Comments

Woah! Michaeloven... your slander is totally uncalled for, get a grip. True Hendo has been poor this season, always running after the ball but there is no need to call it racist. I would also drop Johnson as I think he doesnt look like he gives 2 poops at the minute
NeroSnow
7th Dec 2013 9:23
solixi0010
7th Dec 2013 9:28
"What's wrong with you, Michaeloven? lol"
Gerrard-Lucas-Lallana-Coutinho
7th Dec 2013 9:29
"Michaeloven you fool, F off and go support mancs "
Red2
7th Dec 2013 9:49
"I agree, NeroSnow. If that clown Michaeloven can't say something constructive he should get back to ManU or Everton as that seems to be his style! "
Red2
7th Dec 2013 9:51
Red2
7th Dec 2013 9:52
Michaeloven
7th Dec 2013 9:54
"So many racists on here defending henderson's selection.When cissokho played poorly he was dropped.But henderson plays poorly every week yet he isn't dropped.isn't there tinge of racism?"
Dede 7
7th Dec 2013 9:59
"Is it logical to have Suarez and just aim for 4th position? answer is NO. The management needs to think hard about it. he is a trophy go getter type. you must support him by reinforcing the squad heavily if you want to keep him. Aim for the trophy and you will end up in top 4 come May. aiming for just top 4 is a risk coz the mindset is directly proportional to the input from the players."
Dede 7
7th Dec 2013 10:04
"Henderson is relegation zone type of player if not championship. i wonder why he never gets dropped. there is high level of favouratism in squad selection. its painful to watch him in the starting line up week in week out yet he offers very little."
Zxcv
7th Dec 2013 10:17
"We should keep Henderson on the left wing as he did most of the damage more than the left/centre. As for Allen who replaced Lucas actually done very well! The one changes i like to see Sterling to be replaced by Apas or Alberto. So long there is no MOSES, Cissokho, Sterling (at times), i'm very confidence that we'll win almost all the games! "
REDOPIUM
7th Dec 2013 10:18
"It's already proven Lucas Hendo Allen ain't top4 material the table don't lie, JH one good game in 4 our two best results No Lucas when Allen got injured team improved considerably FACTS, even SG not up to it this season, I hope Br don't spend another fortune like last window on any other part of the team."
Michaeloven
7th Dec 2013 10:20
"zxcv you racist.You want moses sterling and cissokho dropped because they are not white.more evidence that dormant racism is among many liverpool fans."
Rivaldo1979
7th Dec 2013 10:53
"Michaeloven, picking Henderson over and over is FAVOURITISM, not racism. W T F!? and if zxcv was racist then he would have said don't play Johnson. Can we please stick to the football!?!?!?"
raytaytay
7th Dec 2013 11:19
"I agree with the favouritism for Hendo. Everytime I see him in team it hurts. I am sure Alberto is better than him, even though I hardly see him. "
NicknameRed
7th Dec 2013 11:39
"Michaeloven- This is football, the World game... The EPL and especially LFC is the last place for that word, get a grip of yourself chap.You might have the odd one or two but LFC fans are wise on these boards and have their say.Im just glad BR is manager and picks who he wants.A proud, educated, inspirational, Spanish speaking and non egotistical man he is. YNWA"
NicknameRed
7th Dec 2013 11:43
"BTW I'm leaning towards preferring JH and Lucas for away fixtures, whereas the JA and an attacking forward for home fixtures to supposedly control the game and crack teams parking the bus."
Chips_MacTavish
7th Dec 2013 11:45
""
Chips_MacTavish
7th Dec 2013 11:50
"michaeloven - I am black. I support Hendo's inclusion in the team on merit. I don't think Sterling deserves a first team place - on merit. Are you going to call ME a racist? Your flippant, trolling of this thread with racism allegations angers me as a black fan because if there's one thing more damaging than genuine racism it is false accusations of racism. It demeans everyone. GROW UP."
7345win
7th Dec 2013 12:02
"JohnBarnesIsTheBest - Thank you! So many clueless fans, no one seems to understand the importance of pressing the opposition and making runs to make room for others to play in. Henderson is one of the most important reasons we're currently in the top 4 - because like someone above me said - the table don't lie, and it's been a long, long time since we've had a start to the season as good as this."
Butholezwe
7th Dec 2013 12:23
"Why sell our secrets, every time we win big we can't zip up.Lets do more talking at practice and field of play."
ZodiacGuy
7th Dec 2013 12:46
"michaeloven - Strange name. Strange person!? So, using your twisted logic, the fact that Rodgers loaned out white Scouse lad Adam Morgan but kept Michael Ngoo, is that reverse rracism according to you? "
Habeshakopahendo
7th Dec 2013 13:03
"MichaelOven sounds rather similar to an other Manc Judas. JohnBarnesisthebest - Great post."
Roodypoo
7th Dec 2013 13:06
"I think criticism of Hendo is very harsh. Our midfield desperately needs someone with Hendo's energy. The problem IMO is that I think Hendo is far more suited to being "destroyer" rather than "creator". It's not Hendo's fault if he's asked to play higher rather than deeper. ps free Stevie G! ynwa "
Habeshakopahendo
7th Dec 2013 13:09
"this is what Michaeloven wrote on a prev thread "Why should I support a sinful nation such as england?your pathetic nation colonised and mugged many things from my country.I hope england gets torn into pieces" is that not racism?"
Habeshakopahendo
7th Dec 2013 13:13
"Wanting your own country to do well in the world cup is down to competition. We have loads of foreign fans which love LFC but love their own countries too. ging off English players-just because they're English is pure racism. "
REDOPIUM
7th Dec 2013 13:23
"Maybe head in oven??"
Habeshakopahendo
7th Dec 2013 13:32
"He's heated up a debate if nothing else:) "
REDOPIUM
7th Dec 2013 13:37
"Well done wisdom"
Nkaramba
7th Dec 2013 14:19
"I am a pure black African and a red to the core. This Michaeloven thing is rubbish. People should not display their ignorance in this site. Smelling oven can't you define racism? You are a disgrace to us blacks!"
hester91
7th Dec 2013 14:57
"absolutely quality!"
Stephenson1
7th Dec 2013 22:33
"I think JH playing regularly and even sub. is going beyond favouritism. If its not racism then BR has a secret business with him which i doubt if any of us is aware of. "
Stephenson1