason we struggle whenever the likes Suarez & Coutinho dont play well because we have the likes of Henderson."
lfc4ever76
7th Dec 2013 11:35
"Brendan should pick the same team as midweek and i can see use winning 4 or 5-1 come on u Redmen "
TheLFCBoss
7th Dec 2013 12:24
"Whilst I have never been one to slate Henderson, I would like to see Alberto given a go today instead. Just so that he gets an opportunity to showcase his credentials. Feel that this is a game where we could do that. And it might just be a wake up call for Henderson to improve."
We_Will_Contact_You_By_SMS
7th Dec 2013 13:06
"Oroit kobs yim bing burly wurly und widkiften und taht . Gongrejuloishuns yim Redge Soz! Iz bin yim biznoz twizm in Bostob wig all teh biggedy booms an yim baggy eggz doin yim norty stiffz IM YIM pigturds! Yim binz an grod zoizon in yim boizboil leegee frin yim Red Soz an ear iz yim pigturds from yim medj:"
xxrussx
7th Dec 2013 13:50
"Cole and Downing will be out to prove a point, and I think Allen will struggle against their physical midfielders. Our biggest problem will be complacancy and a belief that the three points are in the bag."
CollinC
7th Dec 2013 18:05
"You donkeys above you need to and apologize. How do you feel now after being made to look like a knob?"
kopking100
7th Dec 2013 18:28
"Sick I didnt put any money on my prediction. AH well more than happy wit the result!"